[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tattoos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 32
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 563x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 563x900
Why do so many fit people get tattoos?

Are they just stupid?
>>
>>36661613
Most /fit/ guys have awful taste, bro. But I don't.

Also Piano-man's tattoos are so stunning~
>>
Same reason people roid really: insecurity
>>
>>36661613
Im picturing how that guy asked for the tattoo to be done.

>yeah so it's gonna be a large meaningless tribal tat
>I want it to run up the side of my arm onto my shoulder, down over my chest and oblique
>I want the nipple to be framed by three separate sections, like it's being presented as the main character
>>
>>36661613
Just
>>
>>36661613
I can't decide what the worst part is.

>The tattoo
>The diamond in his lobe
>The trash stache
>The suh expression
>The meticulously maintained eyebrows

Just make the goddamn transition already and call it a day.
>>
Tattoos are common these days. Just a fad really.
>>
>>36661766
lol

cant unsee the nipple now
>>
>>36662540
well, a permanent fad
>>
>>36662540
More women get tattoos than men now.. It's really sad how women permantly ruin their bodies for a stupid fad
>>
>>36661613
I don't know I like my tattoo. I made it, so it's one of a kind. It has a special meaning to me and I can easily hide it. Tattoos have been around a long time, as long as it actual meaning to the person it shouldn't bother you. If it's something dumb like your pic, cupcake, oni, coy fish, butterfly, then yea I can see the cringe.
>>
>>36662773

The white nipple tips looked like unpopped zits...

Youre welcome
>>
The oldest traditions you find in almost any society are the distillation of booze, body marking/modifications and strength competitions.

I take part in all of them and I like it.
>>
I gave myself one just cuz. Its about the size of a nickle and hidden so whatever.
>>
>>36661613
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFHCdTZR7n0
>>
>>36664760
This

Fucking indoctrinated retards on this board

>m-muh degeneracy tattoos and intoxicants fuck curry nigger D-D-D-DEUS V-VULT

kill yourself
>>
>>36661634

Correct. And they overcome that insecurity by achieving "uniqueness" and attention from others. And the easiest way to achieve this is through tattoos, by becoming a freakshow. It really does reveal a deep seated insecurity
>>
>>36664668
>It has a special meaning to me

It can't be that special if you have to have a permanent reminder about it.
>>
>>36661613
You answered your own question.
>>
If I ever have an idea for a tattoo and it's meaningful I'll get one, until then I won't. I don't understand getting something random inked on your skin just because.
>>
>>36668436
>follows things just because they have been done for thousands of years
> not indoctrinated

pick 1 cunt
>>
The only thing that really blows my mind about tattoos is how people say "I want another tattoo, help me pick one out" like they actually don't even have a reason to get one. Like okay you know what it's your body so if you want a tattoo that really means something to you then whatever, but to get a tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo? Fuck off with that shit.
>>
File: 1359152359893.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1359152359893.gif
1 MB, 320x240
some people like tattoos and some don't. It literally is that simple. what more is there to get fr?
>>
So much angst ITT. Nothing is real, faggots. Who cares if someone gets a tattoo, it doesn't affect you directly and you'll both look identical when you've been dead a while so why does it matter? Literally who fuckin cares? The only reason to be mad over someone elses tattoo is if it directly hurts a person, or if it's a furry tattoo. Stop being mad over other people and focus on yourself and your own life.
>>
why do so many people on 4chan hate tattoos? i haven't seen anybody irl who despises them as much as 4chan. its actually the opposite irl - people usually like them and contemplate getting one as well.
>>
>>36669278
Anons speak the truth. People irl will never tell you to your face how disgusting your habits/looks/style actually is because social implications.
>>
>>36669209
edgy

>>36661613
where I live it's mostly girls who get tattoos majority are flowers too lol
but its their choice and bodies
>>
the reason /fit/ hates tattoos so much is because literally every poster here was either a skinny or fat loser who got picked on a lot

they associate tattoos with "being cool" and that reminds them of all the assholes who treated them poorly in the past, thus having tattoos makes you an asshole

>they're just doing it for attention!
So what? Why is that bad? Maybe you're insecure about your own inability to attract attention?
>>
>>36668987
Kek
>>
I'm a fatlord right now, but I'm planning to get a small tattoo on the back of my shoulder.
Should I wait to loose weight so it doesn't change shape, or can I plan to get it?
>>
>>36669361
haha this actually makes alot of sense T B H
>>
>>36669411
You should wait until after you lose the weight. Skin changes a lot, and even if you don't get loose skin the area might shift a little, leaving the tattoo looking malplaced or stretched.
>>
>>36669361
This just sums it all up
>>
>>36669445
Thanks. Looks like I will have to wait a few years then.
>>
>>36669438
Hating tattoos is in fashion. The pendulum is turning away from the fashionable tattoos and into a slight anti-tattoo elitism. It's like hipster glasses and beards, only permanently etched onto peoples skin.
>>
>>36669023
EREKT
>>
>>36669361
Yep pretty much. Tats are cool, people here are just haters. And that's a biased picture you got there op. There's better tattoo pictures out there. Way to look into the matter one sided. also, I suppose hot topics in this board are Manlet cut offs and tats now? What a bunch of insecure sissies
>>
I don't have anything against tattoos, they can look good in some situations but 90% of them just look really, really terrible.

