[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else dress like a fucking bum when they go to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 13
File: Rag-Top-Blue-507x771.gif (149 KB, 507x771) Image search: [Google]
Rag-Top-Blue-507x771.gif
149 KB, 507x771
Does anyone else dress like a fucking bum when they go to the gym?

I see people wearing all sorts of fancy ass clothing when I go to the gym now and I'm starting to feel like an underclass pleb.
>>
>>36673070
ive lost like 50lbs and still wear the same clothes, so i have shitty tshirts draped around me like a toga most of the time
>>
>>36673070
I found if I dress nice to the gym. I fee better. When I feel better I am stronger. When I am stronger I have better lifts. It's just a chain reaction for me. All starts with how I look at the gym
>>
wear one of 4 plain t-shirts, 1 of 2 hoodies ive been wearing for past 5 yrs, 1 of 2 gym sweatpants

niggas these days dress up to go to the gym, but they get no gains
>>
File: $_35.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
I just discovered the joy of dry fit clothing, It's worth it if you live in a warm climate and looks good
>>
i dress like absolute shit when I go to the gym, because I'll take a shower after lifting anyway, so why should I care lol
>>
Typically just throw on a t-shirt that doesn't smell like ass from out of the laundry basket. It's gonna stink when I leave anyway.
>>
>>36673070
I spend more money on gym clothing than clothing I actually wear when I go outside

well desu I only go outside when I go to the gym
>>
>>36673144
>lol
>>
>>36673070
yes, plain t-shirt, hoodie, sweatpants is all i wear usually.
>>
>>36673105
Ask me how I know your lifts are shit.
>>
I wear the thing closest to my hands when I walk into my room to change after work. Usually some joggers and a plain t shirt.
>>
I wear faggy pink tights and a grease-stained white t-shirt.

I outlift everyone I've ever seen in the gym.
>>
>>36673084
Roman gainz senpai.
>>
>>36673070
I wear the same adidas sweat pants for months, and usually black t-shirts that have orange spots from my BPO acne cream. I emit a foul stench which protects me from females and homosexual men
>>
>>36674339
Gonna plug this shit here, they've got some good stuff

http://thatshirtwascash.com/

Inb4 shillerino
>>
>>36673070
Graphic tees with vidya themes and I rotate 3 pairs of gym shorts that I've had for years. I keep telling myself to get some plain shirts, but I can't care enough to actually so it.
>>
I wear a thick hoodie, a hat that covers my entire head, headphones, Cousin It hair, sunglasses, jeans, and boots. I don't like being seen
>>
>>36673070

I love dressing like a bum to the gym, but I'm only now back after over a year-long break, so my lifts are shit and I'm dressing normally.

Once I get my lifts to proper level of impressiveness, I'm pulling the 10 year old band t-shirts out of the closet.
>>
>>36673070
>dress in old gym pants with small holes in em
>no dedicated gym shirt, just whatever I happen to be wearing that day
>still objectively one of the most physically capable people in the gym

There are so many people who meme it up with compression shorts and shirts with gym quotes at my gym, and not a single one of them
>>
>>36674339
Home gym master race?
>>
>>36673070
I definitely dress like a bum at the gym

I wear a pair of plain black sweatpants and a plain black hoody. Both are about 8 years old and pretty faded, and fraying at the edges.

I also have a pair of nike shorts and 5 plain black tshirts that are my base. I usually do my warmup with hoody+sweats on, and then take them off once warmed up.

My rule has always been that I don't try to impress anyone while at the gym.
>>
Yeah I see a lot of that neon, Nike, gym shark shit which must cost a fortune and doesn't even look good. I prefer a dark t shirt and sweatpants
>>
I always just wear a plain black or great Hanes tshirt (those ones that come in a four pack), and black basketball shorts. I don't give a fuck. I'm just there to workout and sweat, and get the fuck out.
>>
>>36674666
I wear the same shirt everytime i go

Is this weird? Do you do this
>>
>>36673070
how do i get my hair to look like this
>>
>>36674666
>or great
or grey*

Weird brain fart. Also checking my own Satan trips.

