[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can I get a meme-free redpill on marijuana? in what ways does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 28
File: nugs.jpg (1 MB, 1229x922) Image search: [Google]
nugs.jpg
1 MB, 1229x922
can I get a meme-free redpill on marijuana?

in what ways does it DIRECTLY affect fitness goals? not some shit like "lol you'll get munchies and eat pizza" i mean legitimate direct effects on the body, like how alcohol decreases protein synthesis and is empty calories that make you fat
>>
>>36665208
Stoners usually have low energy and the munchies are serious. If you have a large appetite without them, then your appetite will be ungodly. I once ate everything in my fridge and haven't touched a spliff since.
>>
>>36665251
i smoke daily, i have a tolerance and dont get munchies anymore

im skinnyfat looking to build some mass, is weed something that i'll have to quit? like will it hurt gains? or can i continue?
>>
>>36665208

Have you smoked weed before? If so, have you really never experienced the uncontrollable urge to eat until you physically can't?

I know this isn't what you're looking for. If you can control your munchies, good fucking job, you are the only one I know.

I have no proof of it beyond anecdotal experience (my own and others'), but weed makes me so goddamn lazy and unmotivated.
>>
>>36665208
Your energy may be lowered. But with a Sativa strain it might not do anything. Could increase appetite but if you have self discipline nothing will happen. Might make your nipples soft but thats about it lol
>>
>>36665256
yeah its not gonna do shit but make you stoned. no proven negatives against gains or shreds
>>
THC itself has no know adverse affects on protein synthesis. Your biggest concern ought to be the fact that burning matter is burning matter, and the inhalation of smoke is gonna adversely affect your lung capacity and overall cardiovascular health.
So, y'know, vape.
>>
File: 1395301012395.png (118 KB, 300x288) Image search: [Google]
1395301012395.png
118 KB, 300x288
>>36665208

dont smoke before you workout. its fine if you smoke moderately as long as it doesnt affect your work or diet
>>
>>36665208
http://www.leafscience.com/2014/09/13/marijuana-rem-sleep-dreams/

This article is from a pro-marijuana website and cites a few studies. Basically it says how when you get baked before bed it reduces REM sleep, which is the main part of sleep when your body repairs itself and releases good hormones and shit. I smoked every day for like 5 years and I eventually go so fuckin tired of waking up after a long sleep still feeling tired. This is definitely the major negative that I noticed, eventually the munchies go away, if weight gain is an issue for you. It can also be extremely demotivating for some people, and I would say that for myself it made me okay with being bored. Now that I'm sober, watching tv for 4 hours sounds boring as fuck. For alot of stoners, that's all they want to do when stoned.
>>
>>36665208
Nothing that'll affect actual muscle mass gain. The problem is keeping your diet in order while you smoke. I recommend a couple things; keep a fuck ton of fruit around when you smoke, it is a godly munchie and much better than your local fast food that is oh so tempting. And if you feel the munchies and dont want to eat, brush your teeth for a couple minutes, should kill the urge to eat.
>>
>>36665208
>/fit/
>meme-free
Never
>>
I've actually been smoking more when i started my cut. less calories than beer/alcohol and after a big work out have a smoke and chilling is one of the best feelings
>>
Hindus have been doing that shit for millennia and even they say to limit it to once a year. It's great for opening up your mind, but hurr Durr 420 every week man is retarded.

Take it from the people who take it religiously for thousands of years.

Not even kidding. Their collective knowledge outweighs anything posted on this Ukrainian trainspotting forum.
>>
Few quick things about weed from my experiences

1. GOAT drug in MODERATION (that is, once or twice a week at most). Helps with appetite DOMS sleep etc., but chronic use raises your tolerance and then you have to smoke to just be at baseline. At that point not only does it become expensive with no benefits, but you're getting significant cognitive deficits along with some other shit that isn't too healthy.
2. Luckily, even if you smoke all day every day for months, quitting and getting it out of your system is fairly easy and you'll feel much more energized and clear-headed.
3. After quitting/getting it under control, your body will reset again and you'll return to normal cognitive capabilities.
4. Every time I quit and get over the day or so long withdrawal, all of my lifts shoot up like 20 lbs easy.
>>
>>36665567
I'd take the advice of trained medical professionals over either desu
>>
File: negrowithfruit.jpg (24 KB, 366x550) Image search: [Google]
negrowithfruit.jpg
24 KB, 366x550
>>36665567
>weed should only be used once a year

kek reserves are dangerously low
>>
>>36665791
Sparingly is the point. Mr dude weed.

Enjoy your apathy and go nowhere lifestyle.
>>
File: comfyfrog.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfyfrog.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>36665810
>m-muh contribution to society
>>
>>36665567
>trusting people who shit in the streets and worship cows

2/10, it's like you're not even trying
>>
>>36665814
Yes. I contribute to society.

Problem kid?
>>
It helps with insulin resistance despite its reputation
>>
>>36665208
Google it you fucking fag
>>
>>36665827
Hindus don't worship cows you mong.

Sacred =/= worshipped
A church is a sacred place, you don't worship the actual building.

Let me guess
>I'm just pretending to be retarded.

Also, those Street shitting cow worshipers still know more about weed than you do famalam.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>36665852
>those street shitting cow worshippers still know more about weed than you do

I've never been more glad to hear someone say that
>>
>>36665208
>>36665251
Just don't eat. If you don't eat when high then it's manageable, but once you pop you just can't stop...
>>
>>36665910
>Just don't eat.
Thank you for that incredibly obvious bit of advice.
>>
>>36665251
>Stoner usually have low energy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqPjJ6_9kps
>>
>>36665956
One instance does not disprove the claim. Usually is a weak claim rather than a strong one. Your video would have disproved the statement 'Always have low energy', but all the evidence points to the phrase 'usually have low energy' being correct.
>>
If you're older than 18 and still smoking weed, lmao at your entire existence
>>
>>36665732
You're so stupid and full of shit

>>36665285
You're just misinformed. Weed smoke is nothing like any other kind of smoke and is in fact a bronchial dilater. It doesn't matter how you choose to consume it.

