[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would a non-athlete who lifts NOT use steroids or any PEDs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 225x225
Why would a non-athlete who lifts NOT use steroids or any PEDs?
>>
>>36663847

Cost
Illegality
Health risks
>>
>>36663850
/thread
>>
>>36663847
steroids are for lowlifes.
>>
>>36663850
Not that much to the middle class person

Isn't illegal

No real health if taken under the supervision of a doctor
>>
>>36663934
what makes roids any worse than someone who chooses to smoke cigs or drinks though? im natty af, just interested in opinions
>>
I would use them, except for the fact that it fucks up your natural test levels for life
>>
>>36663847
I don't even care if Jew Jew Abrams is spreading interracial propaganda, I think that Rey Rey and Fin would make a good screen couple. As long as they don't make it too sexual of course, just subtle like Han and Leia.
>>
>>36663962
Implying either of those things are good for you
>>
>>36663944
Where can I get legal steroids in West Virginia
>>
>>36663847
It's a monetary investment with no monetary return.
>>
>>36663944
It is illegal to posses steroids without a prescription. A doctor can make sure you're doing everything you're supposed to, but they can't control how your body will react to the whole process. If you happen to be in the minority that gets fucked, you're fucked. And I guess to a middle class adult with no kids then sure, the cost of the substances and medical bills isn't extreme. But even middle class families live paycheck to paycheck.
>>
Not in japan. Cant even get good protein here.
>>
>>36663934
Good one. Professional and Olympic athletes and your favorite actor are all lowlifes?
>>
>>36663970
Fin had more chemistry with his homosexual Hispanic friend than he did with Rey
>>
>>36664007
That could be said for any hobbies
>>
>>36664009
In the UK it is only illegal to sell them, not for possession or use of.
>>
>>36664009
Middle class don't live paycheck to paycheck. That's why they are middle class
>>
>>36664022
Actually this.
>>
>>36664954
not true. middle class doesnt have more money than the lower class. just more debt and better credit
>>
There are only 2 reasons.

1) you're scared of needles
2) you're uninformed and scared of very manageable side effects
>>
>>36663970
>I don't even care if Jew Jew Abrams is spreading interracial propaganda,

USA should never have been a white country, mix it the fuck up already.
White genocide when
>>
>>36663847
I want to marry Daisy!
>>
>>36665096
or
3) You don't want to look like a freak
or
4) You aren't sucked in by /fit/ natty limit threads
>>
>>36665077
Fucker are you retarded, I am middle class and don't live paycheck to paycheck. Steroids would be cheap compared to the time I spend in the gym, considering what my time is worth.
>>
>>36665105
I'm from the UK.
>>
>>36663847
I heard that Tren makes you more of an aggressive sex addict. If Tren can make me more Alpha then sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>36665112
>3) You don't want to look like a freak
You're just as bad as those newbies who say "lifting? I don't know, I don't want to be too bulky..."

You can get a 4-year natty physique in 6 months/a year blasting and cruising. You don't need to become Kai Greene (and well, won't)
>>
>>36665122
Oh. Then carry on and remove kebab.
>>
>>36665141
I'm not as bad as them, I just realise that natty physiques are fine. You are seriously underplaying the sides just because you respond well to them.
>>
File: 29220641.jpg (11 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
29220641.jpg
11 KB, 500x375
>>36663847
>roiders trying to justify fucking up their hormones to satisfy their body dismorphia
>>
File: scott herman natty limit.jpg (201 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
scott herman natty limit.jpg
201 KB, 427x640
>>36665233
This haha.

When will they learn
>>
>>36665265
>saves pictures of male steroid users to his computer
>names the files "natty limit" to discourage innocent natties
Why are yall so desperate to indoctrinate people into your homosexual drug cult?
>>
File: ASSUMqN.jpg (72 KB, 750x615) Image search: [Google]
ASSUMqN.jpg
72 KB, 750x615
This is now a crossfit girls thread
>>
File: u3PpI9e.jpg (115 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
u3PpI9e.jpg
115 KB, 1080x1080
>>
File: 1458529498335.jpg (129 KB, 736x1101) Image search: [Google]
1458529498335.jpg
129 KB, 736x1101
>>
File: no longer comfy pepe.jpg (52 KB, 816x812) Image search: [Google]
no longer comfy pepe.jpg
52 KB, 816x812
>>36665322
SHE'S NOT HOT SHE PISSES ME OFF STOP POSTING HER
>>
File: 1458529691584.jpg (520 KB, 1080x1360) Image search: [Google]
1458529691584.jpg
520 KB, 1080x1360
>>36665358
fite me jabroni fuccboi
>>
>>36665392
ur gonna regret ever typing that
>>
File: Lj1V90S.jpg (99 KB, 1235x1234) Image search: [Google]
Lj1V90S.jpg
99 KB, 1235x1234
>>36665410
u fooki wut m8 say that to my face not online and well see what happens
>>
>>36665431
ill be the only one seeing after we're done m80
>>
File: janee.jpg (156 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
janee.jpg
156 KB, 682x1023
>crossfit girl
>>
>>36665309
>discourage
Who the fuck is discouraged by that picture? Scott Herman looks great
>>
>>36663992
WEST BY GOD BROTHERS
jk I am an out of state student at WVU
I like the school though and the people from in-state are all a lot friendlier than in the north east.

too many arabs at the Rec center tho
>>
>>36663847
I don't want to get big and shredded badly enough to inject myself with stuff. Lifting is just a hobby. It's like asking why not take Adderall to play video games better.
>>
File: 1459610445764.jpg (46 KB, 425x680) Image search: [Google]
1459610445764.jpg
46 KB, 425x680
>>36663847
1. Expense. Both for the product and proper consultation on use.
2. Some products may not be legal.
3. Motivation to keep routine is more important than any product.
4. Side-effects of many products may have negative aspects, especially for extended use.
5. Social stigma associated with use may dissuade those interested.
6. Those with a regular routine for lifting and cardiovascular activity are likely to enjoy the maintenance they have.
7. Diet is likely a bigger factor for physical growth/capability than a drug of sorts.

There's a few "would" reasons for some, I'd suppose.
>>
>>36663847
Are you implying that athletes aren't the primary user-group for steroids and PEDs? Like, all Olympians and sports stars are super clean, chemically, and somehow not the largest demographic of consumers?
>>
>>36665117
>i live comfortably
>therefore, so does everyone else that i perceive to be middle class

right
>>
I argue with people about this all the time. Well, by "people", I mean close friends, but still...

I take steroids, gh and insulin. I've been on steroids for 8 years, gh for 3 and slin on and off for 3. I get blood work done quarterly by an endocrinologist attached to the biggest and most respected university in my city - my results are recorded and anonymously published in his research.

The cost is not extremely prohibitive. That's a cop out. If you want it, you'll make sacrifices, however modest, to get access.

The health effects are blown way the fuck out of proportion. I am living, documented proof of that. More often than not, any "steroid" related health affects are only a small piece of a massive substance abuse problem Re: Alcohol, narcotics and/or prescription - see that fucking moron Zyzz.

Don't be scared of needles. They're literally painless unless you hit a blood vessel or nerve. It happens occasionally, but it's not a big deal.

