[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Army
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 250x166
Leaving for fort sill,ok today any advice
>>
>>36668841
Don't die.
>>
>>36668841
bump for interest
>>
>>36668841
I'll be following in 3-4 weeks. Any advice now won't really help except to stretch well and don't injure yourself on runs. What MOS? I got 13P :/
>>
>>36668890
Going in for 35f gonna be in huachuca for 17 weeks in the middle of the summer
>>
I been thinking about joining infantry in the army. probably devote like 5-10 years
> implying I don't blow up
Bad idea? advice?
>>
>>36668841
congratulations on ruining your life by becoming a government fuck boy ya dumb shit faggot!
>>
> ya dumb shit faggot
You know you have to be +18 to post here, right?
>>
Ft Sill is literally the worst post I've ever been to.

Surrounding city is shit too.

The weather sucks. There's gonna be lots of heat casualties.

There's lots of lightning which is cool as fuck at night when the bay is dark and the only light is coming from lightning outside. It also will cancel some training if the lightning is close enough.

The females will bitch a lot.

Don't fuck around with any female in basic training no matter how pretty or funny or whatever she is.

Don't fight the retards in your company, no matter how hard it might be.

Finally, you're going to be yelled at. It's gonna suck. Try to make friends with some guys in your platoon.
>>
>>36669016
Military has great benefits, and you'll save a fuckton of money single. Great retirement, can put money in 401k out of paycheck, army meets you 5%, and you can get outt anytime without having to go the full 20 years. Keep in mind inf will ruin your body if you don't take care. Also have all the possible issues related to combat. It's up to you in the end, nobody can persuade you.
>>
>>36669090
thanks man appreciate it
>>
>>36668841
serious question
who wants to go into the military?
Its just retarded as fuck or is that just because im a europoor?
>>
>>36669230
If a man has no self-discipline, it is imperative that he serve those that can discipline him. To turn him into a useful member of society.

That's one reason.
>>
>>36669065
I was reading around and it seems like the pt ain't shit at sill, as far as I heard if you want to pass the apft you have work out on your own
>>
>>36668841
Get ready to hate your life. Ft sill sucked ass and is too god damn windy.

I'm sorry bro that you missed out on your chance to die for Israel. OIF is over and Afghanistan OEF isn't as busy as it used to be.

Are you artillery faggot or other misc pog?

>combat medic OIF vet checking in.

Any Iraq bros? Cib, cab or cmb holders?
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 2048x1463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 2048x1463
>>36669351
35f intel analyst
Uncle was cmb in Korea aunt is at war college for full bird she's combat engineer was IG at Leonard wood
>>
>>36669516
My nigga. How do you like Intel? All the Intel guys in my unit were miserable and weird.
>>
>>36669638
Not sure yet just barely got into this world as far as I can tell their all freakin loons
>>
>>36669090
The army doesn't match your contributions unless youre talking about the brand new changes theyre thinking of implementing.
>>
>>36668841
Bail and join the Marines, faggot.
>>
>>36669742
Y'all are insane the marines at my recruiting center almost had me convinced it would be a good idea to were one of your guys pt shirts to my army reception
>>
>>36669351
What is OIR..
Fucking boot
>>
>>36669732
Seems to be, implemented in 2017, you can switch over now.
>>
>>36669638
It must be a requirement to be weird as fuck in Intel. Even in other branches Intel guys are just ... Off
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.