Same thing with those lumberjack beards that seem to be fashionable these days. Yeah they look great on the right guys but tons of others have them because they think a beard is manly and just end up looking like goat fuckers.
>>
>>36669533
this is /fit/ we were brought her by insecurities lol
its just a bunch of neckbeard dudes who want everyone to be as miserable as they are referring to the first point they hate things that reminds them of "cool" guys that bullied them, don't blame em but still
>>
I like my tattoos. Lots of bad ones out there and more douchebags have them than nice people, so the stereotype is understandable. That said, I don't "need" to be reminded of what these are about, and I don't crave attention. If someone asks what they are I usually just say something quick and generic because it's not for other people; I think they look good and I enjoy what they remind me of. I feel and act more confident when I think I look good, which makes anyone more likeable, it's not the ink. Plus, when people do recognize the imagery I also tend to make new friends. Never had an issue in my engineering career due to visible tattoos in the workplace either
>>
File: 1459814400253.gif (957 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1459814400253.gif
957 KB, 500x418
>>36661613
>>36661613
how is he so lean but his face is so chubby
>>
>>36669599
>Same thing with those lumberjack beards that seem to be fashionable these days. Yeah they look great on the right guys but tons of others have them because they think a beard is manly and just end up looking like goat fuckers.
Lumberjack beards look good on guys who look like lumberjacks, hence the name. If you're not bulky, can't grow a long beard, and don't want to keep it kempt, don't try to have one.
It's like a skeleton wearing lifting shirts. If you don't match the criteria, don't do it.
>>
>want a tattoo
>be a fucking coward
>"I'll get one when I hit my goal weight"
BAH HUMBUG
>>
A small tat behind a girls ear, or on her wrist, etc is ok but once she starts covering her arms, back, and legs with them it's an instant turn off. The main reason I broke up with my ex was because once she got a tattoo she couldn't stop getting them. She's now got one whole arm done and most of her back. Such a shame too because she had beautiful skin and now she's ruined herself.
>>
Tattoos can compliment a body well, but usually most retards get the worst tattoos in the most aesthetically unpleasing spots.

Pic related is a nice tattoo. Fits well on the body.
>>
>>36670236

That's a shitty, meaningless tattoo.
>>
>>36669278
dude for the same reason as why you have never seen as many racists, trump supporters and insecure 'manlets' as on 4chan.
because this board is full of degenerates.
>>
>>36670435
>implying something is actually meaningful
>>
>>36670435
Seconded

>>36670236
The shading on this tattoo is fucking terrible. Looks like an Egyptian hieroglyphic tranny.
>>
>>36670542
>disliking tattoos makes you a degenerate
Excuse me? Getting tattoos is a sign that one has an extemely high time preference and is thus a stupid impulsive person.

The reason that person doesn't run into people that hate tattoos is becuase low time preference smart people don't advertise their disdain for degenerate r selected low impulse control retards.

Tattoos are degenerate, you aren't a tribal warrior you are just a shithead. Granted some people make mistakes but most of you are unthinking idiots. It's ok most people, the vast majority of people are. Unfortunately universal suffrage has put us in this position where the inmates are running the insane asylum.
>>
>>36663019
Women get little speshul snowflake tats that in muh sekret places
>>
>>36669361
This is literally what stupid high time preference plebian r selected people think.
>>
>>36669209
Most people in general dislike tats
>>
>>36670755
>Find a nice cute girl.
>Date her a few times
>don't go straight to Dick in pussy
> I don't want a slut.

>3rd or 4th date, pull dem panties off, >tattoo on inner thigh, above pussy, by butt crack.

Pump and dump..

Jesus Christ women are trash.
>>
>>36669209
Nothing is real, why lift if you're just going to die anyway?

Faggot.
>>
File: julieback.jpg (18 KB, 384x336) Image search: [Google]
julieback.jpg
18 KB, 384x336
>>36669468
>>36669533
I don't hate tattoos but whatever 'looks cool' today will look like trashy shit in 10 years. No one wears the same clothes for 20 years why would you ink something on your body forever?
Pic related, this stuff was hot shit 15 years ago and I bet 95% of them regret it now
>>
>>36671148
that's always been trash, anon
>>
>>36661634
> IMPLYING
>>
>>36671148
It was called tramp stamp then and still is today.
You're a slut, anon. Sorry.
>>
For five generations, the men in my family have all gotten the same tattoo on their upper right arm. I refuse to be the exception.
>>
>>36669533

