[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Hillary coming to your school tomorrow >secret service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: pepeSad.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
pepeSad.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>tfw Hillary coming to your school tomorrow
>secret service shutting down gym
>tfw Hillary Clinton literally doesn't want you to feel the bern
I-I just want to get swole guys.
>>
Reddit or /pol, faggot. Pick one and go back.
>>
you know what needs to be done anon.

now get out there and do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 640x799
Oh hello
>>
>>36662321
i'd be okay with anybody who doesn't mess up my workout schedule desu senpai
>>
>>36661993
Fuck you faggot. The left and the matriarchy are the antithesis of what fit stands for. Soon enough it will be illegal to lift because fat Clinton leftists cucks get their feelings heart by looking at people who are swole. This problem concerns all of us and your dismissal of it is disturbing. Either that or you came over from reddit to sow the seeds of misandry and body shame those with dedication and drive. Why don't you leave you cock-sucking leftist apologetic faggot.
>>
>>36661959
get fucked bern victim

MAGA
>>
>>36664649
=> /pol/

I seriously fucking hate /pol/, you edgy tards spread your bullshit into all other boards. Do you see /fit/ sperging on about SS+GOMAD in /mu/ or something? No, because it's retarded and for /fit/ topics there is the /fit/ board.
>>
File: 1453780728279.jpg (45 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1453780728279.jpg
45 KB, 320x320
>>36661959
>>
>>36664666
This is a fit topic, and it's funny. If you don't see the feminine creep and testosterone exodus into our society I feel bad for you. What's worse is all you faggots and your posts about:
>is this natty?
> What's her name and why is she the reason you lift?
>Women only care about aesthetics

All of this shit, literally all of it, relates back to the feminization of society and Hillary Clinton closing a gym is the perfect analogy for it.
>>
>>36661959
Protest.
Make a sign with something like
>WHY DO YOU HATE FITNESS?
on it. Or something good, not shitty like that.
>>
>>36664812
>and Hillary Clinton closing a gym is the perfect analogy for it.
If you're schizophrenic perhaps.
>>
>>36664824
"HILLARY IS A GAINS GOBLIN".
>>
>>36664871
The Secret Service would not like that at all.
>>
>>36664812
This is only a potential problem for men who do not take what they want in this world. Go away weakling.
>>
go and paint the fence in protest
>>
>>36661959
OP, Satan is literally coming to your school to shill tomorrow - Hillary is a full fledged demon
Stay prayed up

>>36662023
stay peaceful...
that lizard bitch will probably get him first anyways
like she's above staging a shooting for attention...
kids don't even like Hillary Clinton - she's like Mom from fucking Futurama, and like my mom irl, just a big fucking bitch
>>
>>36665103
>tfw I gave her a chance after she stopped being secretary of state.

She could have changed her tune easily and had people respect her more even in spite of her past. She really just fucked it up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.