If you're putting in hours and hours per week into lifting, commuting back and forth, more time into meal prep and sacrificing social opportunities to go lift, then why not maximise your time and effort with AAS? It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>36665096
Sorry I actually want to live a long life.
>>
>>36666130
Your body probably produces really low amounts of Luteinizing Hormone and Follicle stimulating hormone. You'll probably have really low T down the road if you ever stop taking steroids. And I would definitely stop the GH/Insulin combo. That's almost guaranteeing you to get Type 2 diabetes

Also, how's your skin, body hair and hair on head? And what times of the day are you taking it? Just curious because high T gives you acne, make you bald and increase body hair. And the body releases T on a circadian rhythm. We just learned about Testosterone in Pharmacy School.
>>
>>36663847
lose respect of family and friends
>>
>>36666130
You may claim this now, and say you've been on a few different products from 3 to 8 years, but time will tell whether you still feel the side-effects of current usage still seem worth it.

I mean, you're taking these for strength and aesthetic reasons, right? The nearly guaranteed side-effects (especially if you should ever STOP) are also strength and aesthetic in nature. And also irreversible.

For all we know, you could still be in your 20s. What use is the "maximized" body doing for you now? It won't stay "maximized" you know.
>>
>>36663847

Are you fucking retarded? If you aren't getting paid to juice you are sinking a bunch of money and taking short and long term health risks for what reason? I mean unless you are a paid athlete/model/protein shill what benefit are you getting being past natty limit, especially if it makes you go bald 5 years earlier then you would have? BTW hate to break it to you but most of the NFL, all pro power lifters, basically all cyclists, a lot of baseball players, basically every male fitness model, basically every wrestler in WWE, etc. is on juice. So what do you really mean by non-athlete when a good % of pro-athletes are on it?
>>
>>36666265
I cycle my insulin month on and month off to avoid insulin resistance and, thus, type 2.

The GH combo is, thus far, fine. I'm aware of the side effects of running GH and IGF-1 together, so I don't, and never have run IGF-1.

I'm 29, been on steroids since I was 22. I entered puberty young, I was having to shave everyday before school my graduating year.

Acne has never been an issue, neither my face or body. Save for the occasional back or shoulder pimple, but I honestly believe this is pretty normal. I have noticed the hair around my temples thinning, but I've been assured this is my hair line developing into its "mature" stage, and in no way is indicative of hairloss.
>>
Running moderate doses of test will make your life better, provided you take all the necessary precautions.
And it only costs ~£20-30 a month.
>>
>>36666321
Yes, time will tell. It's been nearly 10 years. I'm happy to roll the dice on another 10.

I knew when I started that the inevitable conclusion of all of this was running steroids, eventually at a HRT dose, for the rest of my life. I'm ok with it and made peace with it.

I'm 29 - in my 20's. I plan to lift and cycle like this well into my 40's. So I may well get another decade or 2 at a, as you put it, "maximised" body.
>>
The potential side effects
The negative stigma
The costs
The illegal nature of it
The feeling of cheating your way to gains

That's about it.
I mean, most of the people here are adults and not fucking retarded and know the side effects and potential long term death of their natural real manhood and real shortened lifespan.

I mean, most of them are more then willing to take the metal dick in their ass for the rest of their lives to even be able to call themselves a man or get a semi.

Who am I to judge.
>>
>>36666681

>The potential side effects
>The negative stigma
Among the ignorant and scared. It's like when a fit girl triggers a fatty. Sorry if I'm triggering you, DYEL
>The costs
Earn more money, you fucking uneducated pleb
>The illegal nature of it
Even been drunk in public, or exceed the speed limit in your car or look at your phone while driving? All of these things are illegal and pose more danger to the general public than steroids do
>The feeling of cheating your way to gains
Once you've exceeded your natural limit, there's no cheating. There would be no gains without your body being able to synthesise more protein. Read a book

>I mean, most of them are more then willing to take the metal dick in their ass for the rest of their lives to even be able to call themselves a man or get a semi.

Careful, your insecurity is showing...

>Who am I to judge.

Exactly. Some DYEL telling people who aren't broke cowards how to live their lives.
>>
>>36666744
>Among the ignorant and scared. It's like when a fit girl triggers a fatty. Sorry if I'm triggering you, DYEL
Two things, the only ONLY people on the planet who will say that steroids have no sides or are harmless are people who are on serious gear or are trying to sell you gear. Period. Secondly, "fit" girls trigger everyone. Them swole six pack having bitches are not what most women want to be or what most men want to stick our dicks in.

>Earn more money, you fucking uneducated pleb
The fuck are you tarding on about faggot. I don't want the gear. I'm telling you the reasons for it. Shill your steroids harder.

>Even been drunk in public, or exceed the speed limit in your car or look at your phone while driving? All of these things are illegal and pose more danger to the general public than steroids do
Yeah and smoking nonlaced pure weed, for people who are not prone to psychotic breaks, is less dangerous to society then drinking alcohol.
Your fucking point?
>>
>>36666866
>Once you've exceeded your natural limit, there's no cheating. There would be no gains without your body being able to synthesise more protein. Read a book

Not a single fucking person in this thread, on this board or has been in a fucking gym that you have ever EVER visited has reached their real natural peak. And not a single fucking gear user you can even think of has reached their natural peak before they decided to do gear.
Fucks sake, most people don't even know what a truly natural and healthy body that has been pushed to it's limits can do, is capable of, or even looks like.
Go sell that natural peak bullshit to some other idiot.

>Careful, your insecurity is showing...
Dude. This is not insecurity. This is a pure fact.
Longterm heavy or even short term heavy steroid use permanently fucks your body up. Some dudes nuts NEVER turn back on after they go off.

>Exactly. Some DYEL telling people who aren't broke cowards how to live their lives.

I'm broke, but I"m far from DYEL, and to be honest, I've probably accomplished more as a natty then you are while doing gear.
It's also ironic how you're trying to convince and tell people who don't want to do steroids TO DO STEROIDS while bitching at me for simply bringing up all of the negatives and why it is not the best choice.
>>
>>36663944
It's illegal in my country
>>
>>36666130
>The cost is not extremely prohibitive. That's a cop out. If you want it, you'll make sacrifices, however modest, to get access.

LOL addict
>>
>>36666874
>Longterm heavy or even short term heavy steroid use permanently fucks your body up. Some dudes nuts NEVER turn back on after they go off.

i love how you have to use broad vague sentences like 'fucks your body up' because you cant give a real answer.

find me ONE man whos nuts never 'turned back on' because of AAS.
>>
>>36666921
Every single bodybuilder who has to take steroids just to maintain.
Most notably ronnie coleman.
Rich piana apparently.
Zyzz confessed during a shooting of some retarded australian tvshow that he couldn't get it up and because of the heavy abuse he was probably shooting blanks.
>>
>>36666586
Just as a BTW, your body starts decreasing T production around your mid 40s to 50s. So just be careful around that time. You probably want to taper off steroids so your body can adjust properly.

About the hair thinning, the testosterone is probably having some effect there, but as said by someone else it's probably not a big deal.

I would still be careful with GH in general too, it can also cause diabetes. It has to do with increasing blood glucose levels by stopping insulin's effect on cells.
>>
>>36666866

>Two things, the only ONLY people on the planet who will say that steroids have no sides or are harmless are people who are on serious gear or are trying to sell you gear. Period. Secondly, "fit" girls trigger everyone. Them swole six pack having bitches are not what most women want to be or what most men want to stick our dicks in.

