[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beginner fuckup stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: wojak_kazooie.jpg (126 KB, 789x721) Image search: [Google]
wojak_kazooie.jpg
126 KB, 789x721
I tried doing GOMAD and didn't realize until two weeks later that it wouldn't work the way I was doing it because my family's always bought skim milk and I never paid attention to kinds of milk until now.
>>
A gallon of skim milk is still a lot of calories and protein.
>>
>>36662906

It looks like it was 1,400 calories, which put me at less than the 2,000 calories daily that normal people consume. I probably ended up losing weight if anything.
>>
I forced my self to eat 300 grams of protein for a month to try and get big but didnt know about calories so i lost weight
>>
>>36662935
Was that all you ate?
>>
>>36662958
>300g of protein
>still manage to cut

Impressive
>>
you fucking moron tell me you didn't JUST drink a gallon of milk in a day.

You're supposed to eat as well you dumb fuck.
>>
>>36662966

I did an entire gallon of milk every day for my food. It was skim milk though (nonfat).
>>
my beginner mistake was autismo researching stuff and perfecting my future diet for like 3 months before I started lifting

I should have started immediately, even with the diet and shit not on point. ah well.
>>
File: ThoseWhoDoNotStudyHistory.png (635 KB, 2052x950) Image search: [Google]
ThoseWhoDoNotStudyHistory.png
635 KB, 2052x950
Those who do not study history....
>>
>>36663001
R doomed to shit soup
>>
I honestly believed squats were performed by balancing on the front of your feet then squating for like 2 weeks into 5x5

Couldnt understand why i had so much difficulty with them seeing how it was hard as balls to balance and squat with the tip of your feet

On the upside it absolutely shredded my thighs even startin at 20kg, honestly dont know how i didnt injure myself
>>
File: nigawhat.gif (393 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nigawhat.gif
393 KB, 640x360
>>36662973
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.