[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be autistic skinnyfat >get myself in the gym because /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1451545011259.jpg (76 KB, 537x800) Image search: [Google]
1451545011259.jpg
76 KB, 537x800
>be autistic skinnyfat
>get myself in the gym because /fit/ told me to lift
>third month already, started to bench last week
>1 plate of 10kg each side, struggle a bit and bar tilts
>fast foward 1 week, weight feels kinda light and the bar tilts less, chest feels less sore

my question is, should I add more weight or just wait till my form gets better? how often should a begginer add weight?

if it helps, i'm a 177cm manlet and weight 80kg

sorry for my bad english and have this anime girl as present
>>
Depends on your program, if you can find 2.5kg plates tack em on

If you can do 3-4 more than your standard set with good form throughout you should have already moved up

Honestly don't be afraid to push yourself. Maintain good form obviously.

Don't just go into the gym day after day pushing the same weight
>>
>>36663300
form always comes before weight. if you can't do it with good form you can't actually do it.
>>
That picture makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>36663342

i'm going 3 times a week and the gym owner gave me a routine

1 day chest/shoulders/ biceps then
2- back/triceps and forearms
and finally, legs

I'm struggling to add more weight when it comes to bicep curls, stuck 2 weeks with 10kg dumbells (proper form), any advice ?
>>
please delete this thread what corner of deviantart managed to produce that pic jesus christ
>>
>>36663467
>back and triceps
>chest and biceps

Nigger what? Just do push/pull and read the fucking sticky. And if you don't train your lower body your upper body will grow slower.
>>
>>36663697
>>36663355

that pic is old as 4chan itself desu, have you ever visted any other board ?
>>
>>36663354
On squats, if I can do it with good form but not all the way down, should I be doing it with the weight I can ass to grass or the one that I can do 3x5 with, but with a higher bottom. I'm a beginner doing SL.
>>
>>36663300
heh u aint skinny fat bruh, you are just fat
>>
>>36664083
>bruh :)
>>
>>36663467
Just do SS or some other beginner strength routine, brosplits are a lot more fun after you have made the quick initial gains. Also do chinups or yates rows for biceps.

>>36664072
If you are doing high bar then definitely ass to grass 3x5. Always break parallel at least.
>>
>>36663300
Do SS you fucking faggot.
Shit.
>>
>>36663879

I thought it was pretty hot. I guess /fit/ does change you.
>>
>>36664493
>biceps.
i'm doing both of those desu, thanks

>>36664497

mean
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.