I couldn't care for ridiculously "fit" girls, either. But even your slightly above average in-shape girl will receive unfiltered scorn from the ham-beast crowd. In much the same way that the "I'm natty and proud" crowd will decry anybody even suspected of juicing (conveniently it happens to be anybody bigger and stronger than they are). You are, like your natty brethren, the fat girls of the fitness world.

>The fuck are you tarding on about faggot. I don't want the gear. I'm telling you the reasons for it. Shill your steroids harder.

If you don't want steroids, and their cost is irrelevant to you, then don't mention it. Speak for yourself and only for yourself. If I was a natty, I sure as hell wouldn't want somebody like you being my self appointed reprehensive. You brought up cost being an issue. I answered it; earn more money. Simple.

>Yeah and smoking nonlaced pure weed, for people who are not prone to psychotic breaks, is less dangerous to society then drinking alcohol. Your fucking point?

Again, like the cost issue, you raised a point and I answered. If you're happy to break the law (and I couldn't care less about it), then you can't list the illegality of steroids as a reason you wouldn't do it - your dumb ass doesn't speak for anybody, thankfully, but your dumb ass.
>>
>>36666874

>Not a single fucking person in this thread, on this board or has been in a fucking gym that you have ever EVER visited has reached their real natural peak. And not a single fucking gear user you can even think of has reached their natural peak before they decided to do gear.
Fucks sake, most people don't even know what a truly natural and healthy body that has been pushed to it's limits can do, is capable of, or even looks like.
Go sell that natural peak bullshit to some other idiot.

Plenty of people have. Just because you can't and won't doesn't mean it's impossible.

>Dude. This is not insecurity. This is a pure fact. Longterm heavy or even short term heavy steroid use permanently fucks your body up. Some dudes nuts NEVER turn back on after they go off.

I am living proof that you're wrong. Unless 8 years isn't "long term" enough for you. The side effects, all of them, can be countered. Worried about your balls? Take HCG. Worried about your hair? Finasteride. Worried about blood pressure, cholesterol, red blood cell count, etc,etc, etc, all can corrected.

>I'm broke, but I"m far from DYEL, and to be honest, I've probably accomplished more as a natty then you are while doing gear.

Yeah, no. I've been lifting 13 years, juicing for 8. It's physiologically impossible for you to train harder than me. It's Lance Armstrong VS some 2 year old with training wheels and a bell.

>It's also ironic how you're trying to convince and tell people who don't want to do steroids TO DO STEROIDS while bitching at me for simply bringing up all of the negatives and why it is not the best choice.

Because every "negative" you raise either isn't one or can easily and simply be neutralised.
>>
>>36663847
it would make more sense for an athlete to use them you fucking dumb cunt
>>
>I couldn't care for ridiculously

No, you or that other person specifically said "fit" not healthy and inshape. BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE.
No woman wants to look like the average fit girl or female bodybuilder without being paid or getting some form of fame out of it, unless she's into alternative lifestyles or is seriously fucked up in some way.

Secondly, drugs changes the entire goddamned thing around. The moment, the NANOSECOND that people realize that the bodybuilding/fitness industry is all bullshit and built on gear abuse rather then hardwork, living well, taking their vitamins and useless supplements?
It's goes tits up. And most of the gear abusers sell that bullshit that they are hard workers and get fit and everyone else is lazy.
Why? To keep getting paid to sell a lie/keep the industry from tanking. I mean, who in the fuck,outside of the queers and cave dwellers, would continue to watch bodybuilding or be in fitness if that cat was let out of the bag. Would instantly go from hero worship and wanting to BE that person to being thinly veiled gay porn and muscle worship.

>If you don't want steroids,

Look, you gear shilling fucktard. The OP asked "Why would a non athlete not take gear" not why I would personally not take gear. The fuck is wrong with you?

>Again, like the cost issue,

You're an agressively stupid individual and I do not want to start doing steroids. Stop trying to sell them to me or use me to sell them to naive impressionable fools.
>>
>>36667095
>Plenty of people have. Just because you can't and won't doesn't mean it's impossible.

No, no they haven't. They mostly just hop on gear after a few years of shitty lifting. I've been heavily into physical culture and all things about the body mind and spirituality since I was 12 and to be honest I hit close to my natural peak at 19. I can tell you that the effort and lifestyle needed to get there and maintain is not fucking easy and not something someone who would casually suggest steroid use would have ever attained.

>I am living proof that you're wrong.
You're not living proof of anything. You're just some random faggot on /fit/ who's shilling gear to stupid lazy cunts at 3 in the morning.

>Yeah, no. I've been lifting 13 years, juicing for 8. It's physiologically impossible for you to train harder than me. It's Lance Armstrong VS some 2 year old with training wheels and a bell.

I've been exercising and meditating and etc etc etc since I was 12 fucking years old. Most of my adolescence and young adult hood was wrapped in physical culture and health and everything the body could achieve or be destroyed by or healed by or changed by. I reiterate. You are just some random faggot shilling gear on fit at 3 am.

>Because every "negative" you raise either isn't one or can easily and simply be neutralised.
Yeah...
No.
I brought up actual negatives and sides. Something that isn't actually posted in the dozens of /fraud/ and zyzz worshipping and obviously geared out of their heads "natty" threads here and you lose your goddamned mind and go into full damage control.
>>
>>36667172
> Gear shilling?

When have I offered you, ever, steroids? I wouldn't. Ever. All the points you raised against them points to someone simply not intelligent enough to take them. If you honestly believe the side effects you're ignorantly spewing have no way to be effectively controlled, then you're the kind of idiot who will just kill himself on them. So by all means, please, stay away from them. You can't handle them.

Yes, the fitness industry is a lie. I'm in no way a part of it. If people ask me if I'm on steroids - I say "yes." I share your frustration in that.

But name one industry that isn't a lie?

Welcome to the world, child. You're naïve ass is obviously in for one hell of a ride.
>>
>>36665112
>you don't want to look like a freak
lmao most of /fit/ is so clueless with diet and lifting that with your regular 500mg/week test cycle you would probably not even be able to tell of the most that they even lift

mild cycle like that just increases the muscle growth potential a few times making it faster than natty but it's still quite a slow progress if you're in bad shape right now
>>
>>36667240

>No, no they haven't. They mostly just hop on gear after a few years of shitty lifting. I've been heavily into physical culture and all things about the body mind and spirituality since I was 12 and to be honest I hit close to my natural peak at 19. I can tell you that the effort and

I never casually suggested anything. I simply dispelled the ignorance people like you spewed with regard to steroids and peptides. Maybe that physical "culture" you were so immersed in didn't teach you that. And did that lifestyle you seem to be so caught up in teach you that staying up to 3am on the interwebs arguing was good for your naturally attained, natural limit physique? The fact you think it can be reached, when people like Layne Norton, a good decade beyond that still says he can push further, just proves how ignorant you are.

>I've been exercising and meditating and etc etc etc since I was 12 fucking years old. Most of my adolescence and young adult hood was wrapped in physical culture and health and everything the body could achieve or be destroyed by or healed by or changed by. I reiterate. You are just some random faggot shilling gear on fit at 3 am.

It's 4:20pm where I am. I wouldn't be up at 3am doing this, like you. I actually have life... Try meditating, brah...

>I brought up actual negatives and sides. Something that isn't actually posted in the dozens of /fraud/ and zyzz worshipping and obviously geared out of their heads "natty" threads here and you lose your goddamned mind and go into full damage control.