None of you will ever realize how ridiculous these threads are until you live in a legal state where pamphlets containing information on cannabis are handed out and constantly revised according to new israeli and US gov research findings on a regular basis
>>
>>36665993
No one under the age of 21 should consume weed unless explicitly prescribed by their medical caretaker, jackass.
>>
File: lc.webm (963 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lc.webm
963 KB, 1920x1080
>>36665996
one day you'll grow out of the "dude weed is a magical plant that cures cancer and could solve all the world's problems" phase buddy

it's a vice just like anything else. just accept that and smoke on if you like. I do.
>>
>>36665329
Yeah boi, got really marijuanad yesterday and slept like dogshit.
Which is weird since previously it used to make me sleep great.

Overall it doesn't throw me off my program as much as booze does.
>>
>>36665996
>israeli and US gov research
gee i wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>36665567
If Hindus' collective knowledge outweighs anything posted on this Cardassian Poetry News Service Exchange, then why can't they figure out how to POO IN THE FUCKING LOO?
>>
>>36666285
kek chekmate pajeets
>>
after a while it gets harder to not be lazy. im not saying it makes you a lazy person but it makes it hard to stay dedicated without thoughts about just chilling and eating pizza. i smoked A LOT of weed before i went to uni and holy shit i had a hard time getting my ass up in the evening to go to the gym. i still did though. its all about your own dedication and mentality. kind of a hard-mode in life.
>>
>>36665329
>On the other hand, deep sleep is believed to be the most important sleep stage for repairing and restoring the body. Likewise, studies show that when deprived of sleep, the brain prioritizes deep sleep over REM sleep.

this would imply that we would sleep better when stoned, we would just dream less.
>lrn2readingcomprehension
>>
>83k a year job
>cheap as fuck benefits
>pension + retirement plan @ 49

yeah i'm not giving that shit up just so i can smoke some dumb plant that le wow omg calms me down bro. It's a pussy drug anyway if you're not tripping balls shit is worthless people who use it are normally insecure and trying to compensate for their miserable lives
>>
>>36666310
I know a guy who has a job like yours but he makes a shitload more (railroad), and he still smokes weed.

Maybe you're the pussy brah
>>
>>36666203
>one day you'll grow out of contemporary discoveries in the science and agriculture communities

Ok?
Sure its a vice, just one of the least dangerous ones out there right next to exercise. As long as you engage in productive activities to balance your lifestyle its not even really worth discussing.
>>
>>36666310
>83k a year job
>impressive
pick only one. I make 70k a year as a fucking plumber and I can smoke as much pot as i damn well please.

>It's a pussy drug anyway if you're not tripping balls shit is worthless
get over yourself. I used to hang out with a guy like you in high school. hes a fuckin heroin addict now. enjoy your hard drugs to try and validate how "hard" you are like some kind of turbonigger
>>
>>36666330
>anyone who even suggests using moderation of a mind-altering drug is "so stupid and full of shit"
this board is 18+, btw
>>
>>36666310
Insecure people actually freak out when they get high. See the majority of 4chan's outapoken hate for it.

Kinda ironic considering its been proven to have theurapeutic benefits for autists and pretty much any non-neurotypical person barring schizophrenics
>>
>>36666360
Moderation is cool, everyone should do what works best with their lifestyles. You just said implied that acknowledging facts makes you some kind of hippy with a mindset that needs to be outgrown, and thats where I disagree.

Which is clear as day if you read my post.
>>
>>36666203
one day you'll grow out of that "world weary nothing mattress" phase buddy
>>
>>36666360
>"so stupid and full of shit"
who are you even quoting? noone said moderation was unreasonable
>>
>>36666384
Oh, I see which post of mine you meant to reply to. Yeah, its pretty much every point other than the 1st of the 4 that you're full of shit on.
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 1207x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 1207x722
Literally some fags who've replied.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (466 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
466 KB, 1920x1080
>>36666310
>23M net worth
>doesn't "work" for anybody like a wageslave
>travels the world and watches fights front row
>gets paid through talking on a podcast

And he loves cannabis. I love cannabis too. You should just try it socially sometimes - maybe even with alcohol.
>>
>>36666410
>implying you do any of those things
holy shit >>36666407 was right
>>
It didn't affect me at all. Sometimes I'd smoke on my way to the gym or when I got home, but if you have any interest in your fitness at all weed won't change it.

>>36665268
How fucking undisciplined are you? I used to smoke daily and never once went above 12% body fat. I guess it affects everyone differently but it even helped me eat better because bland healthy food was still great tasting.
>>
>>36666285
>>36666294
Mfw you fags know less about weed than Street shitting pajeets
>>
File: 1458277725797.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
1458277725797.png
325 KB, 560x559
>>36666476
Prove it.
>>
>>36665567
ahh yes the same people that spark their yearly bowl with their right hand as to not taint their dank with the poo on their left hand

they must be very good at science and critical thinking
>>
>>36666451

I'm not >>36666407 but yep, totally right
>>
File: 1373973250119.jpg (142 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1373973250119.jpg
142 KB, 1600x1200
I use cannabis almost daily.

I worry that it effects muscle growth, I "feel" like cannabis and masturbation might have some effect. But I'm not sure if I'm just correlating relaxed muscles with "feeling" decreased muscle regeneration.

Bottom line is no one actually knows how it effects muscle growth, there's no research on that yet.
>>
>>36666327
If he is unionized he's a dumb piece of shit and has no benefits. Spoiler the government/union doesn't give money out to drug addicts.
>>36666351
What's impressive is I literally do NOTHING to get paid 83k a year. Yeah you're a plumber you're changing shit pipes for a living on your knees LOL i'm sitting in a chair reading a book how do you feel now :) again if you're not unionized you're just a shit plumber for residential certs any jerkoff can do that>
>36666410
Joe rogan is way cooler than me he's an olympian BJJ tv personality I can't argue with that
>>
>>36666545
You sound like you're still stuck in high school and trying to show everyone how alpha you are.
>>
>>36666553
If we're using your internet "meme terms" you kids use all the time it sounds like you're still stuck in beta. Did I say that right?
>>
>>36666545
This is what you sound like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12VeNY-QoYA

>You fucking hard worker who worked all night! I'll go sit on my ass all day
>>
>>36666592

I didn't click your link but i'm going to assume you're mad and went out of your way to find some internet video LOL don't work too hard kid
>>
>>36666604
I'm not mad, you should watch that video though. It's pretty cringe-worthy, and you should make it a goal to not act like that.
>>
>>36666545
>What's impressive is I literally do NOTHING to get paid 83k a year.
im intrigued as to what your career is that you do literally nothing and make slightly more money than the average person. however, you missed my point. A retarded monkey could do my job and I still get 70k a year
>>
>>36666618
okay i clicked on it. fortunately i'm not an uber driver! There's 2 things I don't tolerate in this world. People insensitive to other people's cultures and the DUTCH. and people who do DRUGS. I can't help but voice my opinion about the merits of not doing DRUGS and maintaining a reputable job that you can support a family on
>>
>>36666672
>muh degeneracy
>>>/pol/
i miss libertarian /pol/ it was a simpler time. a better time
>>
>>36666653
>make slightly more money than the average person

Are you unaware of what life is like outside your upper class 99% white suburb?

