[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Roids as dangerous/bad as is commonly said?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Is it true that steroids are as bad as people say? Are the side effects really bad or is it an exaggeration? Can any side effects be mitigated? I was thinking about using steroids years into the future, but I want to start preparing now.
>>
Not that bad, they just enhance all emotions. Well the negative ones for me anyways. Your balls shrink, but go back to normal once you're off cycle. And you get some acne on shoulders and back. That goes away too.
>>
>>36663958

As dangerous as the stereotype? Not really.

As safe as some of /fit/ will tell you? No. There's still a level of risk involved.
>>
>>36663996
enhance emotion? can you elaborate a bit please?
>>
>>36663996
How much of your gains do you keep if you just stop it? I see comments on videos like on Kali muscle and Hodgetwins like they're off cycle they look small etc. so do you continuously need to be on it or just for a small time then stopping it?
>>
>>36663996
> enhance all emotions

This is complete bullshit. Aggression maybe but come on.
>>
>>36663958
watch bigger, stronger, faster
most balanced documentary I've seen on roids. most are just trying to scare kids straight, but that one actually seems balanced, rather than a constant stream of cherry picked case studies
>>
>>36664018
Way too many factors to judge based on sporadic YouTube videos of black guys who don't even compete.
>>
Physically, not really

A proper cycle with proper PCT is fine.

The issue there is that a lot of guys buy cheap underground shit. You have no idea if the stuff is contaminated or carcinogenic or if it was made in a bathtub after the make just finished bathing his dog.

The mental effects it can have is a different story.

Some guys, who are already assholes, will now act out on their asshole tendencies because "DUDE ROID RAGE" and they are now getting bigger.

Some guys get really depressed when they go off cycle, because being on cycle is like being superman. You feel better, you sleep better, and you sex drive and appetite are through the roof.

A retard with gear is just as dangerous to themselves as a retard in a car or a retard with a gun
>>
>>36663958
They do have side effects. For the most part if you take care and listen to what the old timers tell you, youll be okay.

For instance i did break out in bad acne which I think iv narrowed down to deca of all things.

Iv also experienced short of breath and felt like I wa about to have a heart attack during a grappling match while on tren. Iv since added heart medication to my cycle which has helped alot while on tren cycles.

Learn as much as you can at first. Remember you might have miss read something or given bad information. Youre kind of doing tests on yourself. I for instance took AI constantly for about the entire time iv been on my blast and cruise only to recently read to only take it as needed. Its harmful to always take an AI and completely shuts down your estrogen production. Iv also started making huge gains since cutting the AI to as needed.

I have heard HGH causes tumor growth. Im on peptides and dont know whats in store as far as cancer goes.

I think the horror stories are mostly from the pros who consume WAY more then youll ever be able to afford and desu you dont need to take that much. Youll do great on regular doses and youll be in much better health and live for years to come.

Look at stallon or any of the other old timers that are on their entire lives. Jacked and doing much much better then my family memebrs 10 years younger then him.
>>
>>36664110
I see. I want to reach my natty potential before getting on roids. Will I be able to keep my natty gains if I go off cycle?

Also, where can I find reliable info on roids?

Finally, what are the medical effects of gear? For example I read that tren increases BP due to higher blood viscosity, you get a growth of the ventricles, get higher LDL, etc. Can these side effects be mitigated?
>>
>>36664010
Not him but I would be more aggressive towards others, not in a dick way, just more assertive towards everybody, as if I owned everyone or everyone owed me something. I was a lot more quick to anger but having such a high self esteem at the time would come out as mean quips kind of taunting them to start something rather than just starting a fist fight.

So super high self esteem, easy to anger, hatred towards people I hate increased tenfold was a side effect of anger. Never felt depression. I was happier than ever though, constant gains especially in shoulders, fat loss while gaining muscle, slept easy. Only fucking thing I hated was mpb started kicking in. All that shit on test, 700mg e 12 weeks with on and post cycle assistance

I would do another but I'm worried about my hair
>>
>>36664151
> I want to reach my natty potential before getting on roids

lol
>>
>>36663958
I guess I'll find out, I just started my first cycle about 10 days ago. Nothing noteworthy yet besides massive bloat from the dbol
>>
>>36664909
Why did you pick dbol over say tren?
>>
>>36664626
Whats so funny?
>>
Seeing all of the possible gains makes me want to get on gear real bad, but I've heard it's risky to take at a younger age. I'm only 19
>>
>>36656095
We just had this thread
>>
>>36665012
Shit didn't see that. Mines a bit diff though. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>36663958
can you find steroids in nature?
>>
>>36665053
Yeah in bull testicles. Or any testicles really.
>>
You WILL fuck up your endocrine system and you WILL eventually need TRT. Wait until you're at least 22 if you don't see yourself being a wealthy person by 35
>>
File: scince.jpg (14 KB, 221x229) Image search: [Google]
scince.jpg
14 KB, 221x229
can anyone link credible information from trustworthy scientific sources.
FDA CSIRO TGA etc.
not some 90 IQ point PT
>>
university studies?
>>
>>36665161
Yeah not planning to roid before 30. I read somewhere that it is not recommended for men to roid before 25, as the endocrine system is not developed yet and exogenous test can fuck up endocrine system development. I wamted to know what the effect is AFTER 25.
>>
>>36665168
>FDA CSIRO TGA
The scientific community is biased against roids so finding anything credible that's not 1-sided or ignorant of proper steroid use is difficult.
>>
>>36665352
True, I've some on bulking cattle or degenerative diseases such as MS ALS etc. that are far more credible then "Jeff down the gym or bob at work said...."
>>
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Muscular-dystrophy/pages/treatment.aspx
>>
>>36665400
/fraud/ occasionally has some pretty legit studies. There are a few trips that can cite/quote some good sources. I'd have to rummage through too much saved content on my phone to post any for you.
>>
>>36665400
r/steroids wiki has good info. Yes i know it's plebbit, that doesn't change the fact that it's good info.

Have this too: https://nopaste.me/view/854e23b8
>>
I am more confident. More focused and driven. Happier. Never aggressive and angry. Itll only do that if you're already angry.

Acne. As in 1-3 zits on my entire body at any one time.

Balls shrunk by maybe a mm or two . barely noticeable. Came back to full size within a couple weeks off.

Sweat smells slightly worse.

Only shit ever happened to me. Don't listen to non-users on what supposedly happens e.g. roid rage and balls the size of peas.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.