If they're actually good tattoos people don't shit on them. But most of them are just dumbass generic tribal band style tattoos. Have you ever met a clever, unique individual with a tribal band around his bicep?
>>
>>36671186
> INFERRING
>>
>>36671196

Is it bared wire?
>>
Either you'll regret getting a tattoo or you'll regret not getting a tattoo. Pick one and go with it. That really only applies if you have an itch for a tattoo. The only one I want is a nude pin up girl because I think it'd be fun to have. I will place it somewhere that won't be seen in a professional environment and where it can be seen if I go shirtless. I have the money saved up and just gotta go home to see the artist I want to do it this summer.
>>
>>36670051
This. Permanency as a reminder of something is perfectly fine unless people think photography is degenerate
>>
>>36671222

See

>>36671148
>>
>>36671195
I don't have any tattoos. Face it, trends change and your style/taste will too. No one claims he still likes the style/clothes he had 10 years ago. Yet everyone claims he's happy with his tattoo because he can't change it anymore
>>
>>36670164
>girls only exist for my pleasure
>why won't they fuck me I'm a nice guy
>>
>>36671218
Nope, just a simple cattle skull with the family name underneath.
>>
File: inspirational-tattoos-11.jpg (24 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
inspirational-tattoos-11.jpg
24 KB, 640x356
Is there anything worse than people with inspirational tattoos on parts of their bodies they can't even fucking see?
>>
>>36664760
You sure coulda find lots of body modification in europe and asia after the fall of the roman empire, huh?
>>
>>36671261
Do you like the house you grew up in? The style changed away from that too, but that probably doesn't stop you.
>>
>>36671283
couple tattoos
>>
>>36671283
Yes, people who care as much about them as you. Really, I wouldn't get a tat either, but why bother? I see nothing wrong with them,
>>
>>36671261
Or maybe they don't care what people think and love their tattoo regardless of fashion bullshit. Is everything about you a fashion statement? You don't do anything just because you like it? I have no problem wearing a jacket I got a decade ago as long as I like the jacket. Grow up, anon.
>>
>>36671329

There's nothing wrong with dying your hair like CutiePie or Sparklepuss or whatever they call the My Little Ponies. Still embarrassing.
>>
>>36671326
fuck that's awful
>>
>>36671263
What are you on about? I didn't like the decisions she was making so I ended the relationship. She had the right to make her choice and get more tats and I had the right to end the relationship because I didn't like them.
>>
>>36671334
This is true of a small minority. Everyone else does it for fashion
>>
Because they are degenerates, in summer I can see at least half the "women" with visible horrible scars on their skins, just the visible, imagine the hidden ones and I have seen an alarming number of 50+ people with fresh ones. My ex used to joke with me that she was going to get a tattoo, just to see my face of hate and disgust.
>>
>>36671392
you sound like a hipster
>>
>>36671314
bad example, furniture would be a better one and 20 year old furniture looks like shit today
>>36671334
>Or maybe they don't care what people think and love their tattoo regardless of fashion bullshit.
Then why are ~90% of the tattoos made today in the current fashion/trend if they never cared about that shit in the beginning?
>You don't do anything just because you like it?
The point is, you probably won't like it later on, and it is permanent

Don't get me wrong if it was possible to remove tattoos after a few years easily I would definatly get one.
>>
>>36671365
>there's nothing wrong
Yes there is, don't be an idiot
>>
>>36671626

Well the point is there's nothing morally wrong with it, you look like a dope. Same thing with shitty tattoos. They're not hurting anyone, people just think less of you because you look like an asshole.
>>
>>36671450
How does that prove me wrong?
>>
>>36661613
>tribal

Lel
>>
>>36662480
straight males can thread their brows now. get with the times
>>
>>36671687
how could I prove a taste wrong? It's just insecure hipster shit.
>>
ITT. People incapable of understanding that people have their own preferences and likes.

You guys really are autistic, its not even a meme anymore
>>
>>36670829
>Inner thigh, above Pussy, by buttcrack

Wut
>>
>>36671835

I think he means there were three tattoos? I think.
>>
>>36671657
>not hurting anyone
Yes it does, mindless sheep see tattoos or crazy hair and are more likely to emulate it themslves which just perpetuates the cycle
>>
>>36672014

So? All it costs them is money and if they didn't spend it on a tattoo it'd be something equally wasteful and stupid.
>>
>>36671222

You can't regret a negative. If you don't want a tattoo, you're not going to regret not getting one. What could you possibly gain from avoiding the "missed opportunity" of getting a tattoo? Literally nothing
>>
>>36668987

