[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time for some hard self reflection /fit/, where do you fall on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 20
File: F05q4Jp.jpg (523 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
F05q4Jp.jpg
523 KB, 1200x1850
Time for some hard self reflection /fit/, where do you fall on this chart?

Be completely honest here.

And how's the progress on your journey to become an alpha positive? (Or gamma positive perhaps?).

What about your low point? Surely you've made some upward progress.
>>
>>36666611
Beta positive

Once I get a career going and get fit I'll be there
>>
Somewhere between gamma positive and beta positive if you leave out the "looking up to alpha+" part, I have no large desire for social contacts but I'm competent enough to not let the sperghetti fall out of my pocketd so I seem "normal" in social occasions
>>
>>36666611
Beta positive
>>
>>36666611
is there a female version of this??
>>
File: einsteinQuote.jpg (255 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
einsteinQuote.jpg
255 KB, 1024x768
Gamma positive
>>
>>36666611
Beta+
>>
>>36666611
gamma positive
>>
>>36666611

beta plus
>>
inb4 a million delta positives calling themselves gamma positives
>>
>>36666611
gamma positive breh

>disregard distractions
>acquire goals
>>
>>36666611
Delta positive, I want to become a gamma.
>>
i have no idea it's ambiguous as fuck desu.

a garbage collector can be an alpha + according to this chart.
>>
>>36666611
Make this less beta positive biased and it might be useful.
>>
>>36666611
Delta positive is my ideal.

This chart is bullshit though
>>
>>36668773
Shit I meant gamma.
>>
>>36668225
someone make a female version of this, or does the same one apply?
>>
File: 1438956005277.jpg (106 KB, 1020x725) Image search: [Google]
1438956005277.jpg
106 KB, 1020x725
>>36666611

>tfw you're alpha positive
>>
B+. Took me a while of just saying ''fuck it'' to get there.

I was a Gamma positive before I realized my own head is not a place I want to be for a long time, despite all the hobbies I have.
>>
File: meh[1].jpg (353 KB, 640x826) Image search: [Google]
meh[1].jpg
353 KB, 640x826
>tfw Delta Positive
>>
Fucking so many people claiming to be beta plus.

Don't lie, most of /fit/ is on the negative side. We aren't soon-to-be alphas or interesting people who have left society because they are brilliant.

I think the 4chan distribution is...

A+ 0.01%
A- 1%
B+ 5%
B- 20%
C+ 1%
C- 20%
D+ 18%
D- 20%
E+ 10%
E- 10%
>>
Gamma positive, and dreading the idea of rejoining the workforce this year and having to play at social politics again, and dealing with frustrated beta cucks in lower management.
>>
>>36669188

whoops, make that 18% a 13%
>>
>>36666611
beta negative, but i absolutely don't look for social approval. everything else there is true though. i'm also incredibly superficial despite being fairly out of shape, which is the main reason i've started to lift. i'm pretty sure i could be """"alpha"""" (even though it's a fucking horrible term and i hate using it) if i get to a stage where i look like i lift, because that's the sort of mindset i have.
>>
>>36669188
go back to school and learn how this shit works
>>
>>36666611
Honestly I don't even know anymore, I'd probably consider myself B- right now but since I've started noticing my own anxiety/self criticism im going towards the +, but it's also weird because in my group of friends I'm the one who starts all the parties and tries to get shit going
>>
>>36666611
Omega negative and loving every minute of it.
>>
>>36666611
A combination of Gamma Negative and Alpha Positive
>Strong communication skills
>great at social interactions
>pretty smart (3.9 gpa in a STEM degree)
>good public speaker
>great leadership skills
>physically fit
>long term gf (3 years)
>often earn the admiration of my superiors
That's all when I am in the professional and academic environment, when I am on my own free time, my gamma negative comes out:
>deliberately reclusive and avoid socializing
>never been into partying, drinking, or drugs
>never do anything I don't feel like doing, especially for popularity or social status
>into hipster shit (music, fashion, art, photography, etc)
>vehemently against hypermasculinity and machismo
>try hard to develop a unique and independent image/aesthetic
>in most cases I actively avoid trends
>>
>>36668225
Shut the fuck up whore. It doesn't matter. All women have virtually the same value in the eyes of society.
There are women, and there are extremely high value women
That's it.
>>
>>36666611

