[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so fucking hopeless and depressed, I need some motivation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1451993821370.jpg (88 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1451993821370.jpg
88 KB, 500x484
I feel so fucking hopeless and depressed, I need some motivation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40SZr9Mi9Dw

Chin up bro, we're all gonna make it
>>
The only thing I want to motivate you to do is commit suicide.
>>
>>36665893
In this world devoid of meaning, most people can be sorted into two groups. Those who accept that their lives have no meaning, and simply choose to either kill themselves or continue living with apathy and the occasional tinge of sadness, and you have those who choose to engage in hedonism so as to ignore the horrible nature of the world.
If there is a god, he surely wants you to suffer or become a hedonistic shell of a human. If not god, perhaps the universe itself holds this malicious intent. If this is the case, you should do everything in your power to fight back. Don't give in until your last breath. Gain strength. Gain power. Destroy the obstacles in your way. Break free of the bonds of causality and go out with a bang.
>>
>>36665919
Pussy ass bitch fuck kinda shit is that ?
>>
>>36665912
Thanks bro
>>
>tfw wrote a long ass post in response but OP probably just laughed at it and said *tips fedora* in his head
>>
>>36666060
I actually took a screen shot of it bro.
>>
>>36666060
<3
>>
>>36666333
nice get famarino
>>
go get actual help, messages from an anime message board will barley do you any good
>>
File: 1452619282589.gif (786 KB, 370x251) Image search: [Google]
1452619282589.gif
786 KB, 370x251
Look at picrelated
>>
>>36666666
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2Sd-aJQ29A
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.