>>36674725
I don't know if if it's weird; I don't think it is at least. I just wear what is clean. If I wore something toady, and did laundry tonight I might just wear it again tomorrow.
>>
>>36674725

I do, I wear a uniform of sorts. I feel like if I change constantly or make a sudden change people are going to judge me and wonder what I'm trying to do or they think I'm trying to be cool or think I'm hot or something I don't know, I'm weird. If I just show up every day in the exact same wardrobe like a cartoon character maybe they'll just think it's my gym clothes and I don't care about standing out or impressing anyone and just want to be left alone and not judged
>>
Ye op
Baggy shirt, baggy shorts, knee high socks (when oly lifting) that i roll down otherwise, shitty bright yellow running shoes or old lifting shoes.

Dont give a fuck pal, you are there to train who cares how you look.
>>
>>36674752

Be a giant faggot
>>
>>36674798
>I feel like if I change constantly or make a sudden change people are going to judge me and wonder what I'm trying to do or they think I'm trying to be cool or think I'm hot or something
Who on earth do you think you are that people will care or even notice? You MUST be a chick, right?
>>
>3 months into my first ever bulk
>shirts no longer fit me
>dont wanna buy new clothes because I'm planning on cutting real soon
>everytime i lift my arms for a workout my shirt lifts up and shows my lower stomach

Should I just fucking buy some new clothes? I'm poor
>>
>>36673070
>10 dollar plain black singlet from H&M
>sometimes a green one
>10 dollar tracksuit shorts also from H&M
>5-year old Nike Airs that still have a surprising amount of cushioning
>socks with holes in because they're still comfy
So, yeah, I kinda do dress like a bum.
>>
>>36674798
Yeah it makes me comfortable in my autistic plight
>>36674771
I was it like every night yeah
>>
>>36673070

I wear beat up sweats and old t shirts. Before fitness became a mainstream meme around 2012, this is how most people dressed going to the gym. You'd see some basketball shorts, plain shirts, etc.

Nowadays, "Activewear clothing" is mainstream as fuck. You have guys coming into the gym in skintight joggers, neon colored nikes, stringers, and all kinds of shit. If you want to be a normalfag, go ahead and buy into this style. You'll make friends with other normalfags and "fit girls" are into mindless consumerism and trendy namebrand clothing.
>>
Dryfit shirt and shorts.
I dont understand people who manage to exercise in baggy pants and a hoodie. Don't you sweat like a pig in those?
>>
>>36673070
IDGAF how I look in the gym desu OP.
I usually go with joggers that I use for both lifting and dance, tank top and converse.
Just as long as I'm lifting heavy asf I don't care how I look.

Going outside however is different.
>>
>>36674798
Dude nobody cares. Not the least bit.
>>
>>36674883
this desu, i can only lift in gym shorts and a tank top even if it's below freezing outside.
>>
>>36673070
Hobothetics for life, fampai.

Really don't give a shit what I look like, there to work out not walk down a fucking run way.
>>
>>36673070
I just wear some cotton hane shorts and a T-shirt. But now I also wear a bear hat. I've successfully deadlifted over 500lbs in it and I feel like is gives me a competitive edge
>>
>>36673070
I saw a dyel today with a big ass watch and ear studs today
what the fuck man
>>
>>36674934
hats cut off circulation to your head so you're getting more blood flowing to the rest of your body.