Alpha positive. Definitely an alpha positive.
>>
>>36669301
>never do anything I don't feel like doing, especially for popularity or social status
>into hipster shit (music, fashion, art, photography, etc)
>vehemently against hypermasculinity and machismo
>try hard to develop a unique and independent image/aesthetic
>in most cases I actively avoid trends

Well aren't you a special little snowflake?
>>
>>36669318
> im a frustrated virgin and all women are the same and whores.
>>
File: 20160328_235944.jpg (755 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
20160328_235944.jpg
755 KB, 2304x1296
Alpha positive. Confident about everything in my life. I'm 25 live with my parents and every girl im with has mad respect for me regardless. If you're confident in your decisions so will everybody else. I've fucked over 10 girls and had my first gropefests with girls i really liked in my teens all in my room i grew up in lol. I don't have any body issues at all and i don't stress or follow any diet out of my comfort zone.
Finances and assets are great and growing, sexual relationships are great, i get along well with management at all my jobs and get all the good shifts because of dependability and social skills. I'm considered a super good chef by a lot of people. I don't really fuck girls, i know tantric philosophy and massage so my sex game is scrambling girls' brains. Pic related is me two weeks ago. 100% natty. Looking good natty is 100% lifting knowledge. There's a very small margin of error for routines once you get intermediate/advanced natty. Mobility andflexibility are more important than lifting because without them you are eventually guaranteed injury.

Any questions?
>>
somewhere in between B- and B+ in high school, now after going through college in a fraternity and landing a great career I'd say A+
>>
>>36669370
I mean I am actively admitting that I am gamma negative in those cases. The only thing is that I never get in any people's faces about it. I just kind of do my own thing and leave other people alone.

Being a special snowflake is when you do the "unique/different" thing strictly so you can constantly advertise to the world how much better you are, and get attention from it. I just do it because I like it, and don't care if anyone notices or not.
>>
>>36669479
Pasta?
>>
>>36669479
I'm assuming this is bait but you can't be A+ living at your fucking parent's house.
>>
Mix between Gamma Positive and Beta Positive.

Except I don't want to be an "Alpha".

I'm in a comfy position in the social hierarchy (a lot of my friends are Alphas, but the lowers look up to me); I go clubbing once in a while, but I prefer reading literature and getting my studies done and focusing on my personal goals, rather than fitting in with the other lads.
>>
>>36669479
Brad?
>>
>>36666611

I'm gamma+
>>
>>36666611
Beta negative. I literally dont even think that alpha positives exist. Fairytales.
>>
>>36669479
but are you humble?
>>
>>36669545
>I just do it because I like it, and don't care if anyone notices or not.

Yet you wrote about 8 lines of all the things you do that 'make you gamma negative'
>>
Beta positive, in a few years will be Alpha positive.
>>
>>36666611
there is something female related?
>>
Alpha positive here.

Wtf is wrong with you guys
>>
>>36669648
After thinking it over I'm more of a mix between beta positive and gamma positive, leaning on the gamma side.
>>
>>36669552
I just typed that out. That's just my life

>>36669556
Why because you said so? LOL. Apartments are shitty and overpriced where i live. I help invest into the house with my own money to help increase the value of my parents asset. My dad is glad to share the percentage i put in back when they sell it. I work over forty hours a week and still clean the house up for my parents. Why not? They're great people and I'm very thankful to have parents that support me with my seizure disorder. But no maybe you're right, maybe i should pay $1000 a month to listen to domestic violence every night just so i can claim alpha on 4chan or to other fake ass negatives who's opinions are useless.
>>
File: capture6.png (224 KB, 468x365) Image search: [Google]
capture6.png
224 KB, 468x365
>Alpha positive here.
>>
>>36669680
I sense a beta negative.
>>
>>36669626
I would say so. Once i got the girl i liked as a person for years to be obsessed with me by just being myself, i started to notice that i had made it with the social gains. This is after a good 5-6 year concious journey of working on personal social skills, learning to dress and constant steady self improvement. Start now guys.it took me 5 years of on off lifting to figure out maybe its not that gay to work on grooming, style and a haircut. Maybe staying on top of your skin and hygeine. Be your fucking self though or you'll attract the wrong girls.
>>
Strong Gamma positive.

>Freelance opera singer
>Fit
>Financially well off
>Adorable qt 3.14 gf.

