[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a guy who has been living with a muffin top in the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Muffin.jpg (469 KB, 2200x1800) Image search: [Google]
Muffin.jpg
469 KB, 2200x1800
I'm a guy who has been living with a muffin top in the last year, that I now want to get rid of.
That and a big butt.
I never exercised, so I would need something not too hard to begin with.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>36685875
SS + GOMAD
4 scoops of weight gainer 2-3 times a day every day
>>
>>36685875
Wii fit helped me gone up for the summer and lose my muffin top!
Drink lots of kale shakes and take 2 fat burners a day.

Do not, whatever you do, eat carbs after 3:46 eastern standard time. This is the worst thing you can possibly do.
>>
4 scoops a day
Come on!
>>
have you tried pilates?
>>
>>36685903
Only 4? Said he is a guy not a little girl. 8 scoops minumum come on!
>>
C'mon fellas, help him out here!
OP, you should try Zumba, learning to dance will help you with the ladies as well.
>>
>>36685875
read the icky sticky
>>
>>36685875
Read the sticky
Have lots of homosex(no homo)
>>
>>36685970
>>36685973
The sticky is too long..can't you just explain it to me please?
>>
>>36686164
LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36686164
NOT

GONNA

MAKE

IT

if you can't even be bothered to read for 30 minutes then you probably won't be bothered to lift either
>>
>>36686358
>>36686343
Fuck you assholes
>>
>>36686585
>>36686164
If you're really OP, then your only option is to end yourself.
>>
>>36686585
fuck off already and never come back
>>
File: 1374492482987.jpg (49 KB, 399x571) Image search: [Google]
1374492482987.jpg
49 KB, 399x571
Trolled!
>>
>>36686585
okay I'll help you OP if you really are OP

EAT LESS YOU FAT SHIT
no amount of lifting is gonna help you if you're gonna eat less you fat sack of shit
>>
>>36686585
Better start reading cupcake :^)
>>
>>36685875
Just do cardio and eat burgers fat ass
>>
Top quality troll OP. Laffin at these turds that fell for it.
>>
>>36686721
>>36686623

>/b/
>>
>>36686585
If this isn't a troll then I'd recommend eating even more and becoming an obese diadiabetic.

You being you, you should just be yourself and ignore the obvious as a diabetic. Walk around barefoot outside and never check those feet.

Then you'll probably need to work on clogging the vasculature of your heart. It comes naturally to mode people nowadays but I think you'll go the extra mile. Eventually a major vessel will become fully stenosed and localized tissue deatg will occur. This is when you've made it. The subsequent heart attack won't kill you, and is the surest sign of success. If you sticj to it, you'll do enough damage to warrant multiple surgeries and maybe a transplant. Cue infections, endocarditis, rejection issues, etc.

When you get your diabetes, I'd recommend doing what comes naturally and skipping your insulin doses too. I'm assuming this is what you'd naturally do anyway. You like to not put in enough effort to read for 30 minutes on the internet.

Those injections are annoying anyway.

And finally, when you're 55 years old and 200 pounds with a below the knee amputation, I'll be taking care of you, too, in the hospital. We'll hang out as I wipe your ass for you and we can talk about all those gains you made all by yourself without any help or effort.
>>
File: fit1.jpg (96 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
fit1.jpg
96 KB, 600x468
>>36686585
Seriously. The sticky covers about 99% of what you need to know. Just sit down and read it you fuck
>>
> i admitted i was trolling
> Retards STILL take the bait

Fucking hell
>>
>>36687126
No, you're just getting trolled :^)
>>
>wants to do something to change his life
>can't even be bothered to read a couple pages
>>
File: pepe rape.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
pepe rape.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
>>36688117
>MFW WHEN GETTING COUNTER TROLLED AND I DONT EVEN REALIZE IT
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.