Hats = power
>>
>>36673070
For some reason I prefer bum clothes even though I could afford nice clothes. Black socks? Shitty old shoes? That fucking ugly shirt? Fuck yes.
>>
basket ball shorts and a plain t shirts
most of the stronger guys who are into power lifting dress like me, except they actually have oly shoes and wraps. idk powerlifter look like shit
body builders and new fags are the ones with matching out fits
>>
>>36674375
how autistic do you have to be to wear this?

im srs btw
>>
File: 1447997255185.jpg (145 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1447997255185.jpg
145 KB, 720x960
I wear a

5 usd thick xl blue shirt.
blue fitness shorts from walmart
shoes from payless that cost me 20 usd

I use a phillips go gear raga mp3 player 25 usd
with jvc xx earbuds 40 usd

and a small white towel
>>
File: 1459202961990.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1459202961990.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>36673070
T-shirt and sweatpants right now. Shorts once summer gets here and it gets hot outside. I'm just at the gym to pick up heavy things and put them down again, I don't need fancy clothes with catchy slogans to do that. I sweat buckets, so it'll be stained and smelly at the end of the workout, anyways.
>>
>>36673070
No, those people are faggots.

T shirt, shorts or sweatpants. Fucking done.

Unbelievable how much money people drop on stupid shit.
>>
>>36674968
That's what I figured. I also just lay flat on the ground in between sets. Why waste leg energy?
>>
Whatever exercise clothes are around. I played soccer for years so I have some training pants and short shorts, a few old jerseys and plenty of random shitty t-shirts and tank tops. I try and wear a tank top when I'm doing arm work because I find it helps me focus on achieving bicep peak at top of curls/tricep pulse at top of extensions/etc when I can see the muscles.
>>
>>36673105
>>36673135
>>36673218
>>36674339
>>36674375
>>36674883

Massive faggotinis. All of you. I bet it takes you an hour to do your hair and change your tampons in the morning
>>
I generally just wear shorts and a T shirt but I admit sometimes I fall for the "cool instagram fitness guy" meme of wearing running tights under my shorts for no functional purpose.
>>
>>36675125
Implying keeping your dick and nuts from hitting the bar when you deadlift isn't functional
>>
My gym buddy calls me a hobo since I wear the same Hoosier I've had for ten years and the same shorts. I washed them so many times the fabric has about given up.

Saw a huge viking looking motherfucker. Bald, 6'4 230lbs ripped as shit... wearing a mlp t-shirt. I was about to call him a faggots then I realized in a 5'3 Manlet and he could probably just eat me.
>>
Short shorts and hoodie masterrace
>>
>>36673070
my shorts have tears in the side and my tank top has several stains in it.

The only noteworthy clothing I wear is my lifting shoes, after a really hard 2 hour workout I'm going to look like shit anyway, what's the point and who are you trying to impress?
>>
Usually a polo and my nicest jeans.
>>
>>36673070

Everyone at my gym looks homeless even the most yoked dudes. I'm actually wondering who buys all that high priced gear.
>>
>>36675735
POO
>>
>>36673135
i love these shirts both of which i got free at a baseball game. I'm not willing to actually buy them. Gains cost money.
>>
Yeap absolute hobosthetics when at the gym. Adidas hoodie with holes in them, t shirt and sweat pants. Many good workouts were had ;)
>>
>>36674373
keked
>>
shoes are probably the only nice things I have on and even then they look like shit now. because I have flat feet and i need cushion or my knees are kill

I wear old nike shirts my parents bought for me in high school that are all faded out and the symbol is barely visible
depending on what time I go. i Sometimes wear band t-shirts with food stains on them
no fucks given. My friend said I'm scaring off gym bunnies but fvck em
>>
white pitted out slim fit tee

tiro track pants

nike socks

powerlift II's
>>
2 hoodies sweatpants and 2 year old white running shoes that are basically brown. im there to lift not look pretty, thats for outside the gym
>>
>>36675932
and i wear title boxing shoes on leg day cause they are so flat
>>
Is it weird that I wear high heels to the gym? I still workout perfectly in them (I'm expert level highheel user, I can pretty much mountain climb in them) I just like how they make my legs look and make me taller
>>
>>36674752
Cheap low to moderate hold paste like loreal or axe will give you the messy look while keeping your hair in place. However, if you're not a teenager you'll just look like an asshole so you mine as well comb your hair like a normal adult.
>>
File: 1420000024708.jpg (47 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1420000024708.jpg
47 KB, 473x500
>>36673070