Agreed, which is why I called Zyzz a fucking moron in a previous post. Learn to read.
>>
>>36666586
Receding hairline at 29 and it's "natural"?
Lmao.
>>
>>36667310
You think Layne Norton is natty?
The fuck?

Look, I've embarassed you and outed you as a shill. Go away.
>>
>>36667310
The sheer amount of shilling you have to do in this thread should be indicative enough of how lowly people look down on you and what you do.
What, are you gonna educate and inform everyone you ever talk to more than a fleeting conversation?
People will always look down on your lack of discipline and body dysmorphia no matter what you say to them or they say to you.
>>
>>36667395
I don't think your temples are your really your hairline, and a lot of guys I know who have never juiced and you'd question whether their bodies even produce test at all, much like people probably do with you, are balding severely.
>>
>>36667400
He competes in tested feds that also includes polygraph testing.

If you're going to say he can beat a polygraph... you're as stupid as you are small and weak
>>
>>36667395
Yes actually, 50% of men experience noticeable hair loss by 30.

This board is fucking obsessed with hair loss.
>>
>>36667419
I don't think you know what that words mean, guy who's awake at 3am but argues he knows and practises what's absolute best for the human body. So unless you're a basement dwelling NEET who sleeps in to midday... you're a fraudulent little cuck who's been lifting 6 months and thinks his noob gains are gonna continue.
>>
>>36667444
How stupid are you? The gear messing with your brain too?
You specified how early and thick your hair growth was, and the fact that it's disappearing literally a decade after leaving highschool is a huge warning sign, either you are predisposed to baldness (in which case taking hormones that speed it up is probably a bad idea) or the drugs are causing it. Look at how defensive you are, fucking roid rager.
>>
>>36667469
12:30 am, but good try. You just gonna ignore everything I said and insult me? Yeah, I can see how someone with your thinking power decided taking drugs for their body was a good idea.
>>
>>36667471
You're confusing me with somebody else. I never said my hair was thick. I said I've noticed thinning hair at my temples, when I asked about it I was told by a dermatologist it was a "mature" hairline developing and not a sign of hairloss.
>>
>>36667479
Because like I already said - you're a triggered fat girl. Your reaction is that of a triggered fat girl. Stop projecting your reaction to society at large because that's not my experience at all. People are polite and curious, ask lots of questions and seem to have a lot of respect.
>>
>>36667484
Ok, Guess I'm not qualified to comment on other peoples hair as my family and I have ridiculously thick hair and not a single person in our family has gone bald before they died in the last 80 years. This is just a case of two different genetics.
>>
because i don't want to you autistic daisy spamming shitposter retard

why do these dumb ass threads stay up so long
>>
>>36667452
Oh..oh nigga.
I'm sorry.
Santa Clause isn't real.
Nor is the Easter Bunny.
Nor is the Great Pumpkin
And you were an accident,

It's time to grow up and realize that people can and do lie. Layne Norton is as natural as polyester.
>>
>>36667502
Me projecting? You so ignorantly went off about what I presume is the only lifestyle you think exists. I work nights, woke up a few hours ago and am leaving for work within the hour but I guess its ok to be so close minded you literally look like an idiot by assuming your way of living is the only one. You are actually sensing respect from people just talking to you about roids? Unless they are literally going "Oooooh I bet that takes a lot of knowledge and determination, good job!" you are just delusion. Being curious and respective are two very different things.
>>
>>36667524
Triggered fatty.

Why is everbody who is your physical and mental superior, whether they juice or not - unnatural?

You need to sort your insecurities man. This isn't about steroids. Something in you is broken.
>>
>>36667543
If this is the guy roiding saying this, it's fucking priceless irony.
>>
>>36667537
Working nightshifts is bad for you. You should know this. Working nights significantly lowers life expectancy. And you think you can lecture me on my lifestyle?

Fuck out of here hypocritical little bitch
>>
How much of your unnatty gains do you keep if you decide to roid for a while then get back on natty road?
>>
>>36667553
To people who actually take steroids - they're just a tool, like whey protein, or casein or BCAAs. They're not anything special. They're not proud or ashamed of their use. It's just something they use to get where they're going.

The little insecure DYELs blow it up into something way bigger than it is.

Jealousy is the reason.
>>
>>36667555
Lol yeah your done. My life expectancy is significantly lowered because I work security and get weapons pulled on me weekly, been to the hospital twice in the last year on this job. Fucking amazing money and my days are free though, plus I'm not a pussy and being given a free pass to hurt others is bretty fun every once and a while. Who the fuck is the triggered one now? Every single one of my comments has been to do your thinking for you veeeeery slowly, you need to put down the drugs and read a book or something. You dont give a fuck about life expectancy (which is all statistics and cancer or a car crash could kill you any moment) or else you wouldn't take copious amounts of synthetic hormones just to feel like a man. Pathetic.
>>
>>36667570
Except that tool is exceddingly more dangerous and side effect prone than whey, the benefits go away when it does, and it's just plain unnecessary. I lift because its actually really fun and I like to look better, I'm not so insecure that I need to drug myself for body image, you telling me you don't spend ridiculous amounts of time talking about and looking at your body? Not even to mention the lack of discipline it must take to even consider it. Roiders are very weak people mentally.
>>
>>36667583

Who says I don't care about life expectancy? I said I accepted HRT in my future and I made peace with that inevitability a long time ago, but the fact that I counter, and counter successfully, and have argued that the side effects can be countered shows nothing except that I DO care about life expectancy and quality of life. If I didn't, why would I have an endocrinologist monitoring me every 3 months?

You may like to live your life like you don't care, and that's fine. But I do and it's why I manage the risks I subject myself to and am intelligent enough to not work as a security guard...
>>
>>36667609
Tell that to every sporting champion of the last 5 decades.
>>
>>36667625
Off topic, but does roiding have much effect on thyroid function?
>>
>>36667642
No. But GH does to a significant effect. If you run GH you need to run T3 or T4
>>
>>36667634
The guys who took gear to win above all else, because other people took gear to win above all else? If they wanted to compete and be good they would, instead all they want is to win, the external and internal verification that "I won something, now I'm worthwhile!"? Yeah, those guys too.
>>
>>36667656
So for pure hypotheticals, roids shouldn't affect a pre-existing thyroid condition?
>>
>>36667659
Yes, those guys too.

Plus every musician or author who uses illicit substances to gain inspiration to create their art.

If there was a drug akin to a steroid to help academia - they'd be taking it too.

You take your moral high ground and shove it.

The world doesn't see things the way you do. You're child.
>>
>>36667701
Does adderall count?
>>
>>36667625
Yeah you just need copious amounts of medical monitoring (you haven't done anything to counter side effects btw, if it weren't for medical professionals you'd be a mess) and presumably more supplements and drugs to offset the imbalances caused by the gear. As for caring about life, truly spoken like someone whose messiest life experience was a facebook break up. Protecting others from drunk/high scum people with weapons IS a reason for living. If I had to spend my days snapchatting dumb sluts who i don't care about and reading reposted motivational quotes on facebook from people I haven't seen or spoken to in years, I'd shoot myself. You don't give a shit about your life or you'd do better things with it than live a fucking balancing act of medical visits and drug cocktails just to feel secure.
>>
>>36667672
>>36667672
No, it shouldn't. But get a referral to an endocrinologist, or see your specialist if you have one, and ask. Don't just take advice you see on a forum. Check for yourself.
>>
>>36667704
I suppose to an extent it does, which effectively just reinforces my point
>>
>>36665344
>>36665355
>>36665392
>>36665431
how can these girls think they look good? These are fucking dude bodies.

