[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /fit/ have long hair? It's obviously the superior /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
Does /fit/ have long hair? It's obviously the superior /fit/ hairstyle next to the buzzcut.
>>
u look fucking gay
>>
>>36662137
my samson locks are what give me strength.
These muscles are synthol.
>>
>>36662144
thanks for the input namefag
>>
>>36662137
Used to, I donate it around every 5th or 6th year.
>>
Yep. Always wanted to see what I looked like with long hair and after watching Legends of the Fall again I decided I might as well try. Couple years later I'm basically the most gorgeous man alive.
>>
I just cut mine. No regrets.
>>
>>36662137
I could never get it past the medium length. It just bothers me so much, especially when trying to sleep. Now with the tell tale signs of MPB starting up I just buzz it all off. At least I can grow a really nice beard.
>>
because I took creatine and therefore have a shitty hairline
>>
>>36662137
I want to but my parents and family are not approving of it
>>
I have curly hair so long locks isn't really possible because it just becomes a big poofy afro.
>>
Nope. 1 guard once a month.
>>
>>36663656
So? Poofy afros are cute
>>
>>36662137
I'm growing mine out again after several years of it being short.
It's at an awkward stage so I keep asking myself if I should cut it but maintaining it short is such a pain plus I'm being a jew and don't want to pay for haircuts constantly.
>>
>>36663631
4chan is 18+ kiddo
>>
>>36662137
Was long hair for a very long time. Cut it the 50s dad style a little over a year ago. Last time I cut it was in August. Trying to get back. In the messy shitty Bernie Sanders/Hockey Player phase right now where I look like I bum cigarettes off of strangers outside of grocery stores and live with three teenage dudes and five cats. I fucking hate this shit, but I gotta keep going.
>>
>>36664899
it'll look good brah, just keep at it
>>
File: npYyNFA.jpg (704 KB, 1371x2048) Image search: [Google]
npYyNFA.jpg
704 KB, 1371x2048
>>36662137
I'm just over 5 months since my last haircut. My hair is looking pretty fucked right about now, but it hasn't really stopped me from getting mires. The only thing keeping me going right now is how fucking sexy my hair will look in 7 months.
>>
>>36664899
50's dad style is GOAT
>>
i would like to grow my hair like photo because i really dig samurai looks, but i happen to not be so handsome so i think it would look weird.

i also live in a really warm place so i think it would be annoying to have long hair

plus i'm latino so i don't really think it would fit

but i want it so bad man

i'm also thinking to get dreads, idk
>>
Got my hair down to neck length and still growing
I have that perfect mix of curly and straight, too, so I get wavy-ass hair
>>
>>36662137
Kevin Nash?
>>
>>36664870
>implying that turning 18 means moving out and staying a shut in
>>
File: sam.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1200
Used to, but it always gets too frizzy and just looks sloppy once it gets long enough.

>>36665087
Pic related anon, don't let the dream die
>>
>>36665403
if your parents are still telling you how to keep your hair past 18 you're a pussy faggot
>>
>>36663297
Same here bro, had that shit down to my ribs. It was time to move on...
>>
>>36665561
I love my parents and my parents love me. They've helped me with my journey on the gains train and I am influenced by their opinions. If your parents didn't love you, then I see why you need to be an edgelord on a Peruvian puff pepper forum
>>
File: Laughing-Guy-Meme-08.png (19 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Guy-Meme-08.png
19 KB, 390x470
>>36665756
>pussy faggot
>on 4chan
>edgelord
>>
long hair be best hair
>>
yeh its almost shoulder length
>>
>>36663693
iktfb, mines like between my eyes and nose length wise REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Hello fellow muscle-jesuses!

And long hair on a man only works if you are either naturally aesthetic as fuck to pull it off (Joe Manganiello) , or brutal as fuck to not look like a bearded lady (Sebastian Chabal).

I hope no one here is just 6/10 with a weak jaw, who grew his hair out because of the latest fashion trend.
>>
File: Snapchat-5918753485290959115.jpg (682 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5918753485290959115.jpg
682 KB, 1440x2560
Bitches love it.
>>
>>36666671

i think the face probably has a lot more to do with it desu senpai

lot of sperg lords wouldnt be able to pull this off
>>
File: The-Dude.png (919 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
The-Dude.png
919 KB, 1012x675
yeah but it'S dry as fuck
looks like someone dumped black hay on me

all I wanted is pic related
>>
>>36667910
this. bitches would love any haircut on you
>>
I had very long hair that reached my waist. I got depressed and shaved my head; whores don't appreciate a male who is an individual.
>>
I like long hair but my hair is ungodly thick, every time I get it cut they just have to mention it. And my face is thin so it just ends up looking way too volumous. Gotten lazy now and just keep the bangs around 2.5" and the top/back at 1". Yeah, I'm average as fuck I know.
>>
>>36662137
Of course, hanging just below my ribs until recently, now it's about nipple-area length
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.