[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What team should I follow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 225x225
I want the most obscure or under-the-radar NBA team to follow, give me a team no one likes
>>
Sixers

Hop on the bandwagon now, before they start winning titles in 5 years
>>
>>36676889
charlotte hornets. Until late this year they got next to no media attention, and even then they fucked it up by losing. They have the worst season in nba history with them so noone wants the shame of liking them. but I love them
>>
>>36676889
the denver nuggets. noone even knows the exist.
>>
lol you sound like my brother. He started liking the lions(NFL) when they went 0-16. hes gotten 2 jerseys since then and streams every game.
>>
>>36676963
hornets and Milwaukee
>>
Whichever team is geographically closest to you

You don't get to pick and choose which team you root for. You gotta root for your home team. The only way to change it is to move someplace else longterm
>>
>>36677031
Lmao this. I have a friend who swears by the Lakers, justifying it by saying he was in LA there for 2nd grade.
>>
>tfw live in San Antonio

Can't mess with the best.
>>
>>36677237
So Mavs right?

>DALLAS
>>
>>36676889

vancouver grizzlies
>>
>>36676889
>unironically watching apehoop

No civilized straight male over the age of 14 should follow the NBA. It's baseball season, and football will be back in August.
>>
>>36677943
Lol faggit
>>
>>36676889
Follow the Bucks they got Giannis Atentokysjdvsksnsoumpo and aren't all that known
>>
File: eyes.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2253) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2253
>>36676889
Well you probably want a playoff team since the season ends in a week. I'd choose the Grizzlies, Blazers, or Hornets.
>>
>>36676889
California Golden Seals. They've been flying under the radar since the 70's. Long overdo for a good playoff run
>>
Root for the Hawks bruv, even their own city doesn't care about them
>>
>tfw boston
Tickets are 10$ now compared to the 500-1k it was 6 years ago
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.