I don't give a fuck how 'functional' they are, I could never date a girl who has man shoulders and traps and a hard six pack. Fucking disgusting
>>
>>36667701
There are academia related drugs...
Comparing weed or acid use for inspiration is TOTALLY the same as taking performance enhancing drugs in a competition. You must actually be joking at this point to make a comment about me being a child and the world seeing things different, after you try and make that pathetic attempt at a straw man. To continue though, the thoughts and feelings of mind altering drugs persist, and can lead to further breakthroughs down the road, with a massively reduced threat to self. You are literally just saying retarded shit to justify taking gear, actually calling upon world class athletes to justify why you take it so you look better in the mirror. You are fucking sad, and unironically an idiot.
>>
>>36665109
Who doesn't...
>>
>>36667705
Copious? A 20 minute visit every 90 days? Nice perception of time there, genius.

And I suppose you lecture all people who use medical tech and resources, do you? Or am I a special case because it's "self inflicted"? never mind all the alcoholics or smokers. Go lecture them.

You're not some rouge hero batman. You're just a security guard. people fucking laugh at you. You're not even a cop. And that's literally a shit-tier job. Dealing with the general public for a living? No thanks.
>>
>>36667728
How does taking adderall make you "Smarter"? It clears thoughts and leads to focus and quicker mental connections, in the short span you take it, there is no other "shortcut" in the world, in any mental or physical aspect, than steroids taken for muscle growth. How you can even think you are making point is beyond me.
>>
>>36667738
I used it as an analogy to compare the goals of the two.

I take steroids to achieve what I want.

Academics using illicit substances are doing the same thing.

So.. go bitch and moan at them too. We're all using illegal, potentially harmful drugs to achieve personal goals.

So go hypocrite. Spread your bullshit to the world.
>>
File: 1447431664666.png (325 KB, 1296x1175) Image search: [Google]
1447431664666.png
325 KB, 1296x1175
>>36663850
Pretty much this

Steroids in Australia are all tied to bikie gangs, not to mention the fact THAT YOU LOSE ALL YOUR FUCKING GAINS THE SECOND YOU STOP TAKING THIS DANGEROUS, ILLEGAL DRUG

Roiders please explain to me the logic of this. Your form is only temporary and expensive.
>>
>>36667754
It doesn't make you smarter, but a clearer, more focused mind helps you achieve your ends.

Steroids help you achieve your ends. They don't "give" you muscle, but they give you the physical conditions required to build it.

Adderal won't give you a breakthrough, but it can prime you mentally to give you the best shot
>>
File: 1447755745134.png (228 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
1447755745134.png
228 KB, 304x304
>>36663944
Compared to what? A car?

Yes it is

So is meth and crack, because they're a professional. should you try meth or crack?
>>
>>36667777
Where are you getting that you lose your gains as soon as you get off?
>>
>>36667749
You are pathetic. Within the span of our conversation you have insulted: Women, Fat people, Cops, Security Forces, People who don't take steroids, and people who work nights. You are such a fucking classic case of roid rage its embarrassing. You are actually so stupid, you perceive copious as meaning time dedicated and not amount of, which would be the implied use. Guess who doesn't have to visit medical offices every 3 months for shit they did to themselves? I have been a security guard and everyone was so polite and respective (see what I did there? Probably not, already forgot what you said earlier eh?) but now I'm a "bouncer". The fact that you are sitting on an arabian cooking forum and saying that people who protect others for a living are pathetic is beyond repugnant. Stay in the fucking gym (except you don't because you take roids instead) and leave the real world to others.
>>
>>36667781
Yes steroids literally do build muscle, I don't give a fuck enough to look for the studies on shit I don't take, but those who take roids and sit around all day WILL build more muscle than those in the gym. You need to stop taking roids right now if you don't even know how they work...
>>36667771
It's a completely incorrect analogy and retarded comparison though.Considering you just said this-"We're all using illegal, potentially harmful drugs to achieve personal goals." I'm just going to leave you to your own devices, you are utterly delusional and its just making me sad now.
>>
>>36667797
Yes, I have. Because you are the equivalent of a fat girl full of self importance because you think people need your protection. You're a meditating little DYEL bitch and security guards don't do shit. You don't even have the insurance to detain people. You're a deterrent, that's it, and then you call the cops. And it's not a stretch to say you're not a deterrent at all...

I didn't call you a "bouncer." I said Security Guard. That's degrading enough. I consider it a pejorative term. A real man would have killed himself from the shame before now...
>>
>>36667813
It's a perfectly fine analogy.

Steroids - illegal without prescription.
Adderall - Illegal without prescription.

Both potentially harmful.
Both manipulate the body in such a way as to help it perform the way people would like it to. Be that more concentration and/or focus, or greater protein synthesis.
>>
>>36663847
It feels like cheating. Thus, it feels like I'm disrespecting myself.

I don't think there are any other reasons.
>>
>>36667817
I called myself one, because it's the most commonly known adjective for my job. Can you see past the red? Did you miss the part where I said I don't work as a security guard anymore? People don't need protection? Tell that to the woman whose boyfriend stomped her in the head until she bit her tongue in half and lost 4 teeth, before I got there to wrestle him away. Tell that to the 54 year old man who fell down a stairwell and broke six bones and had to lie there feebly calling for help until I passed through the area. Tell that to the 3 crying children I had to herd after a 6.3 earthquake shook them awake and they ran out of the apartment into the winter night, before realizing their deadbeat parents left them alone for the night and they were locked out in their pajamas in 6 degree weather. 90% of this comment was insulting a job I don't even do anymore kek, and how are you so mad that meditating came up at all, let alone as an insult? You are utterly pathetic and at this point I know you don't take roids, you are just some fat fuck sitting in his parents basement because at least A roiding meathead would know more about the world than sitting there, literally insulting everything he can think of just to...make a point?
>>
>>36667842
The people who need help should have made better life choices, like their choice of boyfriend, etc. Like you - you should have made better choices too. Being a security guard is like being a checkout person at a supermarket - it's an obsolete, redundant notion and companies usually get some sort of government compensation for employing these sorts of non-skilled positions. It's akin to welfare as far as I'm concerned. It's parasitic.

And you may not do it any more, but you said you woke up to go work the night shift. So I'm imagining it's some equally shit tier job that works the graveyard. Gas station attendant? Porn Store clerk? Must be important, anyway.

So I'm both a "roiding meathead" and full of roid rage, but you're also convinced I don't take roids?

So clever.
>>
>>36667824
I already know the answer to this question because you implied it earlier, But i want to hear you say it.
It's ok to hurt your body and take illegal substances to further toward a "goal" (considering your goal has no end and consists of "more muscle" I hesitate to call it that) because people you don't know, maybe "Everyone" as you say, does it?
Do you realize that the point you are trying to make at this point, as asinine as it is, is that steroids and adderall are equally bad and harmful so its ok to take them? I commented positively on artists recreationally taking drugs that they probably would anyway for inspiration, and you're going off on some adderall tangent.Anyone who takes adderall for tests is also "cheating" but considering the most it helps them with is regurgitating information and making it concise for a system that perceives information retention=intelligence, and has noticeable effects on many areas of their life such as attractiveness to institutions of higher education, job application, and whatever the fuck else good test scores help with, than its much more justifiable than "I cause imbalances of hormones so that I feel more like a man."
>>
>>36667903
Steroids, if managed intelligently, not stacked with other illicit substances, alcohol included, is safe. I know you can't accept it. But it is. Yes, there are side effects, but they can very easily and simply be managed.

