[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fcg/ - Form Check General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Never-Sacrifice-Form.png (393 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Never-Sacrifice-Form.png
393 KB, 600x338
Post form check videos, and what the lift is actually intended to be.

Critique others if you know what your on about.

Try to provide videos straight on from either the side or front/back.
>>
135kg Deadlift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQf61nFrXHM

Been lifting for ~2.5 months. Apparently this deadlift is 'stiff-legged', which should be causing me injury.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD2en-nJ8tN/
>standing twisting high row
Trying to unfuck my lack of trunk rotation, ans strengthen my lower traps, rhomboids, and subscap. This was the recommended movement.
>>
>>36683526
your arms should be pointing down when grabbing the bar, not down and back towards your legs, just straight down.
the hips and knees movements should start and end at the same time, you are done with your knees way before your hips.
might be the angle but your lower back looks kinda rounded.
hi rob
>>
>>36683634
Thanks.

Starting with vertical arms seems like something easy to spot and try to correct, might indirectly fix some of the rest.
>>
>>36683526
don't bounce it
>>
>>36683708
At the bottom?

I wouldn't really say it was bouncing, just the set felt much smoother than previous sessions where in some cases I had a short pause between reps.
>>
>>36683526
r o b e r t c h i s h o l m
>>
>>36683744
i feel like you're using momentum to get it back up

but i mean do whatever the FUCK you wanna do
>>
>>36683526
If u want best tutorial on how to do main lifts, check out the Alan Thrall youtube, he is the best.
>>
>>36683708

You're an idiot
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
>>36683786
Cringefest 2k16

try a real expert ya fuckin nerd
>>
File: squats.webm (953 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
squats.webm
953 KB, 404x720
>>
>>36683797
no
>>
>>36683827
Looks good, I think your back moves a bit too much at the end of the first rep, but by the last rep it seems more stable.
>>
>>36683827
whats the point of the resting on the plates if you pick your heels up anyways? which is dangerous already, not with that weight though*
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.