[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here actually successful have a "set" cheat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_3080.jpg (451 KB, 950x1166) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3080.jpg
451 KB, 950x1166
Does anyone here actually successful have a "set" cheat meal without it turning into a full blown binge?

I can go forever on my diet, the moment I try to have a cheat meal I just go fucking crazy binging, Ive decided to stop having cheats all together now because of it.
>>
Here's what I do on cheat days and I bet you all do the same (besides the skele's who don't like food)

>plan a cheat meal
>turns into a cheat day
>cheat day turns into a binge day
>absolutely hate myself and instantly regret it
>say I'm never doing it again
>repeat the process a week later
>>
>>36684907
I did for months and months. I had a boxing match and dropped down to 62kg. For the first time in my life i had a visible sixpack and pecs rather than man titties. I looked lean as fuck and I had never been so fit in my life. I was boxing/doing conditioning 6 days a week. I was having to eat superclean with the odd cheatmeal once a week max.

I won my fight and decided I was done with boxing; I decided to take 3 weeks off to relax because I felt lost.

3 weeks later and I am 10kg heavier.... abs and pecs gone; cheekbones gone and instead I look fat and feel uncomfortable in my own skin again.I went on a binge eating takeaway and drinking alcohol (something I hadn't touched in 5 months)

Just correcting it now. Back training and sorted out my diet; I felt hungry 24/7 but I fixed it by snacking on apples between 3 sets of 500kg meals through the day. I'm confident I can lose this weight for summer; I'm back training too.

Let me be a warning to you. DO NOT FUCK YOUR SHIT UP.
>>
>>36684975

>3 sets of 500kg meals

Are you a T-Rex?
>>
>>36684996

Idk why I kek'd at this
>>
>>36684996
Fuck I meant to say 500calorie meals.

I'm dieting on 1900cal deficit right now, or 2200 if I've done intense exercise for an hour or so. Today I'm eating 1900 calories and I'll be doing 30 minutes of skipping and shadowboxing HIIT, followed by 10 - 15 minutes of hillsprints.

I finally felt good about my body. When all my friends saw me with my shirt off for the boxing match they were all shocked by how good i looked. I was confident as fuck with my appearance and it worked with the bitches. I got a load of new clothes too because I had lost so much weight.

And now those new clothes are tight. I'm fucked off with myself MASSIVELY. I really fucked my shit up; I didn't mean to fuck myself up so much I was prepared to put on 3 or 4kg but not 10kg. I feel fat and proper self conscious and anxious in public. My face is round; I had a solid sharp jawline and now it's puffy and flabby. Saw my friends the other day and they were shocked by how fat I've got.

I know I can lose the weight easily though as I do it all the time for boxing. Still pissed off though,
>>
>>36684907
Know yourself.
Seems like you can't handle cheats without letting it spiral out of control.

If you're serious about your goals then just forget about it until you reach them.

And once you make it?
It isn't hard.

Let's say you reach your goal and want to maintain.

Your maintenance is 3000 calories a day.
21000 a week.

You plan a cheat meal that somehow puts you up to 5000 for a given day.

That means you're at a 2000 calories surplus for the week.

Reduce intake by 335 calories a day for the 6 following days and you're balanced out.
>>
>>36685060
>1900 deficit

Are you a holocaust victim?
>>
>>36685071
Well he's a fighter so he could give a fuck about muscles, but being as I'm cutting on 2800 calories I sure as fuck don't envy him.
>>
>>36685071
I work a sedentary job and I'm 5'10/26 years old at 72kg.

My exercise for the day really dictates my deficit. Today I'm trying to unfuck my shit up so I'm dieting on a lower calorie deficit; I want to go back down my boxing club so I can really burn it all off but my coach is going to be PISSED with me for both vanishing for 3 weeks and getting fat. I want to lose a few kg so I go down out of shape rather than hugely off the wagon. I am ashamed desu.

never felt this anxious about my body and weight when i weighed this much before; but now I feel proper paranoid. People say I look average or normal now; and I'm not fat by any means. I had my medical and my BMI is bang in the middle of the green section...... but for myself I look fat. I got lean as fuck and now I'm carrying flab.
>>
I'm just great at what I do. I have been cutting for 4 months, didn't start cheat meals until 2 months in and never go over original calories (just cut out snacks) while still getting all the macros I need.