I never said because Adderall is equally bad or harmful. I merely said "potentially harmful.

Nice try, though. Maybe up the Adderall next time.
>>
>>36667879
H O L Y S H I T, you are going full retard, Take a very long amount of time to read, reread, and consider this comment so you don't embarrass yourself again. What am i doing? I already fucking said, I work security for a bar/nightclub (a "bouncer") where a massive amount of idiots come to get fucked up and settle retarded feuds, with people who just want to have fun getting caught in the middle. Should everyone just stay indoors, a dozen feet underground like you where it's safe? Maybe we should abolish firefighters I mean water comes out of every faucet and extinguishers are for sale in most stores.The roid rage I mention was in previous posts, HENCE "At this point", how fucking far did you get in middle school reading before you gave up? "At least a", not "you are a", like are you actually kidding right now because your lack of understanding is getting really annoying. 90% of each of your posts is dedicated to something you misunderstood, and I have to correct you. What kind of job do you do, because it sure as fuck isn't anything intellectual. I'm not even going to comment on the fact that you think all cops, soldiers, firefighters, emts, the medical professionals you visit once every 3 months to keep you alive, etc, should be abolished.
>>
>>36663944

Anabolic Steroids - Class C controlled drug = prison time.
>>
>>36664929

Not true - they are now a Class C drug - possession is illegal, sorry brah.
>>
>>36667903
not him, but from what you said here, you're misrepresenting his argument. The argument wasn't steroids vs adderall specifically, it was steroids vs other common methods people use to improve at their given interest. In that case, an artist using a drug for inspiration is exactly the same as a body builder using steroids for gains. both are using a substance to gain an advantage
>>
>>36667965
The fact you haven't told me what your job is now, after conceding your "bouncing", tells me it's probably an even lesser position.

If people are out to "settle Feuds" - you must life on sesame street. A "feud", really? Then they shouldn't have created them in the first place. Hence - make better choices, like you should have. So no, people shouldn't stay in doors, but if you rely on others for protection for the problems you yourself have created... "feuds"... then yes. You're a drama causing little queen who needs a bullet. Much like the "bouncer" who steps in and tries to stop natural selection at work.
>>
>>36667943
I'm willing to move on from the health effects, because that's your hang up not mine. If you go back to how this conversation started, it was over lack of discipline and causing ANY type of harm for...an expedited route to a good physique? I don't give a fuck if roiders do or don't hurt themselves, take some buckshot mouthwash for all I care about random peoples lives, but why at all? What makes it so attractive that you spend money, time, possible health effects for something you could get anyway? That's where my point is, clearly it's so important to you but most people recognize it's vanity and laziness manifested.
"I never said because Adderall is equally bad or harmful. I merely said "potentially harmful.

Nice try, though. Maybe up the Adderall next time."
Ya really got me, starting a tangent about adderall and then roasting me on not including "Potentially", truly putting me in my place.
>>
>>36667980
Don't bother explaining it to him. he's a fucking security guard. the concept is so far beyond him it's incredible.
>>
>>36667797
>security guard
>respected by others
kek, keep dreaming loser
>>
>>36667991
I included potentially because I don't believe steroids, if managed properly, are harmful at all. Only potentially so. Much like Adderall. So not including "potentially" implies it's inherently harmful. It isn't. So correcting you wasn't some grammatical, pedantic tit for tat point. You TOTALLY missed the entire point.

You assume they're harmful. I said they weren't. Learn to comprehend
>>
>>36667991
If you think they're a cop out for the lazy and vain, it really only reflects on you as a person. Your perception of steroids really only tells me what you would be like on them.

I see steroids a being able to train way harder and longer than in a natural state. Which you can. I see the potential and reward.

Give me a million dollars, I'd build a billion dollar empire.

Give you a million, you'd squander it and waste it.

It's just perspective.

but I guess what do you expect from someone who aimed to be a bouncer?
>>
>>36667988
I'm done with you, I'm sorry for starting an argument with someone underage, I just assume people are who they say. Don't worry you'll grow up one day.
My official job title is Doorman, though the other guys like to use the slang Bouncer or Cooler, hence why I put it in quotation marks; I wasn't implying some fucking secret it just isn't an actual job title and people who actually know things about life might go autist on me if I unironically called myself a bouncer. Jbtw though, Doormen make huge bank, great connections with night life, great references for later careers, and like I said, it's pretty eventful. Just pointing out that calling a doorman "lesser", especially compared to a security guard is flat out incorrect. I make more money than most people I know with college degrees, without any of the time investment or debt. Did I not say, in many descriptive words, that these gangster wannabe's and ghetto trash are having completely idiotic beefs? That doesn't stop them from coming to the club with their "posse", strapped or bladed and looking for a fight. There is just so much wrong with you, from calling someone whose job is literally to break up drama a ""drama causing little drama queen", to saying that someone deserves to die because someone else decided to bring a gun to a public space. I see you guys every night, shit gets real and you literally run away to save yourself, which is the only reason I have this job because people can't be trusted to help each other out. I can't tell you how many times I've known about an issue before I was alerted, just because a crowd of people were quickly leaving the scene going "Lol not my problem", than when its you getting mugged or beaten and no one helps, you hate the world. Start lifting weights to allievate some of that anger, maybe eventually you'll be able to do what I do.
>>
>>36667997
>>36667995
Lol How much did I anger you, literally right afterwards, in the little parenthesis (that's what these are called btw->) I referenced why I said that.
Hint: It's because the roider said that everyone was "So polite and very respectful" when talking to him, it was a joke fool.
I cannot state it any clearer, I don't work as a security guard anymore, jesus tittyfucking christ are you a chat bot that has malfunctioned?
>>
>>36668077
I honestly don't care what job you have. I have some boring as fuck management job for a mining company. But I'm not saying the work I do allows ore to be mined and smeltered into metal, so you should thank me for having a car and a computer and house.

You're a self-important little bitch. Literally any-fucking-body can do your job. Because it only requires a body. A scarecrow could do your job.

Your interference in these turf wars or feuds or whatever the fuck you want to call them only draws them out. Let the scum wipe each other out. God willing. You stepping in prolongs the conflict by not allowing it to be resolved, the only way it will be. You're putting yourself at risk in the most futile and pointless way imaginable. I take risks but at least I do it for things besides money and a misguided, boarding on delusional, god complex
>>
>>36667975
IPED says possession is illegal but FRANK says that's only with intent to supply and personal use is fine.

It's a fucking joke
>>
>>36663847

I don't want shrunken tight balls desu.
>>
>>36668049
Except no you wouldn't. I know a guy like you, believes there is "cap" or "max" to everything and he needs/is capable of achieving it through sheer force of will. Its baby behavior, you won't be nor will you ever know if you are at the peak of anything, you aren't going to wake up one day as the perfect self made man you want to be. Sit you down in front of a math test and you'll fail, Put you in front of a 700 pound barbell and you won't deadlift it, Give you a million dollars and you'll turn into Dan Blizarian. Which is all fucking fine and pretty cool for the last one, but trust me when i say you are deluding yourself, and many people you know don't take you serious preciously because of how seriously you take yourself. Your good at plenty, and probably great at some, but you'll never be perfect and life falls apart in the blink of an eye. Just because you've had a sheltered life without hardship doesn't mean you can be anything you want.
>>
>>36667781

Kek, steroids give you more muscle if you just sit and do fuck all than if you lift and eat right natty.

