[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>skipped a workout tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1459112796441.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459112796441.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>skipped a workout tonight
>>
File: feeling in the shower.jpg (19 KB, 527x612) Image search: [Google]
feeling in the shower.jpg
19 KB, 527x612
>tfw it's a rest day
>>
>>36680839
Fucking hate rest days when they happen to be the at the same time as off days at work. Nothing to do
>>
>>36680794
Well,you are never going to make it then.

May as well give up and go back to WoW.
>>
>>36680839
Fuck, that feel.

Today was the first rest day I've taken in a long time, fucking bouncing off the walls.
>>
>>36680794
No worries m8, as long as you don't consistently miss them (missing a day every couple months isn't a huge deal) as long as you kick ass at the gym the next day.
>>
>>36680794
>not having a 24 hour gym membership so there's no excuse for missing workouts
>>
>>36680794
>legday
>first week of a new program
>skip it

At least i finished my homework r-right guys?
>>
Happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

>waiting for UPS to deliver tasty new parts for qt Focus ST
>supposed to be delivered by 7pm, is 6:45PM
>fuck it better just go to the gym
>as I'm walking out to leave UPS guy comes running up with big boxes for me
>fuck it...
>>
>>36680794
Welp, better commit honourable sudoku, its the only option left.
>>
>>36680854
Why take them. I stopped doing rest days. Once every two weeks visiting family or getting drunk and hungover by accident is enough for me.
>>
Do you workout for the whole fucking day? what's the problem?
>>
>>36681496
>getting drunk by accident
How does it feel to be an alcoholic?
>>
>>36680794
by skipping do you mean that you are going to do that workout another day or you completely skipped it?
>>
>>36683839
getting hungover by accident he meant. vis a vis, forgetting to down a pint of water before you sleep. i agree 100%. i think its retarded to get hungover because its completely optional
>>
>>36683839
Having 5 beers once a month is not alcoholism anon.
>>
Shoulder fucked up, cant OHP 1kg box of oats atm. Havent been to the gym for 2 weeks, this will last for 2 weeks more. Perfect time for cutting.
>>
>>36680794
Lmao went twice yesterday. Sucks to suck fag
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.