[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sugar = Literally worse than hitler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What the fuck /fit/

I've cut out all junk and sugar out of my diet and haven't had white sugar on it's own in the past 6 months

today I was cooking and making meringues, I barely could eat them

they tasted simply TOO sweet for me to eat, 6 months ago I had no problems eating something like that but now the sweetness from the sugar is so overpowering it's unpleasant

Anyone else experienced something similar before?
>>
Yeah i cant drink mountain dew anymore
>>
Yeah ive had the same thing happen to me, I try to only eat fruit to get sugar, a healthy amount of sugar to have in a day is about 10-15grams
>>
Yes. I eat less than 30-50 grams of carbs per day so sugar has not been part of my diet for a year or so
AND every time I eat a donut or a bite a cake it's like holy fuck sweet. Very strange to change your taste buds
>>
>>36676921
My teeth can't deal with sugar now they hurt when in contact with it
>>
File: tumblr_mmd6uam7U41s0gj2eo1_500.gif (1016 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmd6uam7U41s0gj2eo1_500.gif
1016 KB, 500x281
On day 4 of not drinking coca cola, mild craving, trying to resist, don't want to drink calories/get diabetes. Surprisingly, no headaches yet, so that's a good sign.

I do want pizza too, but i'm trying to resist that too because pizza is best with cola. Been on a straight eggs only diet because i'm trying to save money.
>>
>>36677026
the longer you don't eat any of that, the easier it gets

all of these things are literally like a mild drug, it's the reason so many people drink coca-cola daily
>>
High carb low fat low protein is what our monkey ancestors used to eat.
I think it's modern sugars that are fucked up not sugars per se.
>>
>>36676921
Will this work with just cutting out sugar?
Like would I still be able to eat all that juicy high carb and fat cheat food like burgers, pizza, kebabs n shit.
Or would i hate all shit food if i cut out everything with a lot of sugar in?
>>
>>36677026
I used to drink like 2-3L of pop almost every single day for like 4-5 years. Why I never developed diabetes, I don't know.

Now, I can't stand the taste of non-diet pop, because it's too sweet and my teeth gets all weird.

If I could stop, then obviously you also can.
>>
>>36676921
What is wrong with Hitler?
>>
File: 12528720583.jpg (60 KB, 634x716) Image search: [Google]
12528720583.jpg
60 KB, 634x716
>go to Germany
>German desserts aren't very sweet (compared to American desserts)
>come to like the different and more naturally sweet flavors
>return to homeland
>birthday party for my dad
>bite into a piece of cake with buttercream frosting, used to be my favorite
>almost gag from the sweetness
>>
>>36677131
>monkey ancestors
Rofl

But yea, sort of, it was actually eating raw and cooked red meat and switching to high protein diets that apparently caused early humans to grow larger brains and evolve intellectually.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457559592879.jpg (29 KB, 414x416) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457559592879.jpg
29 KB, 414x416
>>36676921
Fucking idiots falling for low sugar meme

Unless you have a carb metabolism dysfunction you dont need to slash it out. SUGAR IS NOT EVIL

And the fructose meme is just retarded. Check pic related. Its only harmful in excess. Like everything else.

http://jcdfitness.com/2016/03/is-sugar-bad-for-you-and-does-it-make-you-fat/
>>
>>36677306
I tought it was grains?
>>
>>36677306

Cooked starch more likely did that.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/09/magazine/09starch.html

It's like a more energy-dense form of the fruits and vegetables they had already been eating, and a great source of glucose.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.