I find it amazing that this is a board for meatheads and not a single one of you cucks is admitting to being alpha-.
>>
>>36669643
well yeah that's kind of what this thread is about. You're getting a bit more upset than I think is necessary, consider calming down.
>>
>>36669808
>still not sure if b8 or high schooler who just got laid and thinks he has life figured out
>>
>>36666611
Beta positive, but I am 20 years old, no way to be any higher without rich parents
>>
>>36669863
I doubt many of us at all are meatheads.

Maybe some of the /fraud/ folk.
>>
>>36669318
>gets dumped
"A-All women are whores, men a-are so much deeper"
>>
>>36669318
found the omega -
>>
>be me
>alpha positive
>leader in almost all projects
>people follow my instructions without questioning
>friends call me Der Diktator
>meet russian girl
>she drinks more than me
>she doesn't even listen but shouts in russian when I annoy her
I'm afraid and aroused at the same time
>>
>>36666611
I'd say between alpha positive and alpha negative.. so alpha neutral I reckon
>>
>>36668458

this

>delta positives calling themselves gamma AND beta positives themselves
>nobody in the thread being "negative"
>in 4chan without being "negative"
>>
>>36671443
Negatives never admit it, thats the profile. Its a catch 22
>>
>>36669274
>it's also weird because in my group of friends I'm the one who starts all the parties and tries to get shit going
not weird at all
beta- works as al alpha in a group where everyone else is delta. Soon as a B+ or A enters the group he would start having passive-agressive behaviour and talking shit of the newcomer at his back.
>>
>>36669301
>>vehemently against hypermasculinity and machismo
>>try hard to develop a unique and independent image/aesthetic
Son you're gamma- as shit. No alpha status for you really.
>>
>>36666611
Gamma positive
I just want to lift godammit.
>>
>>36666611
gamma positive
>mathematics student
>>
>>36666611
Beta positive.

>>36666666
>>
Some traits of beta positive and negative, depends from day to day, I'm betapolar.
>>
File: LOLATYOURLIFE_zpsfdd86388.png (189 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
LOLATYOURLIFE_zpsfdd86388.png
189 KB, 450x472
>>36669479

>live with my parents
>>
>>36666611
Between beta+ and gamma+
>>
>>36668225
A woman's value relies on her looks a lot more than anything else.

Would you rather date the hot ass grocery store cashier or the 5/10 kike doctor? Assuming you already have a stable income yourself.
>>
>>36666611
A bastard combination of beta + and gamma +
Always fluctuating between the two.
>>
>>36666611
that painting of Socrates always gets me
it's the best thing ever

gamma+ because Socrates is in there
>>
>>36671979
With a bit of beta - too
>>
>>36666611
Alpha positive
>>
>>36666611
Yep, delta positive. I should've started studying for entrance exams on monday but I just can't give enough of a shit yet, there's still a month to go. Maybe tomorrow. Goddamn procrastination.
>>
>ITT: Everyone claims beta+ to seem full of themselves and to not seem like a faggot
>>
If I'm honest, beta minus while maintaining an illusion of beta plus. Not sure if convincing or not.
>>
>>36666611
I would guess that I'm a gamma positive, in that my only focuses right now are lifting, muay Thai, college, and getting involved with politics. But idk, maybe alpha positive/negative?
>>
I guess the closest group that I fit into is the delta positive one except that I don't really collect any physical possessions, and talking about the latest Better Call Saul episode isn't the only thing that I can talk about with people.

I'm just apathetic, and riding it (life) out.
>>
File: 1422802459743.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1422802459743.gif
2 MB, 600x600
>>36666611

Definitely started as beta positive - especially in high school. I was the dude who everyone knew, was everyone's friend, but due to shyness and over-analyzing I never 'made it' to the 'top'.

Developed schizophrenia and went full beta negative. Hated my lot in life and the systems currently in place.

Broke out of the negative spiral by becoming more gamma positive. Delved deep into philosophy/theology, music and art. Working on becoming more gamma positive by the day, though there's always that occasional back-sliding to beta negative.
>>
Was gonna say b+ until I saw
>overspends on desires without thought of future well-being

yep, delta minus.
>>
>>36666611
I consider myself positive, whether I'm Alfa/beta/omega.... I don't really care, you'll be the judge:

