[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gyno?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: mm.jpg (84 KB, 623x496) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
84 KB, 623x496
I have a simple question here, /fit/.
Yes i'm obviously fat but that's not my question, do i have gyno?
It might just be me and my shitty diet, if that's the case that's an easy fix. on the other hand, this kind of looks like gyno. is it?
>>
lose the weight first, then worry if you have gyno
>>
Going to need a dick pic with time stamp to know for sure.
>>
>>36661705
does it really matter which order i do it?
>>
>>36661726
obviously?

losing the weight will tell you if it's really gyno.

you can also try to feel "under" the moob. if it's hard, it's probably gyno.
>>
>>36661726
yes, stop being lazy
>>
>>36661726
Yes. The order that he fucking said.
>>
>>36661750
yeah, it's hard
>>36661757
not as easy as it sounds
>>
>>36661790
not going to make it
>>
>>36661790
>not as easy as it sounds
just eat another burger brah
>>
>>36661816
i didn't mean the diet, the diet is easy to manage, i meant exercising.
>>
no such thing as gyno, it's a meme
>>
Its clearly just fat, your tits match your gut.

I fucking hate this board. Threads full of people trying to convince themselves they have an incredibly rare medical condition so they can justify getting a cosmetic surgery instead of spending a year cutting, CBT's full of fake natties, SARMS threads, /r9k/ tier why she don't like me brahs? threads, people who have never stepped foot in a gym refusing to read the sticky or even lurk before asking retarded questions, is "insert person who is obviously on steroids here" natty? threads, endless high schoolers with no real world experience acting like gurus on any and every subject, ALL. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
>>
>>36661849
i never really implied that i could take the easy way out, i was just curious if it was gyno lol
>>
>>36661790
i had bitch tits like you OP and i could feel something hard (like a disc around the nipple, nothing directly under) but it turned out to be fat (weren't gonna see a doc about it so i decided to lost weight and shit looks normal now)
>>
Losing the weight will help with the gyno, and is an excellent thing to do for so many other reasons. If you want to help yourself it's the first thing you should do.

This is a board for practical fitness advice, not for diagnosing your medical condition btw.
>>
>>36661686
probably, maybe, lose the fat and then we can talk
>>
>>36661858
sure

now go to the fucking gym
>>
>>36661838
You dont need exercising to lose weight you dumbfuck
>>
>>36661686
Supple.
And you can obviously pass the pencil test.
Good job anon
>>
>>36661838
Nice excuses, you don't even need to do anything but live to lose weight. Just eat fewer burgers and drink less soda.
>>
File: smug45.png (94 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
smug45.png
94 KB, 268x268
>>36661686
Post boypussy. I'd fuck the fat right off of your tits.
>>
no gyno, u just 2 fucking fat.
>>
>>36661686
your nipples arent too puffy (not as bad as mine)
so its probably just fat
>>
>>36661790

Not being fat takes negative effort. Just eat less you fat faggot
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.