[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a daily reminder that in the end it doesn't even matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Weeks-block-LIFE1.png (279 KB, 1550x1950) Image search: [Google]
Weeks-block-LIFE1.png
279 KB, 1550x1950
Just a daily reminder that in the end it doesn't even matter
>>
wow thanks this really changed my lift looks like i'm not gonna go to the gym tomorrow
>>
>>36679978
life not lift fuck

thanks for joining us tonight anon
>>
File: happy zyzz.jpg (30 KB, 358x540) Image search: [Google]
happy zyzz.jpg
30 KB, 358x540
>>36679945
>tfw 19
>though my life was over because I dropped 2 classes at college
I guess I'm a lot younger than I thought. It's not too late yet

thanks for this OP.
>>
>>36679945
We all live roughly the same lives, and boy are we proud of doing so.
>>
I'm not depressed or suicidal or anything, but sometimes I wonder whats the point of it all. Just grinding to retire and die. Everything in the grand scheme of things is pointless. Human life is all just a blink since time began, another blink and there will be no life here anymore. What once was all of us will just be space dust floating through the universe.
>>
>>36679945

It's the journey not the destination.
>>
File: cestlavie.jpg (16 KB, 558x533) Image search: [Google]
cestlavie.jpg
16 KB, 558x533
Whoa look how short this line is that represents all of ur life

better not do anything, that line's pretty short
>>
>>36680102
This is why I'm not an atheist. I'm happy all the time. Inb4 hateful replies.
>>
>>36680192

lol

>>36680247

I hate you
>>
I TRIED SO HARD
>>
>>36680275
AND GOT SO FAR
>>
>>36680247
I'm not an atheist either
>>
File: 1401419975215.png (534 KB, 498x488) Image search: [Google]
1401419975215.png
534 KB, 498x488
>>36680102

*yawn* Another babies first existential crisis. What do you want man? You want some being to descend from the heavens and tell you what your purpose is? Quit being a pussy, go out and do your own shit and be happy, make your own purpose and live life to the fullest. You are the universe, none of this inorganic shit matters one bit. The only meaning in the universe comes from you faggot
>>
>>36680102
congratulations on having your first existential crisis, faggot
Hope you like it, plenty more to come.
>>
>>36679945
solution => don't have kids
>>
>>36680289
Than you have a purpose.
>>
I fucking hate when anyone says "it's just so trivial when you compare it to life and death".

No fucking shit you goon, that's a cop out answer of the highest degree.

Comparing a micro point to a macro point is fucking retarded! Humanity as a whole, our earth is nothing compared to the universe its existence.

Only solution is for everyone to kill themselves simultaneously.

Stop making excuses and do something you lazy cunt.
>>
>>36679945
Babys first existential crisis? I remember mine when I was about 15.
>>
>>36679945
Whew, thank God. It would he terrible if life could matter and I screwed it up.
>>
>>36680294
>>36680298
I do that, I am happy with what I do. I just sometimes stop and think whats the point of it in the end. I guess its just living in the moment.

>>36680326
That is true
>>
>>36680455

No point but what we make. You don't need something else to give it to. I'd much rather have it that way. Imagine the alternative, you find your purpose from some higher being and its something that is completely against how you view the human experience. For example going to church as a young lad it always struck me as kind of fucked up that some all powerful being created all of us just so that we could die and go worship him for all eternity. What kind of egotistical shit is that?

I'd much rather have it be open ended. More interesting that way. We will see how I feel about that on my death bed though. It is a trade off, init lad?
>>
>>36680511
This is so simplistic. You're viewing worship in the wrong way. It's not like you'd be on your hands and knees bowing for all eternity. Worship has many forms. Also, who wouldn't willingly worship the creator of the universe? Imagine being in the presence of an all powerful being. You wouldn't fall to your face in awe?
>>
>>36680595
No
>>
>>36680595

Did you miss that part when I said I was a child? Also that doesn't address the point that an all powerful deity creates sentient life for the purpose of servitude.

Besides thats really detracting from the main point of the difference between accepting purpose being thrust on you as opposed to creating yourself

And I chose the latter
>>
>>36680192
tfw life is a manlet
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.