Stop fooling yourself, they are literally a cheat code.

I lost all my muscle due to being out from the gym for over a year due to illness and im almost considering a cycle before i touch a weight just to regain some muscle.
>>
>>36668134
The guy without a college degree telling the guy with 2 that he'll fail a math test...

And I already DL 700.

Meditate on it, "doorman."
>>
>>36667796

You do though
>>
Everyone on suicide watch.

You can both kill yourselves now.
>>
>>36668150

> 2 degrees
> somehow boasts about this
>>
>>36668145
Says the guy who's never touched a steroid.

Enjoy believing they're a magic bullet. If you lost all your 'natty gains' being out of the gym for a year then you weren't much of a lifter to begin with
>>
>>36668164
>stands infront of a door

thinks this is a contribution to society and he's saving lives
>>
>>36668145
This, gear users are generally fucking oblivious to how much steroids echance their physique and strength.

They can literally do meme exercises and have awful programming and will still look great
>>
>>36668111
Ah I get it now, you have a persecution complex. Women conspire against you, Life wants you to fail, You never had a real chance, etc. I KNOW that I haven't at any point said I was better than you or anyone else, but I don't care at all about anyone else. Be a millionaire or kill yourself with bleach, it doesn't effect me. I kept talking about my job because YOU kept bringing it up as an insult, and you were even getting the job wrong most of the time. I pointed out some positives about my job because you kept using it as leverage against me AND I'm the one acting superior? Here's something to balance it out, I constantly put myself in danger, If I ever get injured in anyway that makes me incapable of my job for a span of a week I will literally be fired, My college degree friends have much more upward potential and will surely outclass me before long, etc. You need to calm the fuck down, I know anyone could do my job because I do it and I'm just like anyone else, except as I said, most people wouldn't and would much rather protect themselves. If your going off on me being upset by people just watching or running from danger, yeah I am upset about it because when I look in the face of men bigger than me, my age, who were just watching as a woman gets beat or someone gets ganged by 5 other people and they look back at ME and say some shit like "Ah man thank god you were here", I lose a little bit more faith in humanity.
>>
>>36668167

A year of sedentary living will literally strip your gains, your body is stupid enough to expend energy when it isnt required. Furthermore my illness was crohns, so i was unable to digest food. You literally know nothing.

http://www.drugandalcoholdependence.com/article/S0376-8716(08)00191-9/abstract?cc=y=
http://circheartfailure.ahajournals.org/content/early/2010/04/27/CIRCHEARTFAILURE.109.931063.short
http://www.jem-journal.com/article/S0736-4679(99)00095-5/abstract
http://www.onlinepcd.com/article/S0033-0620(98)80019-4/abstract
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01552908#page-1

Oh shit you got into an argument way out of your depth
>>
>>36668171

> not the doorman
>>
>>36668192

*isn't stupid enough.
>>
>>36668192
Whatever Chrony
>>
>>36663847
integrity
health reasons..?
>>
>>36668190
I have no persecution complex. Life is whatever you make it and there's no boogeyman or conspiracy out to "hold me down."

I just think it's self serving to choose a job that you believe requires you to put yourself in harm's way, then constantly go on about how you're putting yourself in harm's way.

Nobody. Needs. You.
>>
>>36668171
>>36668150
Can't win, call myself a Bouncer and people imagine movies, call myself a Doorman and people imagine a bellhop. 70% Of my time on the job is spent in the building, either dealing with issues or watching for them. The rest is probably dealing with police, taking breaks, and taking drunk motherfuckers outside to the cab I had to call them. Already made my opinion known that schools consider information retention and regurgitation=intelligence. I don't know you, but considering the cohesiveness of our posts and the language we are using, I'd say you need to think a bit more before you act. I won't refute the 700 DL, but I don't believe it either. I suck at math, I'd fail a fucking high school algebra test if you put me in front of one, that's why I'm not a mathematician. Why does it upset you so much to acknowledge weaknesses?
>>
>>36668238
Assumptions. The assumptions upset me. As they seem to upset you, too.

I would comfortably pass any highschool level math test. I take steroids without side effect. I care about my life expectancy.
>>
>>36668238

Because you're such a fucking faggot about it, i only frequent gay clubs because the atmosphere's much friendlier but i swear to god i would wreck you if you ever got a shift in one
>>
>>36668259

> I take steroids without side effect
> tiny, painful looking ball sack
> no natural test production
> hairline on the back of your head
> weakening heart
> osteomalacia

But muh 8 pl8s.

What an inconsolable little runt
>>
>>36668157
Oh so you know more about steroid gains then someone who uses steroids?

K mate
>>
>>36668234
Except the people I help, and if I weren't there another doorman would handle, but they didn't; I did. Do you get upset with soldiers who claim they serve their country too? You seem to be misunderstanding, I'm not going off because I'm so much braver than anyone else and I'm great, it's because there is literally no reason ANYONE could step in to solve an issue, I've been around public disturbances in my off time and gotten involved because why not? Somebody has to and I have experience and I don't want someone else getting hurt. I PRAY for a world in which my job is obsolete but that world seems very far away. I'm not happy to be around so much violence and aggression all the time, I probably have strangers literally screaming in my face more often than I have them saying hello in passing. For example, remember that girl who got stomped by her boyfriend? It felt good to "save" her, it didn't feel good to sit with her for half an hour while the emt's arrived, trying to keep her sitting because I'm not sure if something serious in her skull, neck or spine has been broken, and the entire time she's crying and drooling blood begging me to help her find her teeth (or the pieces of them) so they can hopefully put them back in as she says, all the while half her tongue sits on the ground next to us. THEN, when I work the rounds a week later, I literally step into the same entryway it happened, get my keys out to let myself in and she and the EXACT same guy I had to FIGHT off her step in behind me, hanging on each other like nothing.
>>
>>36668286
> tiny, painful looking ball sack
> no natural test production

What is HCG

> hairline on the back of your head

What is Finasteride

> weakening heart

It thickens the heart, not weakens it

> osteomalacia

What is Decadurabolin's affect on calcium absorption

Nice try, man.
>>
>>36668270
lol thanks for lightening the mood
> you're such a fucking faggot
> i only frequent gay clubs
>>
>>36668302
>>36668234
Doorman again, That first sentence came out looking a lot more uppity than It seemed writing it in that little reply box, even I saw it that time. Not my intention I think the text is blurring tone a bit.
>>
>>36668302
Soldiers are welfare babies. And nobody still needs you. Justify it as long windedly as you'd like. But the truth is, you don't make a difference. So, you stop some welfare whoring single mother from having her shit stomped it. Congrats. Society would be better off if she died and the kid might have a chance. You're like a more hands on, shittier version of religion. Insisting you're doing good when all the evidence points to the contrary

Deal with it.
>>
>>36668295

Yes because someone using steroids isn't someone who has done even preliminary research on it. It's like saying i know more about plutonium than someone who shoves it up their ass. Of course they can't know anything about it or they wouldn't be in that stupid situation in the first place. But hey don't get all angry on me, because that would just be letting the roids do the talking.
>>
>>36668305

> Thinks thickening of the heart isn't weakening

Go read the most basic anatomy book - as the heart walls swell they lose pumping strength. It's a temporary fix to needing greater output and it hurts you.

