[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey anon help an oldfag out my daughter has recently been posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11
hey anon help an oldfag out

my daughter has recently been posting slutty pics on facebook. shes only 14 but she wont listen to anything i say and her mother thinks im making a big deal out of nothing and thinks its fine and that shes 'exploring her sexuality' and this is the kind of photos shes posting all the time tongue out or cleavage showing and kissing at the camera. every comment is from guys also.

i dont want to end up with a pregnant daughter in a year and i dont want her having sex before shes sixteen

what can i do thanks guys
>>
post some pictures so we know what we're dealing with
>>
>>36679778
Wats her facebook?
>>
alright srs OP this is a tough one cause she's probably gonna be getting into weed n shit with people at school and it's hard to keep her away and inside or whatever

not sure what to do she's probs a lost cause good thing i had good parents
>>
File: 1453339485270.jpg (28 KB, 439x384) Image search: [Google]
1453339485270.jpg
28 KB, 439x384
Well the good news is you have two great approaches available. You need to appeal to modern 'cool' ideas to connect with her. The first and best option is converting to Islam. Not only will she learn respect and chastity, it will prepare your entire family well for the coming global Islamic caliphate. It's obvious to us all that western civilization has run its course and is now letting itself be cucked by superior Islamic culture. This is a very trendy ideology today and I think you'll really enjoy it.

Your second option is to introduce her to feminism. She'll either become so fat that no one will want to fuck her or she'll become a lesbian to try and fit in and get oppression points. Either way she'll be safely insulated from any rogue dicks.

Good luck anon!
>>
>coming to /fit/ for parenting advice
It's too late. You'll just have to accept the fact that she'll be having sex with some douche nuggets in the near future. My little brother says 13 year olds are having threesomes/gangbangs and even film it. What is happening to the world?
>>
>>36679778
Ask /pol/
>>
The only thing I can think of involves catfishing and that's probably not a good idea
>>
>>36679833
yeah kids at my highschool were fucking and smoking weed

some even got drunk at school (these are like fucking freshmen) and smoked weed, some even got into hard drugs like heroine and drug testing by parents wasn't uncommon. sad to be h good thing i never got into it r-right
>>
>>36679832
Fuck Islam, convert her to Jehovas Witness, they are always so well dressed and well mannered.
>>
>>36679778
Maybe you shouldn't have married a whore and allowed that whore to raise your daughter into another whore

This whole thread is most likely bait anyways though, so whatever
>>
>>36679867
yeah OP the only way is to make sure she has no communication and then just take her into the woods and shoot her
>>
>>36679855
I mean in high school I partied, but gangbangs in middle school? How sad.
>>
>>36679861
This
>>
>>36679861
Lmao, the one jw I know smokes weed with me. She was dating my friend for 5 years and still sucked my dick and literally climbed on top of me naked and wanted to fuck but I refused. I know I'm a piece of shit for letting it get that far but I couldn't fuck my friends girl. Anyway now they broke up, she married a black jw a year ago, and now she's back in town for the summer (without husbando) and wants to meet up. Probably going to fuck her this time.

So anyway they're still sluts. This is why I recommend Islam. The only proven technique.
>>
>>36679890
yeah did u hear about the middle school in san francisco giving out condoms or whatever

sad desu
>>
>>36679855
Literally every highschool...?
>>
i mean maybe the photos look worse than what they are but i really am sure she hasnt had sex yet
>>
File: 1443395551890.png (319 KB, 909x960) Image search: [Google]
1443395551890.png
319 KB, 909x960
I really don't want daughters
>>
>>36680002
How can you allow that. You're her father. Don't be overbearing bc she'll rebel, but let her know pictures like that are inappropriate. Instill some dignity in her before she goes to college.
>>
>>36680002
teach her how to clean her tongue ffs. Looks like a mixture of strep throat and caked on semen.
>>
>>36680002
lol ur daughters an uggo whore