Hardy har har. My point is that I'm happy with my designs. I wouldn't expect you to understand the symbolism in them. They're for my pleasure and no one else's, so your opinion is irrelevant. I'm on a cut and the tats are looking better then ever.
>>
>>36669465
If you have to wait for it, the tattoo will feel even better, keep at it.
>>
File: gabriel.jpg (92 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
gabriel.jpg
92 KB, 720x960
I like some tattoos. Fuck the hipsters shitting on them now.
>>
File: 1450286831405.jpg (60 KB, 680x649) Image search: [Google]
1450286831405.jpg
60 KB, 680x649
>>36672192
you are trying way too hard if you pull out the SOA anon card. Nice try b8 boi
>>
>>36672192

>I wouldn't expect you to understand the symbolism of the grim reaper
>>
File: za_tattoo.jpg (159 KB, 681x927) Image search: [Google]
za_tattoo.jpg
159 KB, 681x927
Also fuck the whole "hur hur better have deep epic meaning" people. Sure get it for meaning. But that's not the most important part of a good tattoo. Most important shit is quality and aesthetic. It needs to look good. Like damn good. You could have some deep meaning about wolves. You were raised by them, they saved your life, but if you get a cheap ugly wolf tattoo it's a cheap ugly wolf tattoo and that's the shit people regret. Or you could have zero meaning and just get a badass detailed looking wolf tattoo by a quality artist and even if a wolf later kills your whole family later you won't regret that tattoo as much as long as it looks great.

Aesthetic >> meaning.
>>
>>36672192
>I wouldn't expect you to understand the symbolism in them.
>single most cliché grim reaper possible right on your fat belly.
You fucking CHILD
>>
>>36661634
>>36661766
>>36662480
the dude gets more pussy than you ever will though
>>
>>36672192

Do they symbolize you smelling bad and living with your parents?
>>
>>36672344
Agreed.
>>
File: andrzej niuniek misztal.jpg (60 KB, 594x960) Image search: [Google]
andrzej niuniek misztal.jpg
60 KB, 594x960
Main good tattoo on girls are water color flower tattoos. Never seen one look like shit.

Besides that I think it's better to just get one large good tattoo than a bunch of small insignificant tattoos.
>>
>>36669278
ive told people with retarded tattoos that they look cool
its a social faux pas to tell someone that the permanent thing they willingly attached to their body looks like shit
>>
>>36669361

True, but for others it's because tattoos bar you from donating blood, and some of us do that every now and then.
>>
>>36669361
I was never picked on.
>>
>>36672411
>one large good tattoo than a bunch of small insignificant tattoos
This is a problem I have. I want tattoos, but I want small ones because I'm kinda jumpy about it- but a bunch of small tattoos are just like random stickers.

Yakuza tattoos turn me on, but a huge ass interlocking tattoo is too much money and makes me nervous.
>>
I want an ant on my foot.
>>
I like tattoos.. They tell me immediatly who have bad genetics and I should avoid at all costs.
>>
>>36672460
Think of it this way: You'll pay thousands of dollars for a car and that car is less temporary in your life than a tattoo. Save the money. Take out a fucking loan if you feel it's worth it, but don't cheap out or you'll always regret or at least wonder "damn what if I'd gone to that other better artist and paid more".

Like lifting and most things in life, you put in more time and effort and you get better results. You go the cheap thoughtless way you get shit.
>>
>>36661613
>being this autistic

Tribal tattoos are dumb but going full fedora on tattoos in general is a manifestation of being terrified to make choices in your life

A tattoo is a decision that you can't really go back on (or at least it's hard and expensive), and this frightens beta males

Some people lack confidence to the point where they can't comprehend someone being willing to commit to anything as permanent as a tattoo
>>
>>36671326
5 bucks each
>>
>>36661613
Being scared of tattoos is a sure sign of a beta. Tattoos are a permanent decision, and the level of confidence required to make that kind of choice terrifies weak willed people.

It's just ink, it's not a big deal.
>>
>>36672648
I won't pay thousands of dollars for anything, because I have a pathological need to save money. Also I have a condition that prevents me from driving. If I spend a couple thousand dollars on a tattoo, it'll literally be the most expensive thing I'll ever buy outside of a house.

If I'm getting a tattoo, of course I'll get the best artist I can, but I won't get a big one.
>>
>>36672291
wow this is pretty impressive.
i like it how it's not completely colored yet, i'd just leave it this way.
>>
>>36672649
op here, I got Engaged at 18 and have been married 16 years

I have no trouble making long term decisions.

Getting a permanent tattoo is a complete lack of foresight.
>>
>>36672411
that's sick.
>>
File: 80s-teens.jpg (501 KB, 631x560) Image search: [Google]
80s-teens.jpg
501 KB, 631x560
>>36672649

Right, it's beta to have misgivings about whether something you thought was cool at 19 will still look cool at 60. I'm sure the girls in this picture thought that this looked totally awesome and not immediately regrettable.

