[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on phenibut /fit/, is it really working or just meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: PMF-02033-1.jpg (274 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
PMF-02033-1.jpg
274 KB, 1600x1600
redpill me on phenibut /fit/, is it really working or just meme?
>>
>>36672549
Its effect is basically irrelevant.

Albuterol on the other hand, is a safer clen.

Ive used it and lost 3kg (7 pounds or so)
In a week, with only a 500 kcal deficit.
And it was basically all fat as well. Albuterol spares muscle.
Wouldnt reccomend it if you have heart problems or hypertension
>>
>>36672549
PenisButt
L M A O
>>
>>36672604
what about it's anti-anxiety properties? I have massive social anxiety and would like to know if it would help me even a little bit

>inb4 go see doctor
can't afford doctor, sorry :(
>>
bumpan
>>
>>36672747
Well im stupid and forgot phenibut is not for fat loss

Melatonin and weed will help you
>>
>>36672747
Or try to convince a pharmacist to sell you propranolol( inderal, carvedilol) those REALLY help with social anxiety and overall nervousness and even blood prrssure
Basically the reverse effect of clen
>>
>>36672747
It helps a lot with anxiety, but don't take it more than once a week. The widrawal is supposedly hell. Do it when you have a social event or have to do a speech in class or something, but not daily.
>>
I used it for a while. It didn't do much for me, even on a massive dose. I was hesitant to push my dose further because of all the withdrawals that are supposedly associated.

I'm much less anxious these days so I don't need it.
>>
>>36672871
For a class presentation or speech propranolol is fucking king. No more jitters, stutters, or pounding heart for sure.
>>
>>36672891
same same. helped me with public speaking for a while but i didn't want to rely on any outside substance for somethig i could just teach myself.
also when i didn't take it i felt a sense of ''background-anxiety'' creep in. didn't like that.
it did help me get laid a few times though. but again, don't rely on any substance for that.
>>
>>36672549
dude be careful with that shit. it works but is highly addictive. The more you use the more you need also when i quit, I had headaches
>>
literally a miracle. i took 1.25 g one day and it was the best day i had in months, if not years. everything was just perfect, i was happy, not one care, zero anxiety, i just wanted the day to never end, i didn't want to go home. this is coming from someone that has social anxiety so keep that in mind.

sadly you can't use it too often, but if you get addicted just take some fasoracetam for some time and everything will be alright
>>
I was a retard and used it everyday for two weeks, I had the worst withdrawals of my life from it and needed to go to hospital.

It definatly works but can easily be abused because your tolerance rises fast and you need more and more of it.

Eating healthy, exercising and a healthy social network is better bro
>>
>>36672951
This. For me it triggered seizures when I quit. Only lasted two days though.
>>
JUST TAKE PROPRANOLOL THERE ARE NO ADDICTIVE EFFECTS SO YOU CAN JUST POP IT WHEN YOU ARE FEELING anxious and NervoUS
AND IT WILL WORK
>>
>>36673038
fuck man. I never had seizures from it but a couple of months ago I had one after drinking and taking melatonin. Did your neuro tell you that phenibut caused it or are you epileptic?
>>
>>36672747
Anxiety can largely be warded off by analysis and then taking action through reconstructing your habits, self-image and reactions.
A drug will be a crutch. You have to rewire your brain essentially that you might take great joy, once again, in the things that humans are ingrained to find pleasing.
>>
>>36673310
It was the phenibut, but the doc said it was related to low blood pressure from coming off it.
>>
Pee-in-butt
Penis butt
>>
um... other ways to get to sleep, guys?\

right now i just keep up-dosing on benadryl and melatonin and it's getting ridiculous and i still have disrupted as hell sleep

i tried chamomile tea, it makes me feel chill as hell for like 10 minutes but then i lie down to sleep and my mind keeps going

thinking about trying valerian root next, experiences anyone?
>>
>>36673349

this this this this
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.