good job dude
>>
>>36679778
Don't give her unconditional love. Make it conditional based on good behavior. Let her know that if she gets pregnant, you'll emancipate her. If she's old enough to have a kid, she's old enough to get a job and take care of it herself.
>>
>>36679778
She's going to be fucking soon. You can't avoid it. Make sure she knows about condoms and birth control and STD protection in general and how to use them so at least she'll be safe.
>>
>>36679778
>her mother thinks im making a big deal out of nothing and thinks its fine and that shes 'exploring her sexuality'
You knocked up a slut. Sluts raise sluts, that's just how they are. Letting ANY woman make parenting decisions is a mistake, 2bh. It's too late for you and your daughter. Teach her to use a condom and give her a rundown of the excuses guys use not to use one. Then get down on your knees and pray. You need Jesus in these trying times.

Oh, I almost forgot.
>having a daughter
>>
Tell her to stay away from older guys at least. Master manipulators of teenage horny brains.

Thats how you guarantee std's
>>
>>36679778

Take her phone and set passwords on your computers dumbshit
>>
OP, what is your daughter like? Is she a good student? Play sports? What does she want to do when she is older?

Make it clear to her that these images and her actions, will follow her for the rest of her life. It also helps watching other girls struggle as teenage/unwed moms.
>>
>>36680061
parents never uphold this, every ultimatum like this is an empty threat
why? because parents feel responsible that their kid fucked up every time
>>
>>36679874
i started laughing 10 minutes after i read that

i was on the toilet when i realized

fuck
>>
>>36680002
almost guaranteed she has, imagine being 16 and a girl is acting like a total slut, you wouldn't take that?
>>
>>36679778
You should have home-schooled
It's too late now she's a goner, especially if she's college-bound. She's going to be acquainted with many diverse penises very soon.
>>
put in so many sports she wont have time for boys
and she cant go out unless she get at least 80 and 90
good luck sempai
>>
>>36680292
All that'll do is create a smart dyke that hates you
>>
First off, what the fuck does this have to do with /fit/.

Secondly, there's only two possibilities with a girl like that, one she is a massive whore and has had multiple guys inside of her simultaneously.

Or she's just acting like a whore but in reality is a virgin, might be uneasy about sex, and just doing it to fit in.

Hard to tell, best bet is to check if she still has her hymen in the middle of the night.
>>
>>36679778
post her pictures over the internet.
kids are stupid, and most don't wise up to the most basic things until their mid 20s if ever.
the only way those people learn is by having something blow up in their face.
>>
>>36680307
it's a daughter...who gives a shit. At least by the time she moves out she wouldn't be the fucking schools sex dummy.
>>
Somehow I don't think OP is Nathan.

kristen.wagner.5686

However, I'm linking her this thread and telling her that either her father or some creep is posting her images

Sent her a screencap too, in case of deletion
>>
>>36680342
Kek
>>
>>36680038
This. If you're confrontational about it you'll only make it worse. Explain it to her in a way SHE cares about. At this age she doesn't really care about how bad whoring it up makes her beta dad feel, but you can use the shortcomings of the teenage mind to your advantage. Make not being a whore desirable. Make her feel like she's special for not being a prostitot like her streetwalking friends. Tell her that right now she's attracting the attention of garbage tier scrubs who only want to hit and quit, and the best guys will find her more intriguing and desirable if she doesn't present herself as a skanktastic ho. In nicer words, obviously.
>>
>>36680342
one of her interests is "boyz" fucking kek OP you fucked up
>>
>and her mother thinks im making a big deal out of nothing and thinks its fine and that shes 'exploring her sexuality' and this is the kind of photos shes posting all the time tongue out or cleavage showing and kissing at the camera. every comment is from guys also.

Bruh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>36680061
Giving a teenage girl severe daddy issues to PREVENT her from becoming a slut?

What a novel and daring idea! I want to subscribe to your publication.
>>
File: OP btfo.png (89 KB, 496x538) Image search: [Google]
OP btfo.png
89 KB, 496x538
>>
>>36680434
I hope she takes my suggestion to convert to Islam seriously. Please send her resources for converting.