>he wears a hoodie to the gym because he is self conscious about his love handleds and swinging bitch tits
>>
>>36673070
>loose AF sweatpants, some threads may have broken
>loose army t-shirts and socks, some have faded a bit or have holes
>old and beaten up 35€ running shoes, so beat up my dad fed them to my dog once to force me to buy new ones (luckily she only ate 10 cm off one lace)
>did I mention everything is old AF? The newest piece of clothing I use is 6 years old
>my poverty, just above 1.25/2/3/3.75 lifts are the strongest in the gym, by far
>>
>>36675735

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
AREA
>>
>>36675984
Yeah you're retarded lmao
>>
>>36676079

:( but my legs look sexy!
>>
>>36676045
I wear a hoodie so the dyel and normie fags arent intimidated, or bother me with questions. go ahead think im fat, lets me lift in peace ;)
>>
>>36673070
Everything I wear to the gym was given to me. I play soccer so I just use shirts I have won or old jersey's for teams I used to play for. Same for half my shorts.

Socks I have to buy.
>>
white tee
track pants (unless it's leg day, then short shorts)
new balance minimus

i kek at the brightly coloured nig nogs that look like something out of a space movie training scene or fat fucks wearing stringers and walking around the gym like roosters after benching or squatting a lot YOU WEIGH 100 LBS MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE GYM OF COURSE YOU CAN LIFT HEAVY YOU FAT FUCK
>>
>>36676150

sure buddy ;>)
>>
>>36675746
Look at the people on the treadmills and smithmachines

$7000 clothes, $1 body
>>
>>36674339
Shia?
>>
>>36675746
the amount you lift is inversely proportional to the cost of the clothes you wear
>>
>>36674798
I do this also. It's a packed uni gym so my uniform makes me easier to remember. I just want senpai to notice me.
>>
I dress like a complete autist at the gym.

I wear shitty old t-shirts from when I was a teenager with stupid captions on them and and old pair of grey joggers.

I should probably get some less shit clothes.
>>
I just wear whatever old, dirty, stained, and tore up white t-shirt i wore for an undershirt for work that day, and then put on some basketball shorts. I usually already have the look of exhaustion and messed up hair by the time i get off work too, so i'm probably one of the more homeless looking people there
>>
>>36676560

ill notice you baby girl
>>
Nike Dry Fit is where it's at.
You can sweat like a whore in church, and the fabric pulls it away from your skin so you stay comfy and dry. If you're cheap/poor just get the no-name version from Walmart.
I'll never work out in cotton again.
>>
I think it's fine to wear anything at the gym. As long as you show up and make genuine effort, you can be wearing stillettos and a tophat and and a trenchcoat for all I care. No judgement
>>
Here in japan people in the gym dress like its a fucking fashion contest. Wearing compression under armor 200 dollar sneakers and anime hair.

Doesn't change the fact most cant bench the fucking bar
>>
I got this ratty old adidas hoodie with the neck area cut out that i like to wear when I exercise because it gives an air of modesty, but also because it makes me feel like Rocky.
>>
I feel like I'm on display at a meat market at the gym unless I wear a hoodie
>>
>>36673070
I wear pajama bottoms over compression shorts and a tank top or t-shirt.

I also lifted in a Santa costume on Christmas and handed out gift cards to anyone in the gym over the holidays.
A fake beard over a real one gets itchy as fuck fampai.
>>
>>36673135
>$35 united american dollarydoos
You can get 5lbs of brotein for $35
>>
I live by the beach and wear a tank and basketball shorts every day. Before you go at me for being a normie or a chad what the fuck else am I gonna wear?
>>
>>36678251
just a smile ;)
>>
>>36673070
I have 4 pairs of gyms shorts that are all at least 2 2 years old. I wear any one of those plus one of my t-shirts that I sweat in.
>>
>>36674798
You're very self-centred in your autistic way. I used to be like this, until I realised no one but close friends gives a shit.

