[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does society hold women to such ridiculously high, impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: amy schumer fatty.jpg (50 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
amy schumer fatty.jpg
50 KB, 720x405
Pic-related is a gorgeous, thin woman who practically starves herself to be so skinny. But the shitlords over at Glamour didn't list her in their normal-sized women group. No, Glamour decided to list her as "plus-sized."

WHAT

THE

FUCK

HOW DARE THEY

This is completely unacceptable. What kind of harmful message does it send to women when pic-related is considered a gorgeous plus-sized woman instead of a gorgeous normal-sized woman?
And why is it that only women are held to these absurd standards? Seth Rogan would never be labeled as a plus-sized sex-symbol, because the Patriarchy only holds women to these unrealistic standards.
Here's a HuffPo article to learn more about this latest attack on women:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160406163439/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/amy-schumer-glamour-plus-size_us_5703dfe1e4b0a06d5806f092
>>
>amy schumer fatty.jpg
ayy
>>
>>36677321
>ayy
ayy
>>
Ya when she says something like "Plus-size" is a label we only apply to women, as if she is making some sort of patriarchy is real statement.

BIG AND TALL

Imagine the shit fit they would through for that.
>>
File: Amy Schumer is a whale though.jpg (72 KB, 634x753) Image search: [Google]
Amy Schumer is a whale though.jpg
72 KB, 634x753
>>36677321
IT'S AN IRONIC NAME

BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY SHE'S NOT FAT AT ALL SHITLORD
>>
My entire body feels like my flesh is about to fall off my bones and spontaneously combust

Day after day, I put myself through literal torture in order to become a better, stronger version of myself

AND THE MEDIA AND ACADEMIA DO THEIR BEST TO PROMOTE BEYOND RETARDED IRRATIONAL REGRESSIVE ANTI-THOUGHT BULLSHIT AND THESE FUCKING NORMALFAGS JUST GOBBLE IT UP AS AN EXCUSE TO INFLATE TO EVER LARGER SIZES

So this is what it's like to witness a civilization busily heaping up its own funeral pyre
>>
HEY GUISES

SELF IMPROVEMENT, AMIRITE
>>
>>36677313
No way is she a size 6. My gf is a size 9 and she's fucking skinny
>>
>>36677313
shes not funny
idk how she became famous.tina fey has some funny shit on 30 rock. but her I have no clue
>>
>>36677435

She's Jewish, that's all you need to know
>>
>>36677313
That chick fat as fuck homie.
>>
>>36677313
So...she is mad because glamour called her out on being fat?
>>
>>36677335
>>ayy
>ayy
ayy
>>
must suck to be that fat and still have no ass
>>
>>36677313
>https://web.archive.org/web/20160406163439/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/amy-schumer-glamour-plus-size_us_5703dfe1e4b0a06d5806f092

>that
>size 6

Well isnt that cute?
>BUT IT'S WROONGGG.
>>
>>36677485
>>>ayy
>>ayy
>ayy
ayy
>>
>>36677313
That chick has got to smell something awful. Like rotted potatoes.
>>
>>36677682
>>>>ayy
>>>ayy
>>ayy
>ayy
ayy
>>
>>36677338
>through

You tried.
>>
>>36677348
keep these filenames coming
>>
>6-8
lmfao
6 is smallish, 8 is ideal, 10 is pushing it but okay. Anything higher is overweight, 16 is obese. She is at least 12 if not 14, and that's me being nice. What a lying fuck.
>>
>>36677412
>what are US vanity sizes?

my gf is a recovering fatty anon, and she's a size 6 at 159 lbs
>>
>>36677838
>>
>>36677313

Is it wrong that I would totally fuck her?

Not in the "she's so hot" way, but more in a disgusting, degrading, never-speak-of-it-again filthy sex way.
>>
There's no way she's a size six anymore than Kim Kardashians is a size 2.

Amy is at least a 10.
>>
>>36677811
honestly, it looks more like it would be pronounced as throw than throo. Especially considering tough=tuff. English is so fucked.
>>
>>36678914
Nah dude I'm with you. I like degrading piggy girls.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.