[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you signed up yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Have you signed up yet?
>>
Yeah I signed up on my license. I got the red donor heart
>>
i'd love to but already agreed to give my organs to some german dude from the deep web

he paid in advance obviously
>>
>>36672188
>>36672198
have fun being kept in a chemical induced coma so the doc can make a couple hundred grand off your organs
>>
obviously

who here /giveblood/?
>>
>>36672188
Yeah. My countries equivalent. Do you have to sign up? Because I just got a card in the mail that I signed and keep in my wallet.
>>
>>36672188
yeah, ticked everything on the list. Corneas, testicles, everything. I won't be using them
>>
>Giving your healthy organs way that you worked hard to maintain and improve
>The recipient is probably an alchoholic or drug addict with a destoyed liver
>Doing it for free

ISHYGDDT
>>
File: 1459896865479.jpg (122 KB, 977x423) Image search: [Google]
1459896865479.jpg
122 KB, 977x423
>>36672504
I didn't always work hard to maintain and improve my health. Quite the opposite. It'd be hypocritical to say that nobody can make such a huge lifestyle change and make it stick, when I already did it myself.
>>
Why save lives when the world is already overpopulated?
>>
what if you save a qt and you are inside her the rest of her life. every man in her life will be cucked before they even start
>>
Of course. My spirit will live on in my organs, which will make other people want to lift heavy things.
>>
>>36672609
Lmfao
>>
>>36672609
K3k
This should be the advert
>>
>>36672504
Nigger I'm not fucking using it, I'm dead as fuck. Plus P.O.S has given me as much wisdom as anyone in my family and it kept him alive and working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnf7cVNxq5U

>and someone you will never meet will wake on a convenient day,
>marvel in the lucky news, plug into your DNA
>and know the love inside a dying human's final gesture;
>I will cut and dry be leaving with your liver.
>>
I have the California equivalent which is pay two bucks or they put you on automatically.

Is it like that in other states?

Regardless, if I die, fucking harvest me up I don't care I'll be fucking dead.
>>
>>36674038
Nope they just ask when you get an ID no extortion or anything.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.