If you make more than $50,000, you earn more than 73.4% of Americans. If you make more than $100,000, you earn more than 92.6% of Americans.
>>
>>36666502
>>36666491
>thinks thousands of years on discussion on the topic is irrelevant because it's brown people

*tips fedora*
>>
>>36666653

I know a monkey could be a plumber that's why you became one lol I can't harp on you guys so much anyway I know one personally. He deals with a lot of shit ( literally ) so excuse me if I poke fun at you guys :P
>>
File: god of poo.jpg (363 KB, 1700x1065) Image search: [Google]
god of poo.jpg
363 KB, 1700x1065
>>36666749
They've had thousands of years to figure out toilets and basic sanitation too.
>>
>>36666698

I don't know what you said but it sounds stupid
>>
>>36666720
>>36666720
actually, I live in the land of lmao dude weed so its just monopoly monry. we get taxed out the fucking ass. 70k a year isnt shit up here. its still middle class, but it doesnt get you much.
>>
>>36666765
lurk moar newfriendo
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>36666761
Sanitation becomes an issue when nations industrialise. Remember when they nearly moved the houses of parliement because the smell from London's open sewers was making MPs collapse?

Oh wait, you don't remember that, because you learn all your history off of cereal boxes
>>
>>36665208
I see no problem smoking it recreationaly once or twice a week, just don't binge eat afterwords, unless you're a skelly on permabulk.
>>
Negligible effects on overall fitness. /thread
>>
>>36665251
Bullshit, I smoke weed while cutting instead of drinking because it has 0 calories and I just distract myself with some music or have sex with gf so I don't get munchies.
>>
>>36665208
I take dabs in between sets (homegym mustardrace).

I feel like the vasodilation helps bring blood to my muscles making me stronk, and I feel like I recover between sets faster.

If I am doing a heavy volume day with lots of sets, I can start to get pretty blitzed... But I stay dabbed up all day erry day so if I am doing only 10 sets or so, I am basically sober
>>
>>36666846
Its not a good idea to smoke while doing heavy compounds, you can just simply hurt yourself because your reaction time is hindered, imo.
>>
>>36666823
Fedora's don't understand that you can't make a blanket 'all stoners are x' statement because over half the US population is or has been a stoner. Everyone from college deans to athletes to engineers to welfare queens to chefs to cops to mailmen to presidents
>>
>>36666869
If you're someone who rips dabs like he does your tolerance is high enough that its not an issue
>>
>>36666846
I agree with >>36666869 I dont even try to smoke weed before a workout because I cant max out my compounds. I just save it for after the workout
>>
>>36666823
>It doesn't happen to me so it doesn't happen to anyone.
>>
>>36666869
Bitch, I hip thrust more than you deadlift.

Hell I probably fucking row what you deadlift.

Dabs don't do shit to reaction time, though admittedly this could be a facet of my outrageous tolerance.

They do help with proprioception and mind muscle connection, allowing for better form and muscle activation, though.

I still do snatches and cleans on large amounts of hash oil.

I recommend it if you have/are willing to develop a sufficient tolerance
>>
>>36666904
dude u mad i curl ur bench?
>>
>>36666899
I guarantee if you took a dab 30-60 seconds before a heavy lift, you would break a PR
>>
While there's nothing inherently wrong with smoking weed, it makes you lazy and ineffective

Weed with tobacco in it also hurts your lungs
>>
>>36666910
>unironically training arms.
>>
>>36666920
I accept that possibility. I havent regularly dabbed since I was 19. The experience feels so distant that I cant clearly remember how it differed from plain old pot
>>
I don't think it hurts recovery by itself, but I'm just an anecdote.

If you get high while lifting, u wot m8
>>
>>36666939
>implying it wasnt ironic
>implying I dont curl to break through my lmao5pl8 pendlay row plateau
>>
Weed is like videogames
Nothing wrong with it in itself, but too much makes you a boring, lifeless slob
>>
>>36666901
If you don't even have the iota of self control that it takes to simply not eat too much or at all when high then you will NEVER make it. Its called decision making.
>>
>>36666949
If anything you either
A. Are paranoid and compensate for perceived (but probably nonexistent) detriments
B. Have enough tolerance for it to not really affect you.

You won't get too high to remember not to get crushed by heavy weight, or suddenly not know how to correctly lift it.

It is essentially the same, only more pleasurable in the tactile sense, and more efficient from vasodilation and (anecdotally, at least) increased proprioception
>>
>>36666934
Well at least you were right on the second part, so you get to take your pick of either
>>/r9k/
or
>>/pol/
>>
>>36666958
>ironically training arms
>only row 5pl8

Unless you row 8pl8, don't even tell people you lift, because you don't even
>>
>>36666959
Not really. Video games are addictive and can cause brain damage with overconsumption. Two traits that cannabis has been proven time and time again not to have.
>>
File: 911.jpg (74 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
74 KB, 1000x670
>>36666994
>crashing this thread with no survivors
>>
File: wallhaven-243739.jpg (499 KB, 2304x1536) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-243739.jpg
499 KB, 2304x1536
First and foremost, the largest human study to date showed no hormonal changes in chronic marijuana users.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1935564

Marijuana's muscle relaxant properties are well-known, and form the basis for their use in medication designed for multiple sclerosis patients. In this instance, it could be used to improve recovery.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17355549

It also has well-documented anti-inflammatory properties, reducing unnecessary systemic load on your immune system, further improving recovery.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080720222549.htm

On a personal level, it's muscle relaxant and vasodilation properties (i.e. the reason you get red-eye) result in excellent blood flow to muscles, which is why I smoke weed as well as stretching, massage and taking hot baths as part of my recovery.
>>
Munchies
Cardio vascular damage
Stints motivation
Forgetfulness while high

As long as you keep up on the cardio, control your appetite and make sure to not get to baked and skip workouts you'll be okay
>>
>>36666980
>You won't get too high to remember not to get crushed by heavy weight

I'm pretty sure this could happen to a good chunk of this board's posters even when they're sober, remember who you're dealing with here.
>>
>>36667014
>cardiovascular damage
You went full retard. Not that the following points were any more factual.
>>
Am I the only one who turns into a complete asshole when they smoke marijuana?

