[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why i shouldn't treat like shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1433313486590.gif (2 MB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1433313486590.gif
2 MB, 245x250
Give me one good reason why i shouldn't treat like shit a girl who likes me now because i'm fit.
>>
It's the only pussy you *might* get
>>
Because this is normal.
Women are shallow.
If you roid and look awesome but then get into a cat accident and can't lift anymore, your gf will most likely dump you.
>>
To rage fuck that pussy at least once ?
>>
I can't give you a reason. Literally all women are shit and deserve to be treated as such.
>>
You'll do more damage if you fuck her once and then just drop all contact. A last laugh of sorts.
>>
But you should
>>
this >>36663177
but that leaves you open to false rape allegations
but other than that, that's literally what you should be doing op
>>
>>36663105
not "all" women are like that, but the overwhelming majority are
>>
Because why else would they like you
>>
>>36663105
>Because this is normal.
>Women are shallow.
>If you roid and look awesome but then get into a cat accident and can't lift anymore, your gf will most likely dump you.

That must be some cat
>>
Pump and dump her or else a bunch of anonymous people on a Sumerian boggle enthusiasts vase will call you a faggot.
>>
>>36663056
My ex used to be fat and got fit. Five years into it she asked why I was initially attracted to her. I said the truth, she was funny, smart and we had great chemistry.

She told me it was because I was tall and handsome. I dumped her the next week. There were other problems with her but that sent me over the edge.
>>
>>36664119
>initially attracted

The vast majority of people are attracted to superficial reasons at first.
If someone stayed with you for 5 years it means they grew past the initial superficial phase.
>>
>>36663177
check these digits. its clearly the only acceptable answer
>>
>>36664152
>>36664119
>There were other problems with her but that sent me over the edge.
>>
>>36663251
Videotape it duh
>>
would you date a whale?

now shut the fuck up, retard
>>
File: 0e9(1).jpg (26 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9(1).jpg
26 KB, 499x499
Literally no reason why you shouldnt treat females like shit. Make this normie whore suffer, OP.
>>
>>36663056

Because it's a good thing to think less of a non-fit person, especially a fat person. By being fit, you not only are physically superior than your old self, but have shown yourself to be mentally superior than was assumed of you before, and rightly so.
>>
Because you'd do the same thing if a girl you knew went from 1/10 to 10/10
>>
>>36663056
Its the way of the world anon.

Why don't you like fat girls?

At the same time treat her like shit but in a playful way. Women love it
>>
>>36663056
You should learn proper grammar first.
>>
You're here so you aren't a chad.
She likely did nothing to deserve it.
Don't be a dick for the sake of it.
You're better than that.
>>
cause it makes you petty and inmature as fuck

if she is shallow then fuck her, but you don't have to turn to an asshole because of other ppls' flaws
>>
File: thatfuckingcat.jpg (33 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
thatfuckingcat.jpg
33 KB, 600x524
>>36663105
>cat accident
>>
File: images(8).jpg (8 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
images(8).jpg
8 KB, 201x251
>>36663056
Happened to me with 3 different women. Guess what I did. "Forgave" them then I fucked them and then never called back. When they hit me up i told them i can do better. It was an epic win.
>>
>>36665747
props
>>
File: 1377835389310.jpg (120 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
1377835389310.jpg
120 KB, 497x640
>>36664191
>>
>>36665788
Thanks i lost "friends" because they used to work with me so they complained to them. Dont really care because those people were betas anyways.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.