That's basically what you're risking when you get a tattoo.
>>
>>36672711
>"thousands of dollars" is a lot of money

Christ the people on here are pathetic.
>>
>>36672715
You're just proving my point. Marrying out of high school isn't a bold decisive move, it's a safe option for a cuck who's too scared to take risks
>>
File: nb.png (106 KB, 219x228) Image search: [Google]
nb.png
106 KB, 219x228
>>36672741
>>
>>36665770
Oh my, that was bad
>>
File: [email protected] (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
miriamfrank@web.de.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
Thinking of covering up some minor body scars with a tattoo. Plan to go out to visit this artist. I've got a nature landscape in mind. It's not super deep meaning shit just a moment I saw it after I guess "making it". Hiked up there for the view. Carried extra weight to challenge myself and a reminder of what a fatass I used to be. Something about the view and moment brought a tear to my eye and all that other faggy emotion shit. Took a couple pics after an hour. Wanna see what a good artist can come up with from that.
>>
>>36672753
Nobody will ever understand how you came to that conclusion so don't bother explaining.
>>
>>36672753
>moving the goal posts
>>
File: image_45.jpg (27 KB, 504x398) Image search: [Google]
image_45.jpg
27 KB, 504x398
>>36672739
>oh no bitches in the retirement home might not jump on my wrinkly 60 year old cock because my shriveled dying body has a bit of ink on it
>>
>>36671713
yeah but not like this
his eyebrows scream "I love juicy cocks"
>>
>>36672648

>Car
>Gets you to work and back
>Gets you to the store and back
>Can use it to pick up your kids
>Can use it to drive across the country
>Can use it to get to the hospital in an emergency
>Opens up hundreds of opportunities that would not exist without it
>Yes, eventually does get old and will need to be replaced

>Tattoo
>Is there
>That's about it
>Maybe will get you some trashy pussy

Yes, totally comparable.

Also

>Taking out a loan to get a tattoo.

Enjoy your shitty credit score and multiple bankruptcies.
>>
>>36672786
>>36672787
Does being this much of a pussy hurt? Be honest
>>
>>36672711
I'm just saying tattoos are one of the things you ought spend good money on. Get over your cheapness on this or live with a shitty prison quality tattoo that you'll regret or just don't fuck with it at all.
>>
>>36671418
Such values mucj dignity
>>
>>36672814
You aren't even reading my posts, are you?
That's what I just fucking said.
>>
File: kysmm.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
kysmm.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>36672741
>>
>>36672741

Thousands of dollars is not a lot of money when spent on a car or a house or other essential goods and services. It's a lot of money for a tattoo.
>>
>>36672739
Honestly I'd prefer this look to whatever the fuck people are doing now
>>
>>36672705
>>36672649

You're confusing "courage" with "poor impulse control". Of all my friends, the ones with the tattoos are no more "couragous" than the ones without, but they do have poor impulse control, and this is reflected in their financial decisions and their health. They're good guys, but they didn't end up with tons of tattoos, endless series of short-term low-wage jobs or ever expanding waistlines because of their "courage".
>>
>hurr durr, I am a low IQ, high time preference, r selected, degenerate pleb
>you mad pussy
When I see trash on the street it hurts my soul. I weep for the state of humanity.
>>
File: piano.jpg (20 KB, 519x422) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
20 KB, 519x422
>>36672758
>>36672828
>>36672829
A semi retarded hormone addled manchild lives in a mansion with his imported trophy wife making youtube videos for a living

What the fuck are you doing with your lives that you can't spend a few thousand when you want to?
>>
>>36672803
>>36672648
>>quality tats are very expensive
>>Take out a fucking loan if you feel it's worth it,
>Taking out a loan to get a tattoo.

There's that shitty impulse control I was talking about.
>>
>>36672883

I COULD get a five thousand dollar tattoo. I don't because I'm a responsible adult and don't want to have a roommate when I'm 50.
>>
>>36672859
I didn't call it courage, I called it what it is: a lack of fear of choosing. They're not the same thing.

You can tell yourself you don't take risks because you're smart all you want, but it takes intelligence and risk together to do something with your life.

I'm not saying tattoos somehow make you better, I'm saying the people that revile tattoos do so because of their fear.

If you weren't a pussy you might still have no tattoos, but you wouldn't let other people's tattoos get your panties in a twist
>>
>>36672918

Gotta spend money to make money, brother.
>>
>>36663019
Virgin loser detected
>>
>>36672933
The fact that paying 5000$ for something would seriously damage your financial demonstrates that you are exactly the kind of person I'm calling pathetic
>>
>>36661766
true autism
>>
>>36672961
>virgin loser
I am married with 3 kids and I use my wife's vaginal canal to masturbate my dick 3 times a week.
>>
>>36672956
>tattoos make money
Implying
>>
>>36672942
>If you weren't a pussy you might still have no tattoos, but you wouldn't let other people's tattoos get your panties in a twist

You're arguing with some super insecure faggots that gotta over justify every decision they make but especially decisions they make.

They can't just be like "never got a tattoo cause never felt like it" they have to over examine and explain in detail why they would never get a tattoo and then further make it a moral/economic/political decision.

