[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you shower at the gym or at home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1365613723701.jpg (115 KB, 714x960) Image search: [Google]
1365613723701.jpg
115 KB, 714x960
Do you shower at the gym or at home?
>>
Home because home Jim master race.
>>
ive been lifting 3 years and i have never once brought a bag with clothes and showered at the gym
>>
>>36675557
Gym. Perfect temperature water, I can take as long as I want. Don't think I've used home shower more than twice a week for months.
>>
I'm 28 years old and I am still to scared to take a shit outside of my own home let a lone a shower. I use to literally run home during school to take a shit at home and now that I work I never eat or drink when out until I get home from work to avoid needing to go during the day.

The only time I would see showering at a gym being worth it if you're a utter poorfag who wants to save on water bill at home. Even then if that's the case you should be more worried about getting more money instead of being in the gym lifting.
>>
i recently had a few days where i didn't have any hot water, but thankfully i was able to shower at the gym

turns out they have better shampoo and conditioner than i do so i might do it more often
>>
>>36675557
I'm already paying for hot water with my gym membership and going home sweaty is disgusting.

I see no reason to not shower at the gym desu.
>>
at the gym. buttass naked with other dudes. no homo tho
>>
>>36675589
>scared to take a shit outside of my own home
Why?
>>
>>36675557
Both
>>
Home.

I don't want to have to pack a towel, body wash etc, stand on some nasty ass mildew and jizz floor, then have to try and dry off (but not really), then have a wet-ass towel in my gym bag.
>>
I wear a chastity belt for my master 24/7 so I shower at home.
>>
>>36675557
No.
>>
>>36675557
At home because i live literally across the road
plus my gym is one of those dirty as fuck tucked into terracing powerlifting gyms
>>
>>36675557
Both, I mean it depends on circumstance.
Anyone else ever sexed in the gym showers though?
>>
Home, unless I have shit to do
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.