>29
>Fit
>Married to balletdancer
>MSc degree
>Work in law enforcement leadership
>Take care of friends and familymembers
>Enjoy outdoor activities and riding my motorcycle
>>
>>36674333
As long as you're not pussy whipped by your wife, and you're about an 8/10 or higher in looks (I mean your face), then you're probably Alpha + based off that pic.
>>
>>36666611
ß+
>>
>>36666611
Does that tell something about me if I skipped the two alpha parts and went right to the beta part?
>beta positive btw
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 766x960
Gamma +
Misanthrope (not trying to be edgy)
And clinical depression, anxiety and therapy have taught me alot
>>
>>36666611

im a beta negative desu senpai
>>
little bit Beta+, little bit Gamma-. I like to think my musical and academic pursuits are pure forms of self improvement but there are undoubtedly some masturbatory elements if I'm even mentioning it here, so negative
>>
File: 1459485271341.png (356 KB, 541x480) Image search: [Google]
1459485271341.png
356 KB, 541x480
>>36666611
If you really wanna know where you're at in this chart then you're on the bottom half cause this is autistic as fuck. People don't get classified like pokemon in theit social hierarchy
>>
File: 1271654840326.jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1271654840326.jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
>>36666611
beta +
>>
>>36674665
Gamma negative detected
>>
do the suicidal thoughts never go away. no matter how many gains you make

im delta i think
>>
>>36674665
It's easier for people to rationalize their autism if they think they're autistic.
>>
>>36666611
I am alpha positive in every regard except that I fucked up big time once by blowing my first studies by getting addicted to videogames. I am back on track and fixing up my mess, will be finished studying within 2 years, a bit older than the standard alpha +. what do I qualify for considering I do not have a lot of money right now? check on everything else.
>>
>>36674665
Who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>36674665
This.
>>
Somewhere between A+ and A-. Feel superior to A- but haven't quite reached A+ yet.
>>
>>36666611
Gamma negative reporting in
>>
>>36674918
You're confused.
This chart doesn't mention your success level, how you handle struggles and difficulties, nor interests.

Being a gamma+ does not stop you from being an alpha+.
That being said, I'd say I'm a gamma+ at my core, but that doesn't mean I appear as a gamma to others.
Outwardly Alpha+
Inwardly Gamma+

This chart is stupid. Fun, but stupid.
>>
>>36666611
d+

i will be the next hitler, mark my words anons, europe needs me, i fit the bill, i'm preparing.
>>
i do not fall on this chart

i am clearly the alpha-omega transcendent
>>
File: goals.png (1001 KB, 1015x1013) Image search: [Google]
goals.png
1001 KB, 1015x1013
>>36675173
>This chart doesn't mention your success level, how you handle struggles and difficulties, nor interests.

That's how I read it.

>they pursue their life goals while successfully fulfilling their social, sexual and material desires. [...They...]"have it all."
>>
>>36675201
anything to identify you by so I know it's really you when the time comes?
>>
>>36666611
gamma positive
>>
beta positive I believe but I'm young so there's chance to become something more with lifting and a good education
>>
>>36668225
>Alpha Female

Very attractive and high reproductive success. Stacies who got inseminated by Chad and married well.
>>
>>36676179
That's alpha negative.
>>
beta positive

maybe once I'm working my real career and am jaded enough I'll be alpha positive

not that this extremely simplistic categorization means much
>>
>>36671936
>>36676179
i didnt mean how to be "alpha" to a man, i meant to other women. its a fucking competition out here.
all you think is stacie fucked chad. what i see a long process of stacie getting chad by building off her friends/surroundings.
for example:
stacie and her friend want to go in the car with chad, stacie gets to sit in the front with chad and have a great time while her friend is excluded in the back without complaint. this is because stacie alpha as fuck and already let her friend know shes better without verbally communicating it directly

theres more than you think to being attractive to guys, you also have to be pretty high on the social ladder
>>
>>36666611
I'm not good at self diagnoses, but I'm probably a mixture of beta + and omega +. Those pictures are shit btw.
>>
Beta positive at risk of falling down to delta positive. Thought I had everything together last year but in recent months I've lost all hope and motivation and withdrawn socially. Grad school was a mistake.
>>
>>36676531
You literally don't. All that guys care about is looks. Fuck outta here
>>
>>36666611

>they've adopted themselves into with it's own social ladder
>they've adopted themselves into with it is own social ladder
>themselves into with it is own social ladder
>it is own social ladder
>it is own
>it is fucking own

how is this concept so fucking difficult to grasp. IT'S MEANS FUCKING IT IS
>>
>>36666611
Gama negative baaaby.
English and Philosophy honors grad, I am lucky to have a desk job at a real estate office, lift everyday, do drugs and read books / watch film / play videogames.