I think in their minds over-complicating this shit makes them feel smarter. Cause smart people on tv over complicate shit and that's all they know of what it means to be smart.
>>
>>36673008
*especially decisions they DON'T make

my bad
>>
>>36672979

Again, it wouldn't seriously damage my finances. I could buy a thousand dollar bottle of wine and drink the whole thing with my rice and vegetables and still have a sizeable balance. But I don't do that, because that's a shitty financial decision and I that thousand dollars could be better spent on a thousand other things.
>>
>>36673008
Smart people care about the state of society and it's continuing decline into a degenerate abyss
>>
>>36672979
I'm a poor fag in my opinion and even I could save up 5 grand in a month if I really wanted something like a tattoo. Fuckers are retarded.
>>
>>36670061
Tren
>>
>>36673028
OK clearly you're still confused so let's break it down for someone more in your income tier

If you're in a grocery store and you see a steak, and I feel like having steak, you buy it. It's not a "financial decision" it's a meal.

Can you not spend $1000 on something that way? You're who I'm talking about. Starting salaries for any decent job are 150k+ these days.
>>
File: olga nekrasova.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
olga nekrasova.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
>>36673033
>smart people like myself argue about tattoos and made up issues in an asian massage parlor on a perfectly nice wednesday afternoon

k you genius you. I gotta go work out real quick. Be back in an hour. World might end from degeneracy by then but know that I still love you.
>>
>>36673041
>>36672979
>>36672648

People like this are why I refuse to believe that income inequality is a problem in this country. Most people aren't poor because of the man, they're poor because they're fucking idiots who can't manage their money and waste it all on dumb shit just because they have money in their account.
>>
File: TWwBqUb.jpg (79 KB, 683x899) Image search: [Google]
TWwBqUb.jpg
79 KB, 683x899
>>36673033
>other people are degenerates but not me I just play videogames and browse 4chan and discuss intellectual topics with my fellow scholars
>>
>>36672942

I don't get anything in a twist. You're projecting.

And if you want to say that you're fearless, rather than courageous, that's fine, because that still characterizes my many friends with tattoos. They have made many life decisions that were impulsive and marked by a disregard for consequences - what you would call an absence of fear. And the quality of their lives is pretty poor today as a result. They're the ones with the least income, the most debt, stuck in dead end jobs for years, poor health habits and no long term plans. If you live without fear, without any thought to consequences, with poor impulse control, then yeah, this is how you'll end up.

Our only point of disagreement is whether this is a desirable lifestyle or philosophy. For me it's not. For you it is. To each their own. I don't begrudge my friends for their lifestyle choices. But I wouldn't trust them with my money, either.
>>
>>36673091

>Steak
Sustenance
Protein
Gains

>Tattoo
Looks pretty

Do you see the difference between the two, dummy?
>>
File: 1448309279472.jpg (19 KB, 496x368) Image search: [Google]
1448309279472.jpg
19 KB, 496x368
I dig tattoo but to be fair, most tattoos are absolute meme bullshit

>Hi! I'll have hmm... a skull tattoo no make it TWO skull tattoos, give me a "carpe diem" on my chest... what else what else... hmm give me one of those "watercolor" trendy tattoos as well. What pattern? I dunno, some unknown pretty lady's face I guess. Yeah that will be it. Oh no WAIT!!! I'll also get a dreamcatcher tat on my shoulder and hmm... a map of planet earth. Yes that's it
>>
>>36673113
You still don't get it do you.

$5000 is not a lot of money. It's not damaging my financial situation.

Get a fucking job.
>>
>>36673139

The worst part is that those people almost never fess up and admit that they're poor because they're irresponsible and short sighted. It's always someone else's fault that their lives are in disarray.
>>
>>36662480
I'm even more surprised at how you managed to catch all that shit. All I saw was a guy with an ugly tat.
>>
>>36673140
Movies look pretty, do you skip out on the cinema because it costs ten dollars?

Do ANY of you have jobs? Honestly. I'm not even some kind of wealthy piano.
>>
>>36664668
>has a special meaning
do my stomach mole have a special meaning as well?
>>
>>36673160

Maybe for you it's not. Maybe you've got a great job and can spend $5000 willy nilly and have no fear of financial insecurity. But the per capita income in this country is around $55k. The vast majority of people cannot blow $5k on some stupid piece of body art. This includes deadbeats like teachers, cops, and firefighters. And the people who do make these decisions are, in many cases, fucking stupid and end up getting foreclosed upon because they didn't manage their money well and wasted it on unnecessary expenses like, for example, tattoos.
>>
>>36672192
listens to hardcore/10
>>
>>36673215

I saw Star Wars. That's the only movie I've seen in the past several years because in most cases it's just as enjoyable to watch it at home when it's released through a streaming service and in all cases it's cheaper.
>>
>>36673264
Keep it up, maybe if you pinch enough pennies you can save enough for next gen console and even spring for a second controller :D
>>
>all these butthurt anti tat fags

it's other peoples skin.

