[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s? Ie you have the upper hand on women, easier to fuck young sluts, you become more attractive, more respect.

Or is this just something that bitter manchildren cling to?
>>
>>36665160
It is if you have a career, a house, a few years of gains under your belt, and aren't a complete aspie.
>>
>>36665160
Found the early 20s virgin
>>
File: natural pepe.png (304 KB, 1148x1022) Image search: [Google]
natural pepe.png
304 KB, 1148x1022
>w-will i be wanted

get a grip pham
>>
>>36665184

This.

Particularly the career, some semblance of upper classdom, etc.
>>
>>36665160
depends on how you look at it. ridiculous question. be specific.
>>
File: 1437522964579.jpg (104 KB, 2048x1347) Image search: [Google]
1437522964579.jpg
104 KB, 2048x1347
>>36665160
Isn't this the exact same post with the same pic as the last bait thread?
>>
>>36665160
We already had this exact thread
>https://desustorage.org/fit/thread/36587685/

35 yo, I've just asked my 25 yo gf to marry me
>>
>>36665252
same pic and same filename. How much of a no-life sadcunt can OP be?
>>
What the fuck? Wasnt this thread posted like 2 days ago with the exact same picture
>>
>>36665457
Found the time-traveler
>>
>>36665160
Women/girls tend to have an advance in bodily and mental development through puberty. A female is in her best age between late teens and mid-20s; good looking and attractive, perfect to procreate and shit. In this peroid of their life they watch out for someone to mate with and build a nest and everthing ready to have kids. This should be a grown man that promises to be a good partner and father. Most of them would not admit that, but well ...

Boys on the other hand need more time to become real men. One might look like a full grown man when 18 already, but inside there still sits a big boy that wants to play games – be it football, console games or sex. And by the way, men can affort to do so because they still can procreate when 40 or 50 years old. At this time a female still can fuck like a rabbit but pregnancy become riskier (towards age 40) or impossible (menopause -> pool is closed my dear). A man in his late 20s upwards tends to have an education and a job. He "survived" his wild years and gained insights, wisdom, experience. He (especially as a /fit/izen) may be a healthy and promising partner for the kind of serious business women at some point of their life want to have but still he has all the time in the world for that kind of shit.

Now think as a female: Your time to procreate is limited and so are your best years. Yet you have that primal urge to do so. You look around for a promising guy and what do you see?

Young boys still playing around? Might leave you for fresh pussy once you are pregnant or simply because fresh pussy.

Guys in their late 30s and 40s? Mostly married, mortgage, many kids. And if they leave their wife, then they might do so with you as well.

Guys 50 upwards? Maybe if rich and stuff, but still dirty old men that start smelling funny and growing fat. And they often already had a wife and kids so interest in paying more alimony might be rather small.

And now you guess, who remains ...
>>
>>36665160

yeah op, hold onto those hopes. it'll give you enough time to collect reasons why 40s/50s will be the best years of your life when you're still a loser in your 30s.
>>
File: Renee wut.gif (2 MB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
Renee wut.gif
2 MB, 199x200
>>36665160

I feel like I've seen this exact OP with this exact picture before.
>>
>>36667856
I have seen it as well. This board has gone to shit.
>>
File: jus b urslef.jpg (75 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
jus b urslef.jpg
75 KB, 600x550
>>36665160
if this shit life keeps being shit when I'm 30 I'll just kill myself

26 now and it's been going downhill with grills and life in general since I was 21
>>
File: 4c6.jpg (38 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
4c6.jpg
38 KB, 499x499
When i was single, early 20's, working minimum wage, living at home = zero female interest.

Now - 26, good career earning close to £40k, single, have my own property, drive Audi,

All those sloots who ignored me are now practically begging for me to return to where i used to live/ begging to come me to bang. I havnt lifted seriously for 2 years

>mfw
>mfw i dont even know why im on this board
>>
>>36665267
>marry

You fucking fell for it
>>
It is if you keep working on yourself and your goals
NEET neckbeards aren't going to magically become attractive by aging
>>
>>36665160
Only when your dick hangs lower than your balls
>>
>>36665160

You got an example OP?
>>
>>36665160

Some guys i work with who are over 35, regularly go to Ibiza with the sole purpose of slaying poon. And they absolutely clear up, ive seen videos/pictures.
>>
>>36665267

cucked yourself
>>
28-35 is when you should have your shit together. Career, own home, financially stable. If you have this at 30, most guys 18-24 can't compete with you, and those 18-24yo girls are easy to Bang. Guys their ages are most likely trying to get them in their parents house or dorm room to fuck.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.