I ain't pursuing any noble goal or changing society anytime soon.
>>
>>36676780
ive witnessed that happen asshole. its a competition against other girls and not just to get guys. girls hardly give a fuck about guys and usually only date/fuck someone for social status.
>>
>>36669626
Of course I'm fucking humble. I'm the humblest person I know. I'm like a million times humbler than you. Get on my fucking level of humility, pleb.
>>
Gamma, not positive or negative.
I have no dislike for society, and I enjoy my own approval, but I don't dislike attention. I don't have a social circle with a hierarchy, I have several close friends but I generally socialize with people individually.
My writing has been well received, but I haven't got anything ready to submit to a publisher.
I've sold a few paintings.
Lifting and sports I do because I enjoy them.

Low point, probably omega positive. I stopped working out, stopped creating things, put on weight, collected shit. Better now.
>>
Aiming for alpha status via improved confidence, getting fit and better social skills. I went from beta negative to positive because i grew up a bit and changed my ideals
>>
Delta positive since I lost all ambition and drive for school and my major.

Once I drop out and switch schools/majors I'm guessing I'll be more Gamma positive since I just want to chill alone or with a few close bros and drink/vidya.

I hate partying and social interaction with normies desu and I could care or less what other people think about me, I just want to do and learn my own thing while chilling with like-minded people and lift weights
>>
>>36677727

Gamma. I like what I do and am more intellectual than most, but to describe myself, my abilities, or my achievements with the grandeur that the chart employs would be significantly exagerating
>>
>>36677814

Didn't mean to quote just needed a window
>>
>>36676967
Honestly, something along these lines

Although I can't say that I don't want social acceptance, so much as that I'm a bit off center so it's pretty hard for me to have things in common with people. I honestly try to minimize relationships because maintaining them is fucking exhausting and restricting as well. That being said I do have a tight group of friends that I've known forever. I'm not really socially awkward, but when acquaintances try to become friends I almost never return the effort.

The part about me I probably hate the most is that even though I apparently have fantastic genetics and a lot of potential, I often try to minimize risk and effort for some reason, which leads me unsuccessful and disinterested most of the time
>>
>>36666611
everyone who is being slightly honest with themselves has traits from all of the above.

shit social science at its best.
>>
Beta positive. I'm 5'9", relatively good looking, smarter than average. Constantly over-analyzing the situation and missing my opportunity. /fit/ help cure me?
>>
>>36666611
Gamma +
>>
File: 1446531755445.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1446531755445.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>36669479
fockin lmao
>>
File: 1459717661152.jpg (2 MB, 518x3648) Image search: [Google]
1459717661152.jpg
2 MB, 518x3648
>>36678372

Honestly brah, mindfulness. Practice some meditation to cool down your thoughts - let everything flow.
>>
>>36676867

Donald Trump plz go
>>
There's too great a gap between stereotype alpha and beta? I'd put myself between alpha and beta negative.
>>
>>36666611
I'm between Beta Positive and Gamma Positive, and am working towards Gamma Positive.

6'2", fairly attractive and in good shape from lifting+exercise for years.
Lawyer by trade, above average income.
Dedicated to my hobbies, and own some good quality stuff, but not a hoarder or collector.
Fair social skills, but generally quite introverted.
Only one sexual partner, but married to a doctor.

My only major obstacle is I still have 2 years before my wife and I can move to a place where I (we) actually want to settle down. City I live in right now is shit, and I want to have my own quiet rural property.
>>
>>36666611
just be yourselves people
>>
>>36666611
Wow, look at all of these gamma positives! Taking time out of your "noble pursuits" like lifting weights, I see.

I don't think any of you know what gamma positive actually refers to.

Like this chucklefuck >>36669863

>has gf
>gamma positive

Not how it works. No, sir.
>>
How do I move up /fit/?
>>
>>36676251
Incorrect. Alpha females do not occupy the same roles as Alpha males. The goal of the female is reproductive success. Their greatest achievement is genetically gifted offspring who go on to produce their own offspring.
>>
File: Scramjet.jpg (40 KB, 670x562) Image search: [Google]
Scramjet.jpg
40 KB, 670x562
>>36666611
Gamma positive. I just want to get my engineering degree, stay healthy, and contribute to the sciences.
>>
>>36676531
Being alpha as a female means being able to function on your own and use rational thought. Not being a victim to your emotions. Being willing to be an equal in a relationship, not being take care of, but not being dominant. Treating your man with the respect he deserves, without being a weak pushover. Actively having your own interests, as well as partaking in his. No one wants to date a girl who isn't interesting. Being true to yourself and not giving up your dreams for someone else, but making your dreams coincide with theirs.