Not even for just that hour or so either. It seems to put me in a haze the rest of the day and I don't give a fuck about anything or anyone anymore.
>>
>>36667023
Are you telling me that inhaling burning plant matter and butane fumes isn't detrimental to your health?

> not that the following points were anymore factual
Have you never smoked weed in your entire life or are you just that stupid?
>>
>>36667039
BRONCHIAL DILATER
VASODILATOR

>stints motivation
If you never had any to begin with
>makes you forgetful
If its your first time consuming

But keep swingin champ, I'm sure at least ONE of your decades old arguments hasn't been proven wrong at least 10 times by 2016
>>
>>36666904
My dl is 230kg, so you're just shitposting now.
>>
>>36667038
No one's forcing you to smoke if you don't like it, buddy.
>>
dude weed lmao
>>
>>36666790
Not necessarily true. Sanitation becomes an issue as centres of population become denser, industrialisation being one historical period where population density (particularly in urban areas) grows expontentially.
Ah, well, that said, I don't know the demographic and human geographical history if India, so I can't say anything constructive on the topic.
>>
>>36666901
I have huge appetite, I have to cut becuase of that and even I gan control it while high, you just need to distract yourself from eating.
>>
>>36667080
ree
>>
>>36667072
I do like how being high makes me feel if I don't end up being an ass to someone I care for. But I can't guarantee it, so I've quit and am 8 days sober.

Feels good, yet feels bad at the same time. Seems I've come to rely on smoking to deal with everyday stress so it's taking a bit of time to acclimate.
>>
>>36667039
>inhaling burning plant matter and butane fumes
Do you know how much shit you inhale by just walking outside on the street for half an hour? Its not a big deal taking a couple of hits from the bong, its not like cigarette smoking when people smoke a pack a day.
>>
>>36667063
I'm talking about the fact you're inhaling butane and hot smoke into your fucking lungs. In what frosted he'll are you thinking that doesn't do any damage to you lungs?

Also
> What is couch lock
You've clearly never smoked because even seasoned stones admit that sometimes they get forgetful when they're really high and, usually when smoking indicas, can experience some laziness while stoned.

I didn't say the shit will give you lung cancer lock you onto a sofa and make you retarded but the effects are definitely therem
>>
>>36667104
>is an ass to people while under the influence
>feels even a minuscule amount of difficulty stopping other than some boredom that can quickly be forgotten through engaging in other activities

Sure you weren't getting sold spice?
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>36665732
This anon knows what he's talking about. As someone who smoked almost daily for a year, I can tell you that the biggest health hazard by far is the carcinogens produced when weed is burned. That shit sticks to the inside of your lungs and eventually will cause an infection of the lungs and or throat and possibly even chronic bronchitis. I decided I was over that shit so I bought a weed vape that burns THC oil.
Marijuana is used as a pain reliever for many people so when I smoke before the gym I find that it dulls the pain or takes my mind off it. Protip: have your meals prepared so munchies don't get the best of you.

TL;DR Don't burn your weed, vaporize it to leave out carcinogens.
>>
>>36667122
Okay but you can't say that shit is good for you either. I smoke weed almost every night after my workouts and I notice these effects on my body.
>>
>>36667128
Weed smoke is nothing like any other kind of smoke. It does no damage to the lungs whatsoever. This has been proven many times and I'm not pulling up articles for you, you can google it. On top of that, many smoking apparatuses are made to minimize harshness. On top of even that, if you're still too much of a bitch to smoke you can vape or have edibles.

>inhaling butane
You suck on lighters often?

>lmao too stoned to function
A level of responsibility should be exercised when consuming, I'll give you that. One shouldn't get stoned if they have immediate responsibilities to attend to, and this is part of the reason why the legal age is 21 in recreational states.
>>
>>36667138
Literally the opposite of all of that is true. THC is commonly used to treat respiratory issues and is sanctioned by more than one national health institute for that purpose.

Lemme guess, you read the DARE brochure in high school and believed it when it said 1 joint has the same amount of tar as a pack of cigarettes?
>>
>>36667147
Every night is too often, don't you think?
>>
>>36667157
When you burn something and inhale it, to som3 extent you are inhaling carcinogens or toxins of some sort, i dont see how you csn keep denying that
you're just pulling arguments from your ass, in defense of what exactly? I'm on board with smoking I like to burn a bowl and soak in Epsom salt baths or stretch or eat or something, weed is GOAT for recovery purposes.
>>
>>36667175
Different strokes for different folks friendo

>>36667138
>>36667128
Yeah, you two didn't even look at this post did you. The subject in question isn't even the main topic of the studies but the findings still contain information against your claims >>36667011
>>
>>36667175
Almost being a key word. I lift six times a week and smoke 3-5 of those evenings but even then it's a really small amount just enough to get a happy little buzz go mellow out before bed
>>
>>36667191
So at this point we've gone from harmful levels of toxins to "some extent". Fine, to "some extent" you are inhaling toxins, but the extent is so negligible that its not worth discussing and wouldn't even compare to the level of carcinogens that come from eating a hamburger, especially when taking into account the protective agents in THC and CBD
>>
>>36667222
Well he asked for anything that would be detrimental to fitness goals and the nit picky types like to bitch about minute details which is why I presented my arguments in the first place. They aren't massive issues but for some people they could be cause for concern. Especially newbies who would be more susceptible to couch lock forgetfulness and munchies.