Ya know I've never heard some tattood up fag lecture on why people without tattoos suck but I'll non tattood people take the pretentious lecture. Similar to vegans in that way. Just cause they don't eat meat they gotta shit on those that do. Something about people that don't do a thing they always gotta shit on people that do do a thing.
>>
>>36673314

Or have enough money saved up to retire at a reasonable age.
>>
>>36671196
given that over 10% of children are a result of cheating spouse, there is a decent probability that you and the first tattooed dude ain't even related...
>>
>>36673008
>They can't just be like "never got a tattoo cause never felt like it"

That's actually precisely why I never got a tattoo. It's also why I never got a pony ranch or a go-kart collection - it never entered my mind.

>they have to over examine and explain in detail why they would never get a tattoo and then further make it a moral/economic/political decision.

I merely made an observation that the other anon - who was the first make it a question of character or morals - was mistakenly conflating courage (or the absence of fear, as he puts it) with poor impulse control.

I think courageous people take calculated risks to improve their lot in life. I think they push their limits in their pursuit of self-improvment. I think they are imaginative and strive to achieve great things in life, things which require the confrontation of one's deepest fears. My many friends with tats exhibit none of those daring qualities. But they do have poor impulse control. And that's why the ended up with tatted, indebted, smoking and struggling in low wage jobs.

So I was correcting the thinking of the other anon when he decided to make it a question of fearlessness and personal character. It wasn't me who brought it up in that context.

I'm quite happy to see other people with tats. Like I said, my knickers are fine and to each their own. You guys seem upset, though.
>>
>>36673240
That average includes all the kids working at mcdonalds, the dropouts and morons doing manual labour and jobs that will inevitably be replaced by robots. And for them tattoos and money are the least of their worries. They're on the verge of being culled from the gene pool.

Among people who actually have an education and do something that matters that number is much higher.
>>
>>36661613
This board is really shit.
>>
>>36673240
Most people that make that little aren't blowing 5k on tattoos. At most they're blowing 500.

That's the whole point of the anon that brought up paying more for quality. Poorfags spend little and go cheap, often free from some friend they know, on tattoos and end up with poor results.

It's like regular art I guess. Rich fags got money, can and will pay thousands for good art. Poorfags don't and they decorate their homes with dollar store bullshit. Earn up and save for good art or don't but that just the reality of it all.
>>
>>36673394
>all this over justification to prove you aren't mad

hah k dude just chill this ain't that serious it's just a tattoo and a titty.
>>
>>36673396

>They're on the verge of being culled from the gene pool.

Have you ever been around poor people? They've all got like 20 kids. Which is half the reason they're poor.
>>
So that they can be unique snowflakes.

Like every other tard who got a tattoo.
>>
>>36673095
>If it's not clear and present in front of me it's not happening.

like I keep saying, high time preference
>>
itt: insecure people calling other insecure people insecure

>stop liking what I don't like!
>>
>>36673505
>itt: insecure people calling other insecure people insecure

Welcome to /fit
>>
File: 1384662569743.jpg (172 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1384662569743.jpg
172 KB, 720x720
tattoos are trashy
>>
>>36673543
sais the faggot posting anime
>>
My line of work (engineering) is pretty lenient as long as our tattoos can be covered up with a suit for client meetings. Otherwise they couldn't give less of a shit what you look like as long as you are skilled. I keep mine to my arms only though, not droopy back/chest tattoos
>>
>>36673567
That is how most jobs in the real world are right now. Most people here think it's the 1950's and a tattoo immediately makes you a criminal and nobody will hire you. I live in Silicon Valley and there's engineers at Google here with full sleeves and shit. Nobody cares.
>>
>>36672942

>panties in a twist

Not everybody who calls you a faggot is somehow worried about the fact that you're a faggot, you dumb queer.
>>
File: tumblr_njofxhxwnm1u7etklo1_500.jpg (103 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njofxhxwnm1u7etklo1_500.jpg
103 KB, 500x383
I was thinking of this tattoo and replace the head with zyzz's face. To finish it off I want some text beneath it like "u mirin brah'? I'll be swimming in poon
>>
>>36673805
I was just thinking that the tattoo looked like a meme for some reason. Now I know why. This is what I've been reduced to. I think in memes and movies quotes like some kind of deranged hermit.
>>
I'd only ever get a tattoo in remembrance of something deeply important happening in my life, and it wouldn't be visible when wearing clothes.
>>
Can tattoos cover up stretchmarks?
>>
>>36673986
Dermaroll dude look it up
>>
>>36661766
I kek'd
>>
>>36669278