>oh fuck everyones looking at me
>oh fuck people are going to judge me for wearing this shirt

man, no one cares. When you realise this, your anxiety will soon disappear
>>
I wear gym shorts and cheap short-sleeved shirts that are now too small for me

I don't give a shit
>>
Ill wear almost anything to the gym that isnt jeans. As long as im comdortable who cares.
>>
>>36674813
t. bald man
>>
>>36679418
This.

I wear whatever metal band / wrestling / movie quote t-shirt I grab, and either cargo shorts or gym shorts, and either a bandana or ballcap to help soak up sweat.
>>
>>36674871
Embrace it. And don't cut soon, bulk for at least a good 9 months or those gains will basically be for nothing
>>
>>36679822
>cargo shorts
Uhhhhhhh
>>
File: 1-workout-clothes-for-men.jpg (247 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1-workout-clothes-for-men.jpg
247 KB, 1500x1500
Is everyone fucking serious?

How hard is it to wear pic related to the fucking gym. No questions asked.

Normal shirt and shorts. Idk why everyone is always trying to look fancy.
>>
>that guy that wears full nike outfit to run on a treadmill for 20 minutes
>>
>>36679959
>small calves so never wear shorts
Pants all year long, baby!
>>
>>36679988
How about you stop being an insecure faggot
>>
>>36674373
me minus the fucked up shirts lol
>>
>>36675984
U C L A
C
L
A
>>
Ripped T shirt with the corn flakes chicken on it and some random athletic shorts. I don't know why anyone would work out in anything else.
>>
>>36673070

this guy from my engineering degree was doing 4pl8 squats in his regalia on graduation day

obv just a one off thing

here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va6lTpNB9Iw
>>
>>36680018
Can't help it! It's the only thing I hate about my body!
>>
File: Carl_Brutananadilewski.png (76 KB, 246x385) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Brutananadilewski.png
76 KB, 246x385
>>36673105
I find if i dress comfortably, I feel better.
>>
What's /fit/'s consensus on wearing tank tops to the gym? I dont wanna seem douchey but I just wanna be free mang. Lifts are 1/2/3/4 btw
>>
File: 041.jpg (203 KB, 850x1810) Image search: [Google]
041.jpg
203 KB, 850x1810
>>36673070
Fuck what anyone thinks OP, you're there to train. Not to strut down a fucking strip or impress any dumbass broads (I'd hope)
>>
>>36680185
Trim pit hair if necessary, wear deodorant
>>
Jeff: Listen, it doesn’t matter. You lose the jacket to please them; you keep it to piss them off. Either way, it’s for them. That’s what’s weak.
>>
>>36680185
I never think it's douchey. Most guys at my gym are in tanks. Nobody cares.
>>
I just wear a random underarmor style top and a pair of gym shorts. I don't even wear shoes.
>>
>>36679959
I always wear this gear. And shorts like that make my cock visible because I'm nice and big.
>>
File: pristine.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pristine.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>36680422
>>
File: haruhi.png (294 KB, 422x483) Image search: [Google]
haruhi.png
294 KB, 422x483
Once I can deadlift 4pl8 for 5 reps, which is still not a lot, I'm going to wear pic related to the gym
>>
>>36673070
I wear a swimsuit because I literally own no shorts.
>>
>>36680491
Good idea. In the meantime stick with your MLP skirt.
>>
>>36680565
I'm at 3.5pl8 friend, almost there
>>
>>36680560
commando?
>>
>>36680576
other current weights
>>
>>36673070

I usually wear my DYEL tank top or my "train insayan" shirt and leggings that show off my mean quads and glutes.
>>
>>36674666
>workout and sweat, and get the fuck out.

Satan checked.
Also same, Ive got about 4 old tshirts i cycle through with board shorts. I go to lift shit up and down for an hour or so then leave. Don't particularly give a shit what i look like while im in there.
>>
I wear random tshirts from running races. Some of them have written "New York race 1997" and that kind of stuff, that's how old they are.