Seasoned stoners can maintain high levels of fitness and enjoy their weed

But for an unseasoned user it can kinda fuck you up
>>
>>36667247
Like Frank Yang, he openly admits he smokes and you can even spot some smoking apparatuses in some of his videos
>>
>>36667247
>seasoned vs unseasoned

this makes all the difference

2year+ regular smokers will literally laugh out loud at novice shit like "getting too high" and "dude munchies lmao" and the high is just a mood lift
>>
>>36665268
the 10 times ive smoked weed, i craved a packet of dunkaroos once.. other then that i just enjoyed the experience, kind of a degenerate drug desu
>>
>>36667263
I've been smoking for like four years fairly regularly and I still get pretty euphoric from good bud, granted it doesn't last for the duration of the high like it used to but it's definitely more than a mood lift.
>>
>>36667285
>fairly regularly

found the problem

who /multipletokeserryday/ here?
>>
>>36665208
it will effect your lungs and reduce oxygen in take. If you don't an athlete and just a bodybuilder or powerlifter you will be fine.
>>
>>36666963
I just don't smoke weed, simple. Nice damage control though stoner.
>>
>>36667157
>Weed smoke is nothing like any other kind of smoke. It does no damage to the lungs whatsoever.

Please stop, inhaling ANY burnt plant matter isn't good for your lungs.
>>
>>36667211
Don't you worry you wont be able to go to bed without it some day?

>>36667195
I'm not judgeing, but it seems to often to me, I'd say the same thing about a glass of wine with dinner, or a coffee every mornig, all these things can get you depending on them and you won't be able to function properly without them, I think its a situation everyone should avoid.
>>
>>36666875
I didn't make a 'all stoners are x' statement. The term 'usually' allows for exceptions.
>>
>>36667301
>it will effect your lungs and increase oxygen intake. If you are an athlete, bodybuilder or powerlifter your performance will be minimally enhanced
FTFY
>>
The stoner damage control in this thread is astounding. You won't make it if you make excuses for you addiction, the sheer fucking irony of you fucking potheads talking to other people about self-control is astounding. Weed is for empty consumers who are nothing better than a big belly that wants feeding and screams 'give me pleasure, give me pleasure!'

This is also the same for all drug users and I count junk food as a drug.

You're all pathetic and need to leave /fit/ immediately.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (32 KB, 466x382) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
32 KB, 466x382
>>36667303
>>36667331
>>
>>36667329
>if you're NOT an athlete and just a bodybuilder or powerlifter, you will be fine

fixed it for you
>>
File: 1455746204524.jpg (188 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1455746204524.jpg
188 KB, 1462x1462
>>36667331
>straight edge ass rage

you sound like a real fun, easygoing guy anon

why don't you post some sources that prove how regular marijuana use inhibits bodybuilding goals other than muh munchies
>>
>>36667312
I see where you're coming from you have to understand cannabis isn't habit forming like the things you listed can be with repeated usage

>>36667331
How're those superiority complex borne delusions coming along? Making you plenty of friends? I know a board that would make you feel right at home actually, its called /r9k/
>>
>>36667342
I think that you have to be a pretty shallow person to have 'fun'. Fun is the pinnacle that the average swill swallowing pig bitch consumer reaches. My goal is classical, my goal is eudaimonia. Enjoy servility.
>>
>>36667358
>literally no fun allowed: the person

i'm tempted to think this is bait, otherwise i believe you are legitimately, clinically autistic
>>
>>36667312
I do all the time it's really not hard, what do you think I do the other half of 4 he Week ? Stay up?
>>
>>36667357
>How're those superiority complex borne delusions coming along? Making you plenty of friends? I know a board that would make you feel right at home actually, its called /r9k/
You say, as I have often given tongue
In praise of what another’s said or sung,
’Twere politic to do the like by these;
But where’s the wild dog that has praised his fleas?
>>
>>36667357
How is mj different? If you use anythng to help you sleep eventualy you will need it to get sleep, don't you agree?
>>
>>36667369
Pssst, hey anon. Between you and me, I think he was making fun of the other guy
>>
>>36667358
>My goal is classical, my goal is eudaimonia. Enjoy servility.
That the most fedora thing I've heared in a while.
>>
>>36667299
Fairly regularly meaning at least once a week for the course of those years with occasional breaks of a month or two without
>>
>>36667331
This.

It's an addiction. Weed addicts want to pretend that pot is a miracle drug is that healthy for you and cures cancer and has all these benefits, when it's all bullshit.

It fucks up your REM sleep, it negatively effects your lungs, it makes you dumber, it gives you short term memory loss. I don't give a shit if you 'vape' it, all that does is reduce the damage it does to your lungs, all the other negative effects are still there.

Like they say, you have to ADMIT you have an addiction, and then you have to WANT to stop doing it. Hopelessly addicted junkies that don't think they have a problem and try too justify their bad habits will never quit cold turkey.
>>
>>36667369
Autistic people are entirely dominated by material matters. You, amongst other 4chan users, have created this word that has literally become a defense mechanism against things which you do not like to hear.

The average autistic person spends his time in activities deemed fun and is outraged when that fun is disturbed. Much like you scum.
>>
>>36667377
I've had more trouble with chemical addiction to coffee than I have with weed
>>
>>36667384
>That the most [meaningless buzzword] things I've heared in a while.
Sorry that I disturbed your comfort, rise up those barriers so that nothing can further shake the foundations of ignorance.
>>
>>36667377
Surprisingly no. One of the most novel things about cannabis and part of what makes it such a highly sought out medical alternative for a number of ailments is that one can use it multiple times daily and won't feel any sort of withdrawal upon cessation. At most a hardcore heavy user may miss it at first just because it was so routine, but it doesn't actually disrupt and change brain chemistry makeup like nearly all other psychoactives do.
>>
File: 1422983052075.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1422983052075.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>36667394
this is a false equivalency

you cannot compare marijuana to actual addictive drugs, because there are no withdrawals, and people don't try to sell old iTunes gift cards or steal shit from their parents to get high
>>
>>36667380
No, I am the same person. I deny you the comfort of your assumed reasonableness.
>>
>>36667406
Eh sometimes people who use it daily get slightly more irritable during a very brief withdrawal phase of like a day or two, just from what I've observed
>>
>>36667394
Its funny, because you actually have to actively try to stay this ignorant on the subject of cannabis in 2016. But I know, I know, FUCK NORMIES AND THEIR DRUGS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36667410
Yeah keep spewing your Joe Rogan fallacies you delusional little boy.

