[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which video game is the most /fit/? Pic related, Altered Beast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: ab-forms.gif (47 KB, 500x187) Image search: [Google]
ab-forms.gif
47 KB, 500x187
Which video game is the most /fit/?

Pic related, Altered Beast for Sega Genesis. You start out as a dyel faggot until you pick up your first power up, getting you swole and joocy. Next power up gets you ripped beyond natty, and after that you really leave humanity behind and go fucking beast-mode as a bear or jackal or dragon. In the end of every level there is this gains goblin who laughs at you and steals all your power-ups so you have to start at manlet again.
>>
>>36685046
>>
That game was awesome! We must be old fags anon.

Dragon was the best mode.

>Dragon mode > Bear mode >otter mode.
>>
File: ab-drgn2.gif (10 KB, 360x208) Image search: [Google]
ab-drgn2.gif
10 KB, 360x208
>>
File: n-nohomo.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
n-nohomo.jpg
140 KB, 1280x720
>>36685046

I vote Muscle March. Or Cho Aniki.
>>
File: 18now2weic5bijpg.jpg (33 KB, 330x231) Image search: [Google]
18now2weic5bijpg.jpg
33 KB, 330x231
>>36685282

>Each of the game's three levels involves players chasing after a thief, who has stolen their bodybuilding friends' tub of protein powder, through a number of environments. The premise is similar to Hole in the Wall in which players follow the thief as they crash through walls, leaving holes in the form of bodybuilding poses, which the player must make their character squeeze through by gesturing with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to match the pose. At the end of the level, players must shake the controllers to catch up and tackle the thief.
>>
I gotta go with Halo.

The Chief is 6'7" and 287lbs, makes everyone look like manlets, roided since he was a teen, strong enough to flip tanks, uses an excessive amount of body-supporting equipment, has a weird obsession with a woman who exists in a computer, is uncomfortable around people in normal social situations, and has no notion of when he should take a break. He's basically the pinnacle of what a fitizen could be.
>>
File: 4-XtHWitZ.jpg (47 KB, 515x588) Image search: [Google]
4-XtHWitZ.jpg
47 KB, 515x588
>>36685046
dark souls 2 because it proves that decent strength makes it trivial to brutalize conor mcgregor
>>
>>36685439
pick related, him and his waifu
>>
File: 1456988960125.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456988960125.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>36685046
>start off as a dyel faggot
My sides have just entered orbit
>>
>>36685439
But he's in his fancy space-suit and uses firearms so not really /fit/ imo famalam.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.