Praise be to Allah and peace upon his messenger Mohammed.
>>
>>36680434

kind of a dick move on your part, if this is really her dad as the OP
>>
>>36680461
>Dick move
>Can't into parenting so badly that he's asking an anonymous imageboard how to raise his daughter
>Getting cucked by his wife

Nah OP deserves this if he is daddy
>>
>>36680461
its 4chan what do you expect?
>>
File: 1459409360775.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459409360775.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>36680316
>mfw it's surprise hymen inspection day at school tomorrow and I just went horseback riding
>>
>>36680434
Plssss I hope she responds
>>
>>36680518
It's 1AM so she's probably in bed

I imagine her father will have a fun breakfast though, whether he posted this thread or not
>>
>>36680434
10/10 if not this whole thread isn't b8
>>
>>36680461
Come on there's a near zero percent chance it's really her dad. These posts are honestly just bait to try and get someone to message the girl. Probably some autist at her school who has all of her spring break albums downloaded and categorized for easy masturbation.
>>
14? Dude she's already 4 abortions in.
>>
>>36680561
>There's a near zero percent chance it's really her dad

I dunno man, I've seen some fucked up shit from this website before, this wouldn't be near the worst
>>
how to stop future daughter from turning out like this? it seems like plenty of loving parents have shitty kids, so...???
>>
>>36680528
>It's 1AM so she's probably in bed
Probably not her own.
>>
File: op is a terrible father.jpg (57 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
op is a terrible father.jpg
57 KB, 543x960
>>36679778
>Not concerned with underage drinking
>Obvious disrespectful little shit
Great parenting OP.
>>
>>36680579
Doubt a dad would download the slut pics he hates and post them for more people to see on a site he knows gets archived. You think he wants to parade his skank in front of millions of sexually deviant autists running hot on tren and masturbating to anything they see?
>>
>>36679778
Take the dumb whore's phone and computer away for a week. Tell said dumb whore that every time she acts like a dumb whore you'll double the time that her goy-device is taken away.
>>
>>36680626
This is blatantly OP (father) pretending to be a 3rd person covering his ass.
You got exposed
>>
>>36680749
Lol. You fags say this every time I point out how stupid these threads are. How is a person so gullible?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-00-38-25.png (493 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-00-38-25.png
493 KB, 1440x2560
>>36680749
>>36680763

Anyway this is me. Now say you're sorry.
>>
>>36680561
This, and then someone took the bait and went full autismo to her...creepy retard.
>>
>>36680783
>implying

I let her know to talk to her father and discuss Internet safety, including adding privacy settings on Facebook. I'm keeping this young lady safe from ne'er-do-well's like OP
>>
>>36680434
>being this pathetic of a no life that he'd go through all this shit
>actually have a fake facebook

lol I don't know who's more pathetic you or the OP.
>>
>>36680581
Set boundaries early and don't waver for trivial things. That doesn't mean be a controlling dick, but you're the fucking adult here and your job is to prepare this thing you squirted into your wife to be a functioning adult herself. That means setting limits. You can make concessions on occasion but it shouldn't be easy to predict when this will be. She'll actually appreciate them more than if you just gave her whatever she wanted all the time, and she'll respect you more, too.

Of course, this will be mostly undermined by her mother, who will do the opposite of all of it, but by being steadfast and constant in your parenting you can at least salvage the wreckage.
>>
File: 1 - TIYuQXp.jpg (212 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
1 - TIYuQXp.jpg
212 KB, 960x1440
>>36680820
You're retarded dude. The entire thread was bait and only you fell for it. Privacy settings? Even if she's fully private she has hundreds or thousands of friends and any one can save two pics and make this bait. This is far more likely to be some fag at her school jealous that she's fucking some other guy and he wants to make her have an awkward conversation about sex with her family.
>>
Girl here, why the fuck does every male assume just because a girl does some sexy photos she's a whore/slut? Men do equally retarded shit like,posing with knives and MMA t shirts we don't assume you're going to kill or beat someone to death. She's just havinfun who really cares?
>>
>>36681094
Her father really cares.
And as a father it's his job to make sure his daughter doesn't look or act like a little slut.
As a woman you would never understand the feeling of being a dad and seeing your innocent little girl turn into a pile of trash as she progresses through her teenage years.
>>
One day you people running around trying to screw women and discard them will have daughters.