Weed is just as addictive as any other drug and people do have with drawls. It's just becoming more accepted by culture now so everyone can justify their addiction, like you.

Time to grow up. You aren't in grade 10 anymore.
>>
>>36667420
I know what you mean, but its really not even fair to call it a withdrawal per se. Even daily caffeine use will cause more distressing symptoms when you quit.
>>
>>36667445
and you keep spewing feels-fuelled non-arguments that are just rage at other people enjoying themselves, with no substance in them other than "stop liking what i dont like"
>>
File: 14423931053340.jpg (23 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
14423931053340.jpg
23 KB, 480x336
>>36667405
>shake the foundations of ignorance
Please stop, I'm bearly holding it.
>>
>>36667445
lmao it wouldn't surprise me if you were blazing a fat bowl right now while typing out these trolls you rascal
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
DUDE WEED WILL ONLY ENHANCE UR FITNESS GOALS BRB BROS GONNA LIGHT ANOTHER BOWL *RIPS BONG THROUGH MIC* I'M TELLING U BROS NOTHING BEATS A POST WORKOUT TOKE SESH *RIPS* PALEO *RIPS* NOFAP *RIPS* LMAO
>>
>>36667458
Yes, let us giggle. I have heard that we are intended to laugh at the unexpected, so when I hear of life beyond pleasure and beyond the capacities of my thought, I will laugh. I will laugh myself into security and blot out the other.
>>
>>36667455
I don't give a shit if you enjoy weed. I'm just tired of stoners acting like weed is a miracle drug with no health consciousness. And when your arguments get backed into a corner, you all flock to your Joe Rogan quotes for validation.

Admit it's addictive, admit it's unhealthy, stop pretending like has no effect on you at all. That's all I'm asking here squirt.
>>
>>36667474
>rips bong through mic
How do you do that one family? Might make a cool party trick at my next gig
>>
>>36667483
consequences**

damn spell check
>>
>>36667474
when you get so irate and autistic over a plant that there isn't one part of your post that isn't a shameless shitpost with no actual argument
>>
>>36667483
i dont even folllow joe rogan, idk why you keep mentioning him

nobody ever said its a miracle drug, but no, it's not unhealthy, that's just your ignorance
>>
>>36667394
All false shit.
I've smoked for 3 years straight every fucking day, usually couple of times a day.
Then one day I calculated how much Im spending on weed and decided to stop.
2-3 days later no problems with not smoking at all, I kept 3 months weed free.
Now I like the occasional spliff in the weekend/at parties. I am sure you are a fun guy and get invited to a lot of parties anon. right?
>>
>>36667493
U mad?
>>
>>36667483
Google can shut you down in about .3 seconds homie. Ironically, we backed all of your arguments into a corner this whole thread before you even showed up
>>
>>36667499
>I can stop whenever I want.
Those 3 years have caused permanent damage.
>>
>>36667511
>makes an outlandish claim without posting a source that backs it up
>>
>>36667511
That would mean that more than half of the US population who grew up in the 60s and onward are functionally retarded, and everything we see around us resembling order is actually an elaborate simulation built by the jews

Which you would probably believe, given that you're from /pol/
>>
It doesn't really, sure technically it raises estro, but it's by a negligable amount that would never make a difference.

Only other down side is say is smoking before lifting, I feel like a sensitive little bitch when I'm high af handling easy weight. Otherwise it's golden, yeah just don't do it too much when cutting, but it's perfect for bulking
>>
>>36667495
It's not unhealthy?
What is healthy about reduced REM sleep?
What is healthy about reducing oxygen intake by your lungs?
What is healthy about damaging your lungs and developing a cough/coughing?
What is healthy about short term memory?
What is healthy about laziness over coming you and turning you into a couch potato?
What is healthy about the way your mind thinks? Justifying your addiction and trying to say that breathing in smoke isn't unhealthy?

Do you see how utterly illogical and retarded your argument is? Or are you just going to continue spewing 'it's not unhealthy' over and over again to cloud your delusional little mind?
>>
>>36667511
yea, not really, I have undergone full physical check, all internal organs/systems are operating perfectly fine, even my slightly higher BP got fixed.
So please stop speaking shit out of your arse m80. We are not the '60s anymore.
>>
>>36667529
It doesn't raise estrogen by any amount at all, thats a long outdated myth. Just like how people used to claim it made men infertile.
>>
File: 139-6.jpg (13 KB, 268x278) Image search: [Google]
139-6.jpg
13 KB, 268x278
>>36667501
no but your mom was after i didn't pull out
>>
>>36667525
>That would mean that more than half of the US population who grew up in the 60s and onward are functionally retarded
You're denying this?

I am not so shallow as to be a /pol/ poster. I am not a conservative and largely apolitical. Is this confusing to you consumer? Usually everything comes in pretty little packages for you so I imagine it must be.

>>36667520
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/how-does-marijuana-use-affect-your-brain-body

All sourced, you probably won't read it though because you're lazy pothead trash.
>>
>>36667539
>i wake up refreshed and well-rested every day
>i breathe easily and much better than i did when i was overweight and didnt smoke
>don't have a cough
>short term memory has been unaffected, same as it was before i tried smoking
>i have a job and lift 4 times a week

try again
>>
>>36667541
Your lies aren't welcome here.
>>
>>36667539
Every single one of those claims has been disproven in this thread and reputable studies posted by the US government that disprove them can be found by typing any of those points into google

Still think you're getting your jollies trolling us while taking a gram to the dome to be honest my family
>>
>>36667552
>'Or are you just going to continue spewing 'it's not unhealthy' over and over again to cloud your delusional little mind?'

Looks like that is the route you've chosen.

See? I told you guys. Addicts can only be helped if they admit to being an addict, and want to quit cold turkey.

