[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm out of milk, anyone got any recipe that i could use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: download (3).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
I'm out of milk, anyone got any recipe that i could use to take my protein powder? (It tastes like shit with water)
>>
If you got chocolate flavour, put it in coffee. Tastes like a mocha.
>>
>>36668627
Drink it with water and stop being such a pussy. It's not meant to taste nice, it's meant to give you the protons you need.
>>
drink it with water, buy milk for the next time
>>
>>36668627
take it with anything
greak yogurt is goat
porrage
>>
Make it with urine.
>>
>>36668627
1. Put oats in a blender and make oat milk.
2. Mix oat milk with whey.
3. ?????
4. Profit
>>
put a scoop in a blender, some ice, bananas and fill with water then blend

there you go, delicious
>>
>>36668627
Mix it with soda
>>
Make your own protein bars.
>>
Powder and egg. Make a cake faggot.
>>
Snort it up your nose
>>
>>36668627
cacao
>>
How has no one said cum?
>>
I thought this was /fit/
>>
>>36668649
Underrated. Not ever coffee. I mix my creamy vanilla casein with black coffee in a pinch all the time. Sometime a pinch of stevia too
>>
You're never gonna make it. If you aren't willing to do something as trivial as drinking watery protein for your gains, or at the least be so in control of your food situation as to always have milk, you're not going to be sthetic
>>
>>36668627
Mix it with less water than it tells you to.
If your protein powder tastes shit with less water in it, then you've either got shitty tasting protein powder, or really bad tasting water.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.