[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, im on a conflict with egss. Im current in a cut diet while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: city.jpg (22 KB, 514x260) Image search: [Google]
city.jpg
22 KB, 514x260
Guys, im on a conflict with egss. Im current in a cut diet while lifting weigths, so i can reduce my bodyfat while building muscle.
Are eggs ok on a cut diet?

> already read the sticky
>>
are you retarded? they have literally no carbs, why would they not be ok?
>>
>>36669094
>>36669037
Egg yolks have shitload of fat. Eat egg whites, they're almost exclusively proteins.
>>
>>36669037
What would make them any different than other fat and protein containing foods? NOTHING
>>
How many calories? triying to be on deficit
>>
>>36669037
Some people say that the yolk has too much fat, but it's actually "good fat". If you're doing a very heavy cut, you should throw away some of the yolks but otherwise just eat up
>>
>>36669112
>fat is unnecessary

just stop it
>>
> already conflict on the thread
>>
>>36669037
You could theoretically lose diet solely on McD. Ofc you will feel like shit and your shit will look and feel like it spawned from the depths of hell. Just count your calories and eat that shit. I recommend hard boiled or scrambled, they seem to feel less fat and scrambled eggs won't make your farts smell exactly like your egglicious breakfast.
>>
File: 51VPAXa0K7L._SY300_[1].jpg (17 KB, 215x300) Image search: [Google]
51VPAXa0K7L._SY300_[1].jpg
17 KB, 215x300
>>36669257
Pic related demonstrated the possibility in a documentary. (Free to view on Hulu, by the way.)
>>
>>36669112
You'd have to eat a shitload of eggs for the yolk fat to push you past any realistic deficit. Unless you're trying to eat less than a 1000 calories a day or something stupid like that. Eggs are a great food while cutting.
>>
File: 1446595717622.jpg (146 KB, 665x627) Image search: [Google]
1446595717622.jpg
146 KB, 665x627
>>36669112

Egg whites have 60% of the proteins in the egg, yes. The yolk is good for you, too.

>5 eggs a day masterrace
>>
>>36669112
>dont eat fat when cutting.

Amazing that this fallacy still exists.
>>
>>36669257
>>36669277
It's just like the twinkee diet. This guy isn't proving anything new.
>>
>>36669288
At the same time, the whites are better bang for your caloric buck. If OP is having trouble feeling full, whipping up some egg white omelets is going to be more filling than the same amount of calories of whole eggs.

I'm with you, I do whole eggs and just eat at a deficit, but I have no problem feeling satiated on them.
>>
Well, so im gonna try to no eat shit like sugar, soda, bread and going to stick with eggs and the lift

Gotta buy tons of white eggs
>>
>>36669296
There is something to be said for low fat while cutting, just due to caloric density. You'll feel more full on a diet high in fiber than one high in fat.

Health wise, yeah, fats aren't the devil.
>>
>>36669037
Yes OP, eggs are okay. The only thing that fuckheads can dispute is the yolks are fatty, they are, it's good fat. Then of course there's vegan fags always saying 'b-but the cholesterol' it's good cholestorol, yes there's a difference. I eat the everliving fuck out of eggs daily and have seen no detrimental effects. Eat up nigga
>>
>>36669305
Filmed it almost a decade ago, so neither is the doc.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.