This Anon is hopeless.
>>
>>36667551
Sorry, only objectively non-biased sources are allowed in an argument. Ie those not fabricated by the force dedicated to keeping the cannabis prohibition profit scheme alive for the past 50 years

Try a sanctioned research study report posted in the last 5 years
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1274x632) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1274x632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNYjG6YTBQ
>>
>>36667561
>oh no, some guy's first hand experience disproves my opinion
>better say he is lying
>>
>>36667587
The real question is, can you still claim natty after smoking weed?
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 1600x941) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 1600x941
Bottom line is: I lived with a guy at uni for three years and watched his progression from skinny to built, and we smoked weed damn near every day. It ain't gonna do shit for your gains apart from hinder a cut because of the munchies. It's good for a bulk as well.
>>
>>36667501
Checkmate
>>
>>36667340
>le fedora meme

Nice try pot junkie
>>
>>36667579
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/high-potency-pot-smokers-show-brain-fiber-damage
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/study-highlights-dangers-skunk-cannabis
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/855971
http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/mentalhealthinfo/problems/alcoholanddrugs/cannabis.aspx
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/303279.php
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/ioppn/news/records/2015/november/Study-shows-white-matter-damage-caused-by-skunk-like-cannabis.aspx
>>
>>36667591
Dude, he just said he believes the majority of America is legitimately mentally handicapped. If he's not just dickin us then its as much a lost cause as trying to convince him that there isn't a conspiracy to get white women addicted to black cock would be
>>
>>36667591
>Anecdotal evidence counts.
Sure the pot isn't damaging your head?
>>
>>36667626
That is a strawman as I indicated that I am not a /pol/ browser. I believe people should be free to fuck up their own lives. The fact that you are so defensive of the average American leads me to believe that you identify with them, which is sad really. Don't you want to be better?

Also you offhand reference to black men's penises is very telling, you could have chosen any number of /pol/fag conspiracies.
>>
>>36667619
Tabloids don't count either. A legitimate research source looks like this http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1935564
this http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26889611
or this http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26781550/
>>
File: hulse.png (689 KB, 944x528) Image search: [Google]
hulse.png
689 KB, 944x528
>>36667587
now look at this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=474uP1_LefY
>>
>>36667648
There are many journals included. You've decided to be a /pot/head though, so you will just side with the studies that validate your point.
>>
>>36665996
>You're just misinformed. Weed smoke is nothing like any other kind of smoke and is in fact a bronchial dilater. It doesn't matter how you choose to consume it.
simply not true
google studies made on vaping vs regular smoking intake of THC and you'll see a major difference in negative health effects
>>
File: 1451446589376.jpg (53 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
1451446589376.jpg
53 KB, 361x361
>mfw there is actually still pot misinformation and stigma left over from the nixon years
>>
>>36667666
And before you claim I am doing the same do you not think it is reasonable to err on the side of caution when there is no scientific consensus? Of course you don't because discipline means nothing to stoners.
>>
>>36667641
Someone spiked your blunt with fedora shavings brah. And sorry, maybe my /pol/ accusation missed the mark. Is infowars more accurate? You get a free tinfoil hat with subscription right?

And whats wrong with liking black cock? You homophobic now too? Not that I'm surprised really
>>
>>36667669
The negative effects aren't simply made up, just exaggerated.
>>
>>36667686
Can you argue without connecting my position to a more disreputable one?
>>
>>36667686
Also I am homosexual myself, but I don't engage in sex. You can claim that it is because of my personality if you wish. I am indifferent to what you choose to believe.
>>
>>36667676
Brah I spent the better part of 3 hours debating people who actually had credibility behind their points, just read the thread or chock it up as a win in your book I guess cause I'm outtie.

As far as the differences in our sources go, I'd err on the side of the more recent government sanctioned, not "journals" of "studies" made to garner fixed "results" that were funded by anti cannabis lobbyists
>>
>>36667730
>not "journals" of "studies" made to garner fixed "results" that were funded by anti cannabis lobbyists
Most were not these, but okay chose not to read any of the articles or follow their sources. You will ultimately believe what you want to believe.
>>
File: Our LordAndSaviorGaben.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Our LordAndSaviorGaben.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>36667539
Not the anon you replied to but:
>It's not unhealthy?
It's not.
>What is healthy about reduced REM sleep?
Not even the most important part of sleep, which is when your brain makes Delta waves, right before REM. And this stage is longer when you smoke.
>What is healthy about reducing oxygen intake by your lungs?
For what, the 10 min after you snapped a bowel? Read above, this is a non factor, especially when compared to LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE you can smoke, and coupled with the medicinal effects of THC/CBD.
>What is healthy about damaging your lungs and developing a cough/coughing?
Once again, read up son. The dangers of burning weed to consume it are a non-factor and those DARE pamphlets aren't up to current research standards. There are no long term effects when smoking weed.
>What is healthy about short term memory?
Wanna finish that sentence? As the other anon pointed out, it's a vasodilator which means you have increased blood flow to muscles and the brain. And it's been clinically proven multiple times that it doesn't affect memory in any noticeable/long term way. Have you been huffing too much paint, which actually causes brain damage
>What is healthy about laziness over coming you and turning you into a couch potato?
Jesus, you sound like one of those anti-marijuana ads that has the paper thin people stuck to couches. If anything this only happens to newbies/people predisposed to laziness.
>What is healthy about the way your mind thinks? Justifying your addiction and trying to say that breathing in smoke isn't unhealthy?
All of this is false equivalence and weed has been CLINICALLY found to be non-addictive. Sure, people CAN get addicted to it but that's the exception, not the rule. People get addicted to fucking gambling and sex. Are those drugs? Is it unhealthy to partake in those if they don't impact your life in any negative way? But for a NEET no-fun like you I can see how sex and fun could be out of your scope.
>>
it really depends on the strain you smoke, if you light up indica, you'll get the couch lock kind of high, and it will give you munchies. sativa on other hand will get you energised, making you actually want to move your arse. neither affects gains directly, so if you have self control on don't freak out you'll be good
>>
>>36667843
I'm gonna call bullshit on the REM part
>>
>>36667394
Exactly you're not an addict, if you want to do the drug.... good bait btw, not even gonna link medicinal marijuana benefits
>>
>>36667843
>not unhealthy
dude
>medicinal effects
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>36667843
>non-addictive
dude b8 lmao?
>>
>>36667859
https://www.sleepassociation.org/patients-general-public/what-is-sleep/
>In stage 3, extremely slow brain waves called delta waves begin to appear, interspersed with smaller, faster waves. By stage 4, the brain produces delta waves almost exclusively. It is very difficult to wake someone during stages 3 and 4, which together are called deep sleep.