Get some balls and don't let feelings control you faggots, are you women or are you men?
>>
>>36685201

>decide to have cheat meal
>have it
>man i kind of regret that
>oh well i might as well eat whatever else I want for the rest of day since ive already fucked up
>I guess i should just eat whatever now since im not going to get to cheat gain until next day cheat meal
>eat another few thousand calories throughout the day
>regret it even more

how to break the cycle?
>>
>>36684907
Something I used to do was set my cheat meal to specifically 11:30pm. Yeah it would be better to do it in the afternoon but starting so close to the end of the day meant even if I did crack I literally wouldn't have the time to ruin my diet.
>>
>>36684907
Yes, I have self control
>>
>>36684919
No. Some people actually have discipline, you fat fuck.
>>
>>36685240
>Something I used to do was set my cheat meal to specifically 11:30pm. Yeah it would be better to do it in the afternoon but starting so close to the end of the day meant even if I did crack I literally wouldn't have the time to ruin my diet.

now thats autism
>>
>>36685233
Stop being a little bitch and throw away the bad food. I can't hold your hand through trials, you yourself have to be strong enough.
>>
Yep, usually on a cheat meal day I skip lunch, to gain me extra calories to play with. Usually order a pizza.
>>
>>36685233
Eat apples.

if you're that hungry you gotta binge then make sure you binge on healthy shit. Meat and vegetables mixed with fruit. A good meat and veg meal followed by a few apples should satisfy you.
>>
Not looking to move the subject but what should I have for a cheat meal tommorow?

Chicken alfredo, pizza, or ice cream?
>>
>>36685347
Fried chicken
>>
File: SLvsSS.jpg (37 KB, 331x232) Image search: [Google]
SLvsSS.jpg
37 KB, 331x232
>>36684907
I'm cutting weight atm and haven't had a cheat day nor will I during cut phase.

When I move to maintenance calories I'll do 1 to 2 cheat MEAL(s) per week. This means I can go out to dinner and have a meal, grab a chocolate bar, eat a couple cookies, a bowl of ice cream or whatever the Fuck else I want to eat(obviously one is a meal not all)

Once I move to bulking phase I'll make sure I hit my calories with qualities foods. Then I can eat beyond that with quality foods. So if I feel like eating extra chicken breast I eat it. Once a week during bulk I'll have a cheat day but desu it's really just a large cheat meal. I'm already eating so much that adding extras is hard alot of the time.

Rinse repeat

-Bulk from Oct-mar
-Low carb - 20days
-Carb cycle - 20days
-IF carb cycle/lowcarb(mix)- until goal is met
-Maintenance - until oct
>>
I used to be the same way. When I started my diet I built in cheat days from the start so it would be an easy adjustment, but I found out that doesn't work for me. I have to do it in reverse, where I start really strict to get the good eating habits down and then transition into having a cheat day every once in a great while. Right now I have one planned for when I hit my goal weight, which is like 40 more lbs to lose
>>
>>36684975
>>36684907
i had a set cheat meal going for about four months, and it was glorious, i was losing exactly a pound and a half a week like clockwork. i took a short break during the summer, and afterward no matter how hard i try i cant have a cheat day without going overboard and turning it into a cheat weekend.
>>
>>36685390
Eat shit and die.
>>
Alot of you guys delude yourselves with the perfect (goal) body pictures.

You gotta live life. You gotta have your cheat meals and cheat days. It'll actually help you put on mass. Itll help you be sane and not look like such an idiot to all your peers. You just gotta plan it accordingly and then stick to the plan. You'll last longer if your not so strict every second of everyday. Need a release.

