[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gainz Mobile (wheelchair)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: wheelchair.jpg (291 KB, 930x930) Image search: [Google]
wheelchair.jpg
291 KB, 930x930
I've started to lift again (SS) and love the progression it giving me on my lifts. I also have started to eat a lot just so I can put on weight and keep progressing every time I work out. The only problem is that I notice that I do walk/am up on my feet a lot (burning 500 calories a day). I came up with an idea of buying a wheelchair and having someone push me throughout the day so I don't burn up too many calories. I've started to do this for the past 2 weeks or so and have noticed that my lifts are becoming easier to do. Has anyone done a similar thing and what are other "calorie saving" techniques that I can use in conjunction with the wheelchair?
>>
File: 1458037556501.jpg (75 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
1458037556501.jpg
75 KB, 550x448
You could try crawling around the gym and home instead of spending bulking money on wheelchair. If the weather is fine crawling to/from gym is a good idea as well. You could also try crippling yourself or doing non-permanent damage to legs to ensure quality consumption, if you're not planning on training legs they wouldn't need energy intake anyway. Good luck op
>>
>>36666291
I mainly use my legs only for my lifts(both for warmup and my working sets) and only stand up when doing my lifts. Also wouldn't crawling use up some calories as well? I figured the wheelchair would help minimize the amount of calories I expend.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>36666189
It's a great way to improve your bulking and confuse your muscles as well. I am two weeks into gainzmobile and all the fat from my legs tyrned into chest muscles. Morphing to chad from a trex feels great
>>
>>36666342
Crawling improves forearm strength and triceps if you're crawling uphill so you'll be fine my man.
>>
>>36666370
Maybe I'll try that sometime. I feel like other people will look at me weird though if I try that.
>>
>>36666380
Don't care about these dyel retards. They probably didn't even read starting cripple. The more you lift the faster you will crawl, you will soon be able to use your arms as legs and even do some jumping thing with your arms only. Turning the legs off (stopping blood flow to lower body using body confusion techniques) at all will become viable and is a nice perk to have
>>
>>36666417
I was watching wayne norton's videos and in some of his videos, he talks about restricting blood flow by tying a band over it. would that help me while crawling as well?
>>
>>36666431
Layne Norton*
>>
>>36666431
Absolutely, it will help at start but as you progress you will learn to stop it by yourself with will of mind and stretching in a similar fashion you turn off some muscles doing certain exercises (doing pullups without bicep inclusion, for example).
>>
Lol I don't wanna get too much into it like psychic powers to turn off blood flow, just to help keep my lifts going up pretty much. The forearm strength might help with deadlifts later after 3 plates
>>
>>36666568
ask local psykers if it is too hard for you
>>
Any wheelchair users on fit who could provide some tips? bump
>>
I had my legs removed and my upper torso attached to a segway. Getting so much pull up and dip gains since my segway half is 300 pounds. Thinking of getting tank treads added on instead of wheels so I can let cardio bunnies run on my treads while I do vertical pushups.
>>
File: Loper22.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Loper22.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
>>36666940
Can you detach yourself and walk using hands like that RTCW enemy (pic related)
>>
>>36666940
Is your name Pinky?
>>
Which of your retarded friends did you convince to push you?
>>
>>36671220
Also why has not a single person tried to convince him against doing this?
>>
>>36671259
Because there's no flaw in his logic. It's a sound strategy and I'm eager to see how well it pays out.
>>
I'm gonna go in today to the gym and instead of wheeling myself around the gym, I'm gonna try crawling in-between my sets. and I don't have any bands but I have rubber bands. Would that still work for blood restriction?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.