https://www.sleepassociation.org/sleep/rem-sleep/
>During REM sleep, the brain is more active than during other stages of sleep. The EEG, or electroencephalogram, resembles wake time.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sleepless-in-america/201010/the-mysterious-benefits-deep-sleep
>As the night progresses, deep sleep decreases and is replaced by the lighter stage 2 sleep and there is an increasing amount of REM sleep toward morning. Deep sleep is extremely effective in decreasing the sleep drive that builds steadily over the course of the day—far more effective than stage 2 sleep in this regard.
>Human growth hormone is released in pulses during deep sleep, and interruption of this stage abruptly stops its release. The drug gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB) was once used by body builders because it causes an increase in deep sleep. With this increase in deep sleep there is also a release of growth hormone.

https://www.coloradopotguide.com/colorado-marijuana-blog/2015/march/02/how-cannabis-affects-sleep-patterns/
>Stages three and four are often referred to as a single cycle, and involve what is called slow wave sleep (SWS). This stage, which seems to be the most restorative of the four phases, is lengthened as a result of cannabis use
>>
File: bigone.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bigone.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>36667918
>>36667944
Did you even read the thread?
>>
Honestly I find it helps a lot, I don't get munchies while smoking until I actually put something in my mouth and if I make a meal with decent macros that doesn't taste like shit before smoking I will demolish it without the guilt of eating like shit, also helps me get to sleep for recovery, pro tip is to only smoke before bed on a working day or before dinner on a rest day
>>
On the off chance OP hasn't run the fuck away, just my observations as a smoker of 3 years...

Negatives
-Beware of munchies. Some strains are worse than others, so be warned. I personally find carrots to be really nice eating raw and they are great for the dry mouth if you do get stung.
-I have a hard time believing claims it doesn't effect lungs. If I have a heavy week I notice a bit of smokers cough and other than straight green, I don't smoke. If nothing else, a badly rolled joint or shit bong will burn your throat from heat.
-Heavy use will definitely make you less motivated. Nowhere near the extent people throw around though. Think "Man, I'm not sure I can be fucked running" rather than "I'm looking forward to going running". Have some self control and recognize the weed hangover.
-On a related note, i get really foggy and forgetful following heavy use.

Mostly though, this is all following 3 days or more of smoking. My rule is 2 nights in a row max and I find no issues when I stick to that. Incidentally, lifting will clear up the weed hangover like nothing else. That first working set squat is like having a cloth pulled off your brain.

As far as positives...
+If you have a foam roller, 100% get on it while you're stoned. The muscles relax and you can feel every bit of a tension and knot. Throw some music on and in half an hour you'll feel like you've had a message.
+I find after heavy lifting, I get really tired. Makes focusing on reading or practical tasks difficult. Weed will perk you up and I find I think about problems differently.
+As a shift worker, regardless of any negative effect of the drug, I doubt they come close to negatives of sleep deprivation. The ability to fall asleep when I need too, rather than when my body clock wants too, is a life saver.

At the end of the day though, there is a middle ground guys, Christ. Enjoy it for what it is and don't abuse it.
>>
>>36668029

Oh, and +1 to this post. Man, I have made some amazingly healthy, delicious meals while cooked.
>>
>>36665208
>helps prevent you from going bald
>lowers DHT
>healthier skin
>marijuana tea almost cures asthma (smoking it makes it worse but that's only due to the SMOKE, marijuana itself is good for asthma)
I can't remember what else.
>>
>>36665208

I don't think it will make or break most people... But smoking weed before training often helps me get in the zone transitioning from the other parts of my day to the intensity requires of lifting and other training... It doesn't majorly effect my lung capacity like tobacco would but I will switch to vaping shatter and hash more instead now ...
>>
People who smoke tons of weed will never go bald as long as they live an otherwise healthy lifestyle. (Obviously if they smoke weed and do meth too, then they will go bald due to the meth stressing their body)
>>
ITT: misinformed retards living in delusion

remember how 4chan/fit/ is a bunch of people with serious mental health problems? think you should take advice from them or listen to their banter?

>weed does NOT make you dumb
either you are dumb or not, weed has nothing to do with it. it might, according to amount smoked, slow down or speed up your thinking/creative capabilities
>weed does NOT make you lose energy
it often makes you feel passive but your energy levels are still the same. what, it sucks your glycogen, adrenaline, etc. out of your body? kill yourself. it's all about DISCIPLINE (which 95% of /fit/ does not have) I smoke a fat joint before every gym and HIIT session
>weed does NOT make you get uncontrollable munchies
individual if you get munchies or if it suppresses your appetite. again it's all about discipline, which 95% of /fit/ does not have
>weed/drugs are NOT degenerate
you're an indoctrinated cunt if you truly believe this. an intoxicant is an intoxicant wether it is weed, alcohol, heroin or fucking nitrous in the hospital. what someone does with their own body and mind is absolutely only their own business. meddling with other peoples doings is degenerate
>weed does NOT affect gains in any significant way
it can make you passive, yes, so again it's all about your DISCIPLINE. the fact that YOU didn't go to the gym or ate too little/too much has nothing to do with the weed. it's like saying guns kill people instead of people kill people

fuck I could go on but ain't nobody got time for that

420 all day every day
>>
WEED WON'T GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR FITNESS AND BODY IMAGE ENDEVOURS YOU STUPID FAGGOTS IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO GET OFF YOUR ASS AND LIFT SOME HEAVY ASS SHIT

ALTHOUGH YOU WILL BECOME A PARANOID, ANXIOUS SELF ESTEEM DEPRIVED FAGGOT IF YOU OVER DO IT.

420 EVERY DAY HERE AND I FEEL LIKE FUCKING SHIT ALSO LUNGS ARE FUCKED.

REEEEE
>>
>>36665268

Same here, i like weed and i dont feel like it destroys my gains.

But i stopped it 1 year ago because after just 1 weekend of smokin i feel super fucking lazy and unmotivated for like fucking 1-2 weeks.
>>
File: 1457475680568.jpg (11 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
1457475680568.jpg
11 KB, 392x243
>>36665284
Why did the thread ever go past this point?
>>
File: 1450321314448.jpg (24 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
1450321314448.jpg
24 KB, 468x468
>>36665831
>implying kids aren't the only people who call other people kids
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.