[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that if you don't play a contact sport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: HF3NlqGUCg.jpg (15 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
HF3NlqGUCg.jpg
15 KB, 360x360
Friendly reminder that if you don't play a contact sport you aren't athletic and you certainly aren't an athlete.
>>
But I touch the bar
>>
>>36667559
>Olympics

Eat a bowl of dicks Op. Even chess meets Olympic standards while stupid shit like feetball does not
>>
>>36667611
Probably due to the fact the Olympics is an amateur competition which means messi et al are ineligible for entry
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>36667559
>I lift weights and play sports, therefore I consider myself an athlete
>>
>>36667611
>Olympics is my validation!!!!
>Even chess meets Olympic standards

You just destroyed your own argument in a single sentence.
>>
Does partner dance count as a contact sport?
>>
>>36667635
>I pick up and put down weights at a gym, along with 80 year old grandmas and grandpas

well aren't you just a special snowflake?
>>
>>36667629

The Olympics haven't had any amateur restrictions since 1988.
>>
>>36667637
I doubled down and beat Op the fuck out. Stay made though while you're warming the bench waiting for your turn to have some guy feel you up
>>
>>36667647
Boxing disagrees
>>
>>36667559
>Do some training as them

Just because you're a sad sack and you want people to touch you, doesn't mean I'm not an athlete.
>>
>>36667637
whew, savage lad.

>>36667611
Yikes. This is embarrassing that you have to SAY this instead of letting your comment speak for itself. Unfortunately you made yourself look like an idiot, which is why you resorted to 'I beat Op the fuck out'
>>
>>36667665

That's one of the odd cases. The block isn't because pro fighters are barred from competing on the basis of being paid pros but because the rulesets are different and no pro fighter fights under the sanctioning bodies and selectors that can send people to the Olympics.

Get a professional boxing organisation that competes under the same ruleset as the amateurs (good luck there) and you'll get pro boxers in the Olympics.
>>
>>36667611
>>36667655

"I-I-I'm an athlete!!! L-look!! Olympic w-weight lifters are a-athletes, so I'm one too!!! F-fuck you Op!! You got beat the f-fuck out!!
>>
>>36667702
Nice stutter fagget.
>>
>>36667685
>Says the guy supporting the retard with comments like "wew savage"

I don't need your support to be right sempai
>>
>>36667646
I never said I was. That was partly my point.
>>
>>36667702
Stuttering with such frequency online. Hmm you sound demented.
>>
>>36667611
nice b8 m8. i r8 8/8
>>
>>36667559
>contact sport
>athlete
Reminder that athletics has nothing to do with contact sports, and it's just another case of burgers perverting a perfectly fine word into their delusional gun-toading paranoid mass consciousness.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.