> What are all these other medications with their own side effects i have to take to eliminate individual side effects?

Enjoy your cascading health issues
>>
>>36668259
>>36668286
Doorman here, not me saying that jbtw. Honestly, to the guy who mentioned the million dollar thing. I concide to your point. I was assuming your thoughts and motivations about taking the gear and I was wrong
>>36668049
As much as I went off on you for this comment, I appreciate the thought and it's healthier than I thought you'd be thinking. However
>>36668305
This is why I keep bringing up drug cocktails, it seems like it quickly becomes a balancing act trying to keep everything in check and that's why I'd never do it. but like I said it's not me so I don't really care. Keep doing you just do it smart.
>>
>>36668334
Bye
>>
>>36668364

> mu-muh-muh back tracking
> that wasn't me
> you misunderstood me

lol ok m8. Listen it seems you are finally getting around to believing about my DL 700 and are getting a bit afraid. That's fine, most are and its even why my gf left me, so you can join her for all i fucking care. I still bench 70kgs - going ALL the way down, not like you doing half reps so you can get out of the gym early and go see your fucking friends. I started lifting when i was being bullied in school and so i could devote myself to it entirely, that's maybe the reason you don't understand steroids - you aren't devoted like i am but its an art.
>>
>>36667797
Hahaha he called rent-a-cops 'security forces'. I bet hes one of those fat neckbeards that ride segways around the mall trying to stop kids from stealing from hot topic.

>hurr durr Im securty forces guise, i reached natty limit at 19 and YOURE the losers
>>
>>36668407
You should probably finish the thread before commenting. Security forces mean military dunce.
>>
>>36668392
Lol is this you too? >>36668270
Its ok man we're all laughing now the jokes can stop.
>>
>>36668357
If you don't have the balls to juice, just admit it, man. Look yourself in the mirror and say; "I'm a massive flubbering vagina and I'm too scared to own the body I was born into."

It's also probably why you haven't transitioned into your correct gender yet, too, right?
>>
>>36668438
Having balls is exactly why I don't juice
>And i'd like to keep it that way
>>
>>36668407
Don't forget his physical "culture" and meditation
>>
>>36668447
H C G

Has no side effects, keeps your balls and natural T running. It's cheap, readily available and only requires injections.

Oh shit, you're scared of needles. Sorry, bro
>>
>>36668077
>doormen make huge bank
Hahahahahhahaha
Omg is he serious? Most doormen make minimum wage, plus what ever measely tips the bartenders tip out to them. You realize youre below a barback right? Youre slightly above dishwasher. How much money do you make as a doorman? Cause I guarentee every other employee where you work makes more than you.

This guy is hilarious
>>
>>36668456

So the body i was born into can be 'cheap, readily available and only requires injections'? Nice to know. At this point you may as well fucking synthol yourself up.
>>
>>36668238
>in charge of calling cabs for drunk patrons
>super hero

Pick one faggot
>>
>>36668461
Only been where I am for 5 months, but it pays way more than the last shithole I was at so I believe it. $21.50 an hour, 60 hours a week. Seems like plenty to me but I don't need much.
>>
>>36668451
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>36668473
Only you would believe your body has the value of what you inject into it.

Is it me, or are all the "anti-roider natty" crowd a bunch of triggered little self loathing cucks
>>
>>36663970
Finn got friendzoned though so that's not an option.
>>
>>36668479
I pick the first because one is real and something I said and the other is fake and something you came up with.
>>
>>36668421
I may be a dunce but at least I dont brag about patrolling mall parking lots
>>
>>36668497
That't because shes single right now, the moment she gets a boyfriend his cuck instincts will take over
>You got a boyfriend huh? Cute Boyfriend back home?
>>
>>36668480
Do you live in mexico? Because thats the only place I know of where $21 an hour is good money.
>>
>>36668494
It's just you and the drugs, forever.
>>36668501
Show me where I did that and not something you projected
>>
>>36668490
Read the thread, friend
>>
>>36668480
I made 20-25 an hour as a landscaper with no experience
>>
>>36668512
Anchorage.
>Here come the ignorant masses coming to call me a hick without knowing jack shit about Alaska or the huge rich white population we get that come here to retire/vacation.
On the plus side, most blacks are decent here, its the fucking Samoans and Native Alaskans that are scum fuck literal non people.
>>
>>36668516
Haven't you said you're done with the thread like, 4-5 times already?

Some integrity you have for your city's Dark Knight and watchful protector
>>
>>36668523
Sounds like a lot more effort without most of the perks, good money though.
Unless your one of those people that mistakenly believes that their purpose in life is to slave away for big money and big property instead of just enjoying your time on Earth while you can.
>>
>>36668532
>works up north
>brags about making $21.50/hour

Dude you can work in northern BC and get paid $20 an hour to work at WENDYS. Not even kidding.
>>
>>36668520
I'm not your friend, buddy.
>>36668537
No I said I was done with 1 guy once, if he's still here I can't tell but I've stopped that line of conversation.
>>
>>36668554

Yet you're still going and you're just getting madder. Rustled in fact.
>>
>>36668554
Yeah, that was me. Military are babies, you're basically a loon with a misguided saviour complex who believes his city will spill into riot unless he's there to save drunk single mothers spending their support cheques on molly and coke
>>
>>36668552
No one I've ever known in any fast food profession has earned more than $12 an hour. I could have gotten a high position in asset protection for wal mart (hurr durr, at least the pay was fine and fucking cushy) but even I was like fuck that gay shit, I'd rather get stabbed by a child raping native than wear the uniform and watch cameras all day. My job is mostly appealing because of who I work with and who I meet. Plus the regulars can be really fucking cool.
>>
>>36668543
Yeah I actually bartend now and make more than you do in tips alone, and being the bartender has a lot more perks than being the doorman. I can walk into a handful of different bars and get drunk off my ass without having to spend a dollar. I go to a nice restaurant and get greeted with a tray of shooters.
>>
>>36668554
Oh and you did go on and on about your amazing physical "culture and achieved the natty limit at 19"
>>
>>36668579
Anywhere up north pays well. I literally saw a half dozen places hiring at wendys or subway or the like offering $20/hour starting wage when I drove through northern BC. You have to live in the shitty tundra, but you already do that.
>>
>>36668566
Mad at who? I've chilled the fuck out since I tried to let that one guy know he's alright in my book, but he kept going off so I just ignored him, and stopped talking to that one guy >>36668577
who is having an autism attack and is now insulting Military members for whatever reason.
Are these your definition of being mad because I love talking about where I live and if calmly answering questions is rustled than I don't want to see what you think this guy is going through>>36668577
>>
>>36668585
Not me? I started replying in this thread about my job. If you linked the comment I could see for myself who you are talking about
>>36668580
Nice, maybe when I go through the training I'll go for that, thought about it and talking about it with coworker who does it, but it's a lot more exclusive especially with how small where I live is, compared to the urban lower 48 cities.
>>36668591
British Columbia? No place, no matter how far North, is like Alaska. We are so separated we may as well be canadian. Most of our money comes in oil so if you get a job in there, or even fucking being a janitor on the North Slope you can easily make 30$ an hour its ridiculous. I know plenty of places that pay shit, even our costco just raised it's minimum to like $14 an hour and all the youngins are celebrating like its Christmas again.
I don't think it's a shitty tundra, I like the nature. Couldn't stand all the concrete when I when to Chicago.
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.