Then it won't be so funny anymore. Then, suddenly you will have an issue with female promiscuity. Then, only when it's too late, you will begin to see.
>>
>>36680078
seconded. if she wants to have sex shes going to find a way to do it no matter what at this point. underdeveloped prefrontal cortex and whatnot. so best option is to get her to be safe and keep clean and not get pregnant.
>>
File: OP_posting.gif.jpg (63 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
OP_posting.gif.jpg
63 KB, 636x477
>>36679778
>help an oldfag out
>>
>>36679778
OP, you should have considered abortion when it Was POSSIBLE. Anyways, no way out of it.. SHE is a teen, also OP, i fucked a 14 y old when i was 18, u mad?
>>
There's no way of stopping what's started. Teenagers, especially girls, want to rebel against their parents. Everything you say will sound like bullshit to her.

>I can do what I want!
>everyone my age acts like this!
>How dare you take my freedom away?
>>
>>36681570
It's never too late for an abortion.
>>
>>36679778
This is so fucking bad dude.

Your daughter is already out of your reach, there's nothing you can do.

There's literally nothing you can say that won't piss her off and make her rebel. I can tell you don't have a close relationship specifically because you didn't feel comfortable bringing it up with her yourself when it first started happening.

At this point she's been raised so incorrectly that she's just mentally fucked, period.

You are raising a degenerate, it's gonna get way worse before it gets better.

The best you can do is try to bring it up as rationally and level-headed as possible with your daughter, and try to get it to go as well as possible. Tell her what you were like when you were a teenager, make her understand that the emo queers she's baiting are not desirable.

Really make it seem like you're in her corner.

However, that's not gonna work. It will day lay her whoring, but that's inevitable. You just want to delay until she's 18 and out of the house, because at least then when she starts sucking dick she won't be lying to your fucking face in your fucking home about it.

It will be her cross to bear, and you can just hope that she doesn't get pregnant by the age of 26, by which time she will start coming to terms with the aging process, and will hopefully gain a bit of maturity.

One day, you will have an earnest conversation about these years with her over a beer, and if you followed my advice you will still get along well enough that you can have some level of friendship without resenting each other for the events that could very well occur in these turbulent times.

That's the best case scenario I see here. Good luck.
>>
>>36681655
>day lay
Goddamn auto-correct, what the fuck. That's not the answer to whoring.
>>
>>36681655
Shit.

How do I raise a potential daughter without having her turn into this? I don't want to be so overbearing that she hates me and rebels, but I don't want to raise a little slut.
>>
>>36679832
Nah mate islam doesnt work either. My sister went got her face stuffed with cocks as soon as she went out the country to get some education.

At this point, you're going to want to at least be a bit honest with your daughter about why you don't want her going out and doing shit like this (early pregnancy), and while you're at it, might as well have your wife give her some sex Ed, so she knows how to be safe.
>>
>>36681692
Pics of sister?
>>
>>36681094
>why the fuck does every male assume just because a girl does some sexy photos she's a whore/slut?
"Sexy" FB photos like OP's daughter's aren't sexy, they're trashy. Most reasonable men won't assume a woman who posts hundreds of "sexy" photos on FB is a slut, but they will know that she's trashy, low-class and probably vapid.
>Men do equally retarded shit like,posing with knives and MMA t shirts we don't assume you're going to kill or beat someone to death.
You're spot on here, you might not assume guys like that are going to beat someone to death but I'll bet you think that they're trashier or pathetic by posting those pics, us men basically see "sexy" FB pics as the female equivalent.