Desire+plan+persistence = success
>>
>>36684919
This happens too often..
>>
>>36685551
Since you're posting an image of angelov as example I just go ahead and assume that you also cut with tren, dnp, mast, hgh and diuretics.
>>
>>36685551
>off cycle
>on cycle
fixed
>>
My fucking problem every time, go two three weeks doing awesome, feeling great, drink a few beers and take out some greasy shit... Turns into three days of drinking and eating garbage... Every fucking time, I swear to God oxys and coke were easier to quit than chicken wings and ranch
>>
>>36685580
So you actually belive that a pro cycles on & off? Of course not. National level physique models and abuse drugs way too hard, I can't even imagine what angelov must be blasting. He's just off season there.
>>
>tfw strength training
>mfw going to /fit/ and listening to a bunch of vaginas talk about their eating disorders
>mfw the go through all this for some superficial abs
>mfw women still aren't going to fuck them
>>
>>36685599
>Addicted to oxys
>Addicted to ranch

How's being white trash working out for you?
>>
>>36685578
>>36685580

Wrong

Let's assume he is on hormones. Which I'm sure he is even though he claims he is not. Being in gear isn't going to make you that lean. You'll also pack on fat during bulk even when on geark). Lazar uses a 5 phase approach to his diets. Iv outlined a similar version above.

Phase 1 detox 1 week
Phase 2 low carb no longer then 20 days
Phase 3 carb cycle no longer 20 days
Phase 4 keto diet
Phase 5 maintenance calories which he allows himself 1 to 2 cheat meals per week

Again, you two obviously don't take hormones as you would know first hand that they don't make you lean nor muscular without putting forth the same old diet and exercise routines. Yes hormones can help while dieting but they wont make you lean.
>>
>>36685685
Mfw I caught your mom and gf mirin, faggot
>>
>>36685734
Cutting on drugs makes it possible to keep 100% of your muscles, lose fat faster, keep 100% your strength (there are exceptions here), and look hard and fulll. I don't know what we're arguing here about, of course diet plays a major role either you're on drugs or not.
>>
>>36684919
i do the same thing every once in a while, but its usually because a family member brings me fast food after my cheat meal
>>
>>36685792
The two Comments came across as all you need is to be on a cycle and ypull look lile lazar. I'm saying you have to follow strict dieting on cycle or off cycle.

Also, I'm on blast a cruise and still have to follow strict diet.

Steroids have
-made me stronger out of the box
-retained muscle mass(not as much as you would think tho)
-absolutely helps recovery time
-very little fat burning and Iv been on hgh and peptides. Trenbolone has the most noticeable effects and even that didn't just make me lean without proper dieting. I know because Iv bulked and cut on it. I got fat on it while bulking and lean when cutting.
>>
>>36685881
Νο I didn't say that. Of course you should follow your diet plan when you're on drugs also .
>>
>>36685881
You have poor-average genetics AND your gear is probably under-dosed.

Having good genetics + properly dosed gear = insane transformations from being off and on.
>>
>>36684907
Yeah, absolutely. I eat frozen pizzas like 4 times a week along with all kinds of other hamburgers and shit I happen to chance upon, I just log that shit up onto MFP along with all the "clean" food like chicken and rice and whey I eat. Cutting on 1900 cals and 160g protein a day atm, never fail to meet my macros.
>>
>>36685881
You just sound like you have no idea what you're doing. Like a dyel with under a year of experience who stumbled on drugs
>>
>>36685599
Dude quit all that shit and get back to center or else you will turn into a degenerate. Srs.
>>
>>36684907
cooking for yourself is a good way to improve your cooking and also make sure you don't go ham. Plus it's probably healthy enough you can stretch a whole day and still play it safe
>>
>>36686500
Post body.
>>
Typically I just stick with one cheat meal a month. And even then, when I do cheat, I just go to this Mexican restaurant and order a grilled chicken fajita with rice, bean paste, guacamole, lettuce and pico de gallo. Strangely, they always sell it separated, so I have to put all that shit in the wraps they give me. They always seem to add a side of tortilla chips that I seem to always tell myself I wont touch, but end up woofing down.

I pretty much end up feeling bloated by the time I'm done. The good thing is that it's healthy enough to not be in the same league as something from McDonalds, and it leaves me so full that I can't possibly eat anything else for the rest of the day.
>>
>>36685061
>>36685252
>>36685253
>>36685305
you guys made me laugh. post body
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.