Some people have complimented me for my eclectic and vintage tshirt collection. (No)
>>
I dress like a bum and I don't care, I do not go to the gym to impress other people in the gym, I go to the gym to impress people outside of the gym when I'm lookin joocy later on. My gym is full of cheeseheads anyway.
>>
>>36680633
No with underwear underneath.
>>
I'll typically wear something like yellow and black nike pro combat hypercool 3.0 compressions under some black elite stripe shorts, a dry fitted HS football shirt that I still completely fill out, and shoes idk pretends on the mood. Can't say if it's the clothes or somethi else but almost all the sluts at my gym mire hard
>>
Retreat brand generic sears tshirt (purple or green, neck stretched) tucked in to a pair of Russell athletics black sweat pants (socks showing because they shrunk), pf flyers strapped on my feet
>>
File: V5-1274034-428_HTF.jpg (62 KB, 597x696) Image search: [Google]
V5-1274034-428_HTF.jpg
62 KB, 597x696
Got 3 on sale of 19 bucks a piece. Mike's tanks were like 30 bucks and Adidas were 15. I liked the fit of the underarmor more.
>>
>>36681118
kek you again
>>
>>36673070
If you wear anything other than a tshirt and shorts you're a faggot in my eyes
>>
>>36681118
fag
>>
>>36679959

Too bad you're the kind of perdon I'm talking about with your mesh moisture wicking sports wear.

I literally just wear an old faded t shirt and basketball shorts
>>
>>36673070
i do. random tee (some of em are 10 years old and have crusted sweat around the armpits), random shorts and i'm good. looks funny tho on legdays, when i'm wearing my fancy lifting shoes with bum-clothes.
>>
>>36681191
;)
>>
>>36681127
Haha yep. Idgaf what people on here think really, but I am curious why people dislike under armor so much. Do the have a bad political or moral rep? If that's the case I don't want to support them.
>>
>>36681267
idk people are probably just being retarded memesters as usual
>>
>>36674666
Devil wears hanes and shorts
>>
>>36681281
Alright. That is acceptable to me. Thanks for the knowledge lol.
>>
>>36679959
Most people here are saying this you retard.
>>
File: Z8hK5HQ.gif (998 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Z8hK5HQ.gif
998 KB, 500x281
>>36673135
You faggots... ANY Polyester shirt will do the same goddamn thing for $10 at Marshalls or TJ Maxx. Dry-fit is just a marketing name for Polyester.
(works in the textile industry).. and yea, I called you fagoots. Spelled wrong too.. come at me brah.
>>
>>36673158
This
>>
>>36673158
This, and foor legwear I got 3 sweatpants, so I take the one that is due for washing afterwards anyway.
>>
>>36673070
I got about two dozen free t-shirts from the olympia 4-5 years ago, I wear those and costco exercise shorts.

I don't pay attention to other people so I don't know if I'm somehow committing a faux paux or some bullshit, i don't care
>>
>>36673070

that has to be the gayest pic of someone who "goes to the gym" i have ever seen
>>
Whatever shirt I don't wear anymore, I have a pile, also for casual house wear
>>
>>36680224
Hahhahhahhaha

trimming pit hair? You even a man?
>>
>>36674373
Prajeet?
>>
>>36673070
Obviously I want my image to be that I just don't give a shit except for the weights. Since barbells got no fucking eyes, I wear non-fancy loose fit clothing.
>>
>>36673070
Running shorts and old t shirts
>>
what stats do you need to be able to wear anime stuff and get away with it? i'm thinking 2/3/4/5 for reps at a minimum
>>
>>36674410
you are probably overly conspicuous at that point
>>
I wear comfortable cheap clothes. I dont care how I look at the gym, my body already looks great and speaks enough for itself. Also I find spending money on clothing you will only wear to one place is brutal.
>>
>>36673269
Lol<
>>
Some black or grey old shorts I bought years ago. I guess, they're meant to be basketbal gear. A random t-shirt, sometimes old army t. Cheap sport socks (the ones you buy in 5-packs at walmart and the like). Indoor asics that were on sale. I don't give a goddamned fuck about what others think of me while I'm lifting.
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.