8/10 you got a decent reply out of me.
>>
>>36680025
This. GF doesn't understand why. Can't explain it to her or she'll become mad. Never having a kid or adopting a boy are the only safe solutions.
>>
>more than 50% of you will end up raising a daughter
>>
File: 1439416205050.jpg (42 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
1439416205050.jpg
42 KB, 569x428
>>36679778
current old fag reporting. im current raising 3 daughters and have nipped this on the ass a long time ago. given my past history as a teen i understand alot of the shit girls still use today to circumvent gullible parents. hence mt 3 daughters dont have fb or any other social media. my eldest has a phone which is unlocked and her lap top (which has a password i only know) is only used in direct site of me or my partner. to some this might be a nazi upbringing, but i am the only one from 300+ friends on fb with daughters / kids that havnt encountered , running away, slutty pic issues , bot issues , bullying and other shit associated with social media. if shes posting this ive got news for you. ,more is to come and far far worse. how do i know ? my eldest was the reason i implemented these rules. which started with images like these and extended to images of her fully naked being shared around her formed school and the police being involved. fix the problem and fix it quick is my advice. remove the main issue , social media.
>>
Start commenting on her pictures like "my little sexy darling "or "my sweetheart is so big already ". Probably she doesn't know how to hide posts from you so she'll try to avoid posting. Or make a fake account and scare her. Like chat up and bring casually up you know where she lives, looks sexy on pictures and would love to sneak inside to fuck/rape her. Then make a promise she'll come one night and then just casually make noises outside at the window that night.
>>
>>36682175
Yeah and then she calls the cops, they find out the IP of the account, and then she finds out that it was her own father who was saying he'd rape her
>>
>>36679778
My dad used to say there is nothing wrong about having sex, given you take responsibility for your actions, that is, there are consequences to everything you do.

I think you should say that to your daughter asap.
>>
Freud would say you are jealous.
>>
>>36679778
Fuck her first, then.
>>
get her on birth control, seriously teenagers are going to explore sex its part of growing up. just teach her to respect herself and step back
>>
>>36679778
I turned 18 recently, so I'm probably closer to your daughters age than any of these anons. First off, she getting any sex ed at school? At mine, they showed us a tonne of pics of STIs, how to use condoms and what constitutes stuff that is "not ok" which helped hit home how real pregnancy is.

Look at her friends. Are they shitty sluts? If so, she's probably gonna bone a faggot eventually. If you can find her a hobby or something (without pressing it like a madman) she'll gravitate away from that shit. All of the gross "party girls" who I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole for fear of hepatitis had no hobbies or interests outside of drinking.

Make sure she's allowed to host/go to parties or events every now and again. Otherwise she'll go absolutely fucking crazy the first time she goes to a real one, and jump on some guys cock after doing a single shot. If she's had friends over for movies and sleepovers or been allowed to throw a LIGHTLY supervised party (read: parents in attendance, but not hovering over every bloody thing) she won't be swept up in bullshit so easily.

I'm sure your wife is awesome in person, but she sounds kinda like a hipster douche in her views on this. I'm in the same boat; my gf feels there's "nothing wrong with expressing sexuality" which pisses me off, since often it feels like it supersedes our relationship ("Oh, anon, I could always drop out and become a stripper? What, you wouldn't be OK with that? Well, it's MY choice!")
You should probably have a talk with her about why you think it's a bad idea, and explain that the girls who post slutty pictures become used up whores by the time they hit my age.

Apart from that, I'm not really sure what to tell you. Maybe teach her how to take actual pictures? If she's trying to take nicer looking pics, suddenly the cleavage and stuff will probably go away.

>Source; several friends were like your daughter. Now I'm not friends with a few because they got totally consumed by it
>>
>>36680025
I legit wanted daughters, but then my sister went totally off the rails, and I realised no female family member in my family bar my aunts are totally sane. The males are more or less normal, with the occasional weirdo (ok, fine, the weirdo is me) but the females are totally fucking psycho.

I...I hope my future waifu's genes can beat mine if I have daughters.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.