I don't like them

they used to mean something

more often than not it was

>stay the fuck away from me if you know what's good for you

now they mean

>ask me about my tattoos
>>
>>36669166
Your asking the same place where people argue about who would win in a fight between a trillion lions and the sun. Do you really expect people here to allow others their own opinions?
>>
>>36669289
"Anons speak the truth"
People here try to make others make mustard gas instead of rock crystals. Their anonymous so there is no repercussions, and will say whatever rustles the most jimmies. Do you honestly believe 4chin is this place of truth and wisdom and not just a place people come to troll/get laughs/be edgy?
>>
>>36661613
It's a vanity thing. Same reason some people lift - they want others to look at them.
>>
>>36674350
When judging stuff like this they are more honest when anonymous than irl. Yes you have to look past the trolling but here people can be their honest asshole selves when judging others.
>>
>>36673345
DNA tests say otherwise. We actually found a tooth of his in a box my great grandfather had. Not sure why he kept it, but it was there.
>>
>>36672141
Debatable. All 3 of my tattoos have been something my friends and I have gotten (not the same tattoos, but we went as a group). It's definitely a bonding exercise.
>>
>>36661613
time for the dr. seuss redpill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlPmQX_9qo0
>>
File: 20160327_184158.jpg (917 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160327_184158.jpg
917 KB, 2560x1440
I'm actually holding off on getting any tattoos until i get bigger because i don't want to be a skinny faggot with tattoos that accentuate my scrawniness.
>>
every bitch between 19 and 27 in this city has this tattooed somewhere. It is known
>>
>>36673041
>poor fag
>could save 5000 a month
Choose one. 70k a year ends up being less than 5k a month after taxes. You're definitely not a poorfag
>>
>>36672398

the fact that you think that makes it okay makes you a gigantic faggot
>>
>>36673314
Damn, this is some dedicated trolling
>>
>>36673160
You clearly have no concept of money, chances are you've come from a wealthy family and got walked into a well paying job after you lived off family money for several years at uni. 5k is more than a months salary for 70k a year. 70k a year is the median salary in Australia, which is paid highly. The median around the world would be much lower. The median if you are unfamiliar with statistics is the halfway point. This means half the people cannot afford to spend 5k for a tattoo without it severely impacting their finances. Pull your head out of your arse
>>
All these betas crying about tattoos. You guys truly are faggots lol
>>
>>36671196
Beast i like this
>>
>>36672768
pls look for a better Artist. his perspective and his proportions are cancer
>>
>>36672768
heilige scheisse du bist deutsch. Aber egal hab mir ihre projekte angeguckt. wollte nur sagen das ich so ein schlechtes Bild nie haben wollen würde
. https://miriamfrank.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/img_4502.jpg?w=584 du willst Held dafür ausgeben?

aber deine Idee mit der Landschaft ist nicht schlecht.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 535x577
>be badass
>have badass tattoo
>see pic of self on /fit/
>dey be mirin
>see everyone making fun of me
I didn't ask for these feels
>>
>>36670051
i related to every one of your points. i think we were butt buddies in our past lives
>>
File: tattoo_01.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tattoo_01.jpg
178 KB, 1280x720
thoughts on this? know im not particularly big but loved the game from the moment i played it
>>
>>36672407
Kek
>>
>>36677447
you're a flabby loser who makes poor life choices.
kekaroo
>>
Who's the smartest person you know with a tattoo?

Literally can't think of anyone...
>>
>>36671713
this
I have mine waxed. The shitty americans can't even do it right. I have some arabs do my shit and they come out clean, but they wont thread
>>
>>36676200
In my city the median family income is 40k
>>
>>36668436
>>36664760
/pol/acks btfo
>>
>>36677548
>shitty Americans
?

Waxing your eyebrows is gay af. Pluck and thin them out. Don't wax like you're a 22 year old sorority girl. You're the oblivious one here, anon.
>>
>>36677447
lets see the one on your arm
>>
>>36677548
> some arabs

yeah, theyre faggots.. lmao. fucking fagalas rubbing your face.

Stop that. Stop it now.
>>
>>36677622
it's just some brony stuff i got when i was younger
>>
>>36672192
AIDS SKRILLEX
>>
>>36662480
>why is does this model wear jewelry and have well maintained facial hair

you should probably just kill yourself now. it's not going to get any better from here.
>>
>>36672192
Your tattoos are shit and you are a fat dyel.
>>
>>36677447
Okay as a fan of Undertale and ex-fan of bronydom/browsing /mlp/, I need to tell you that you have autism. What was the line from anyway? Was it the mirror in new home? But seriously man, as much as liking shit like this and other embarrassing shit is my secret passion, why would you fucking put it on your chest? And why would you tattoo anything pony related? I just... why?
>>
>>36677447
Disgusting
>>
>>36661613
I agree, OP.

Literally only degenerates and stupid asses get tattoos.

Completely ruins a person's body.
>>
>>36679179
This desu. I like getting a tan to look gud a tattoo looks lower class IMO.
>>
File: 1416966888873.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
1416966888873.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>36677756

He identified himself as bearmode in another thread.
Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.