For your specific example, Stacie already knows she is far more interesting and confident than you. It's not about being high on any social ladder, it's about approaching situations without letting your emotions dictate how you interact with other women.
>>
>>36666611
>Tfw Delta Positive
If I tried i'd probably get to alpha negative but it's still pretty shitty.
>>
>>36666611
between omega positive and beta positive. i have a fair bit of charisma, im no alpha but when talking to people i never stutter and i can initiate conversation much more often than other people in my classes. everyone seems terrified of social interaction, though i am not. im also a little smart. however, i live a destructive lifestyle of procrastination, excess and gluttony and and seriously require a development on that end. I tried lifting weights in order to improve on that, though diet and a proper sleep schedule are obstacles i still face. Im now strongfat but only when there is good lighting.

ill chalk that up to beta negative, because i believe in the manlet meme subconsciously and i dont have the dedication to look in the mirror every day and whisper to myself "grow grow grow."
>>
B+ could be an A- but drink too much
>gotta get women out of my the life objective category
>>
>>36679981
no Alpha females are the hotties of the group
women judge other women much like men judge women
BY THEIR LOOKS
nothing else matters in the female world
>have you ever had a girlfriend
they notice more attractive before you do ive had my current GF admit that the others girl XY or Z is better then hers
The female social ladder is based purely off looks
>>
I'd say the majority of /fit/ is probably gamma negative.
>>
File: 1453576366655-0.jpg (47 KB, 473x960) Image search: [Google]
1453576366655-0.jpg
47 KB, 473x960
Y+

sometimes i feel a couple feels but then i get better.
>>
Omega Positive.

I come here because I'm the type of person chads think of when they talk of instating a eugenics program. Fueling my self hatred is the only way I can motivate myself to make positive changes.
>>
>>36679981
this explains alot, thanks pal
>>
>>36681509
recognising and actively changing your bad habits is a huge step forward, it wont make you less of an omega+ but its still big. keep going and do well. we all gonna make it bruh
>>
I'd say I'm a little of A+, A-. and B+

I've lived on my own for 10 years and have had 3 long term relationships with good, attractive, loyal girls. Fugged about 32 I think. I don't have a problem getting girls but I'm in a happy long term relationship with QT.

I have a masters degree, career, 2 cars and decent savings. I don't make a ton of money but I love my job and make more than the average Amerifat 3 years into my career working from home on my own schedule.

Pretty good social life, pretty wide network of friends. I'm not getting invited to parties at mansions with a bunch of models regularly but that seems more like an A- kind of pursuit anyways.

I feel like I'm at a crossroads of still trying to be cool and just being happy. I was in bands growing up and it's a hard thing to let go... but I'm getting older and lamer.

I spent about most of my 20s in school without a lot of money so I wasn't going to festivals and taking a bunch of molly and railing rave sluts and part of me still wants to, but it's not worth giving up my relationship.

Overall I'm real happy with my life and feel like I live better than 99% of the world. I'll be back tomorrow if thread is still up if anyone wants to AMA.
>>
Beta + probably. I don't resent people who are more successful than me. I'm a virgin sperg with women, I know it, but at least I'm getting a 3.5 GPA in university, have good friends, and I'm happy with my life minus my success with women.

And I hit 1x bodyweight bench on monday, so that's cool too.
>>
>>36676799
Found the omega negative.
>>
File: 80380053-copy.jpg (95 KB, 622x717) Image search: [Google]
80380053-copy.jpg
95 KB, 622x717
>>36666611
Gamma positive, how fucked am I?
>>
>>36666611
Gamma positive. Maybe it'll be different when the zeitgeist changes.
>>
File: 1454303802074.png (241 KB, 377x480) Image search: [Google]
1454303802074.png
241 KB, 377x480
>>36669479
>lives with parents
>being alpha

Pick one and only one.
>>
File: 1457061839275.jpg (75 KB, 715x801) Image search: [Google]
1457061839275.jpg
75 KB, 715x801
Let's admit it 90 percent of fit is at most beta negative.

