[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna start my first cycle. Age: 23 Anavar + Sustanon ANy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: machiavelli.png (175 KB, 250x321) Image search: [Google]
machiavelli.png
175 KB, 250x321
I wanna start my first cycle.
Anavar + Sustanon

ANy tips?
Dosage suggestions?
Possible PCT?
>>
>>36669848
enjoy your gyno and mediocre gains
>>
>>36669848
TEST BASE
E
S
T

B
A
S
E
>>
>>36671374
>sustanon
>>
Just do Test E + dbol + anavar

Arimidex ED, and a Nolvadex or Clomid PCT

Massive gains on that, eat fucking huge and expect to gain a bit of fat
>>
>>36671374
>>36671861
can't get test
>>
>>36672503
>can't get test
>can get anavar

I call shenanigans.
>>
>>36672546
sue my country
somehow test is considered illegal but pill anabolics are not
>>
File: 1444480948756.png (610 KB, 747x719) Image search: [Google]
1444480948756.png
610 KB, 747x719
>>36671537
>he doesn't know sustanon comes in meme pill form
>>
>>36669848
>tips?
post pictures because you're probably way too small
>>
>>36672771
Everyone who is not superfat is small for fit
>>
Why is everyone against anavar only cycle?
What's bad in it if I do PCT?
>>
>>36673154
>Why is everyone against anavar only cycle?

You can do it, but it's going to be fairly expensive and not really affective unless you're a woman.

I mean don't get me wrong, you will gain strength and lean mass from anavar, but it's going to be like 2kg of lean muscle and and a few kg in your lifts after a single month of anavar (40, 50mg per day)

It's going to be expensive as well because anavar is expensive to cycle on.
>>
>>36673197
Sounds enough to me.
The thing is, I can't get any injection steroids or i'd do it, i'm not afraid of needles nor do I want to waste 10x more.
But hey, i only can get pills and they consist of: anavar, dianabol, sustanon, MHP Cyclin GF, Primaforse Forskolin 50, Tribulus, etc.

I simply can't get test, yet people keep telling me that I should just get test.
That's fucking retarded.

And I don't have super high expectations either, I just want to get some strength and get leaner, ain't anavar good for that?
>>
>>36673154
to get serious gains you'll have to use a lot of var which is one of the more expensive orals

on top of that it's also pretty hepatotoxic so you're taking a risk by running an anavar-only cycle
>>
>>36673370
I don't get the toxicity part.
what if I take 50mg anavar a day?
0 effect? I'm nto heavy.
my goal is not to get bulky, but leaner.
>>
why do you want to take synthetic hormones to look better? you should fix your outlook. you're going to end up cycling on and off forever and eventually need to stay on because your balls wont produce test anymore then you will become all kinds of fucked and kill yourself.
>>
>>36673946
elaborate
>>
>>36673988
no one does a few cycles and then stops forever. its a lifelong thing which fucks people up majorly. you will need to end up on "TRT" eventually because your levels will be fucked up. just train and eat, its a long term process
>>
>>36673988
>>>36673946
>elaborate

don't take steroids. period.

eat, train hard, sleep. theres no easy way out
>>
>>36673278
>pills
>Sustanon

Lel
>>
>>36669848

Run some Tren-E+Test-E, (200/200 x2/week)

HCG PCT+ clomid
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.