>constantly seeking social approval whilst undeservingly categorizing themselves as alpha males

>distorted world view due to egocentric personality
>>
>>36666611
Gamma positive. At one point I was probably a beta negative and realized "fuck this bullshit", and if drinking/doing drugs I somehow get in the delta positive vibe.
>>
>>36669188
>Don't lie, most of /fit/ is on the negative side

Nah, I'd actually say that there's very few negatives on /fit/

>Alpha negatives don't post on Kazakh kite-flying boards

>There's lots of Beta negatives, but they all claim to be alphas

>Gamma negatives think lifting is for meathead jocks

>Delta and Omega negatives don't exercise.
>>
>>36666611
Delta+ except the job thing.
>>
>>36666611
Delta positive, reporting for duty. May achieve beta status eventually, if I can make decent coin as a trainer.
>>
>>36666611
Right now, beta positive. Most people see me as a nice guy, and I can take leadership positions and do OK, but I still need a bit of work building up confidence. It's slowly working though.
>Normalfag level fitness
>At uni studying a lucrative and intellectual career (Engineering)
>Have girlfriend
>Have a lot of friends, many (or most, I guess) of them female
>>
>>36669318
Annnnnd we have an omega.
>>
>>36669479
You're alpha negative, not positive. Notice how most of your stuff was about girls? Yah. There ya go. Also, your grammar is pretty low level, but then again we are on a Swedish fish deboning vlog.

Also, am mirin' your physique. I'll admit it.
>>
>>36666611
Lel what a bullshit chart.
The only thing that separates these categories is their relationship to society and each other.
Attitude and personality doesnt count for shit
>>
>>36669479
>chef but doesnt run his own restaurant
>good finances but live at home
>alpha
The delusions
>>
>>36683357
>implying /fit/ exercises
>>
>>36666611
somewhere between beta + and beta -.

Alpha - are my nemisis. Fuck those posers.
>>
File: 1429642224054.jpg (244 KB, 718x1024) Image search: [Google]
1429642224054.jpg
244 KB, 718x1024
Beta+. I'm doing my best to reach Alpha+ but I'm still in Uni(Physics/Math) and what not so don't "have it all" yet. However, one day I may
>>
>>36666666
>>
B +

only thing stopping me is me
>>
Delta probably. I lift because I like it. I'm probably a little smarter than the average person, but all that means is I'd take maybe a week less to learn something. I speak two languages. I'm as capable as anyone else, but I'm lazy as fuck.
>>
>>36669709
No thats you that's negative. Just because you think negatively of yourself doesn't mean everyone secretly does. I used to in my teens but I've learned to always find a positive light to what happens. Its amazing how much your life changes with a positive outlook.

Notice how most posts replying to mine are attempts at trying to knock me down? It's flattering that i make people this insecure. All i did was type out a few notes about myself.
>>
>>36666611
I float between gamma and beta positive
>>
>>36666611
Between b+ and A+, got a good job, hot gf and apartment already. Plan to flip houses to live off housing. Then I'll be financially independent and will no longer need for a job.
>>
Dat gamma positive life

>lifting for grills
>>
Y+
>>
>>36669863

Tenor or Baritone you good looking motherfucker
>>
>>36676531
Alpha female is being fit, intelligent and we'll dressed. They appeal to the men they desire as paternalistic(they make good moms), financially(men think they won't take/waste their money), and sexually. Alpha women or women in general want the man that is desired by others women in social settings. If women are in a bar or club even ugly ones could get some dick, so they want the man who is the most exciting or famous or wealthy in the club. They want the men that all the other women want.
>>
>>36666611

Someone make one of these but for women
>>
Beta positive, I feel like most of fit would be
>>
>>36666611
>no Alpha+ would post ITT stating that he is an Alpha+
>>
>>36668539
Yes, because they can be alpha positive.
>>
>>36670948
>Voice cracks and is extremely high pitched
>>
>>36678722
under8ed
>>
In my teenage I was gamma-

Now I think I'm some sort of mix between beta+ and delta+ (because comfyness has gained terrain in recent years)
>>
>>36666611

beta positive is the most decent human being and the true alpha.

We need more beta positive leaders
>>
>>36666611
You should stop trying to fit yourself according to a label and find out where you fit in life. By all means self-improve, but labels only hinder your development.
>>
>>36681887
You're supposedly smarter and more creative than a lot of people, so I would take that in stride.
>>
>>36669047
Sure buddy
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.