[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being fat really worse than being ugly. You always hear a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 3q2456454.jpg (54 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
3q2456454.jpg
54 KB, 600x334
Is being fat really worse than being ugly. You always hear a girl say "Show me your face anon, I don't mind if you're fat." but when you do show them, they never speak to you again. They never say anything about being ugly. I've seen cute(ish) girls date ugly motherfuckers covered in acne before they even say hello to a fat guy.

As a former fatty, I've come to realize this and it has made me the most bitter human being I know.
>>
Would you date a fat chick?

People tend to go after someone that they think they're as attractive as. Therefore unless they're fat/ugly, have low self esteem or the fat dude makes up for it in other ways they won't want to date a fat guy

Also if they're really fat, sex can be awkward for everyone concerned
>>
I'm fat but conventionally attractive in most other respects.

Thing is, you can get laid but the sex is awful. Crotchfat limits your effective length, low stamina and flexibility basically reduce it to a shitfest. She leaves disappointed, you feel like shit.

At least with cardiovascular health and muscle you can do that much well.
>>
>>36660523
If you are fat, you are ugly/

/thread

I'm a girl btw
>>
>>36660612
this
/thread
>>
being fat is inherintly better than being ugly because it is a situation that can be changed.

Being ugly means that no matter how /fit/ you get you will always be treated worse than the average 5-6/10 dude on the street by women.
>>
I'm skinny, narrow shouldered, pale as fuck, have Asian shaped grey eyes (all curses of Saami genetics) , a bad jawline and am a manlet of 5'11".

Ugly is ugly. Haven't been on a date in 5 years.

I lift for me.

Don't lift for women or think lifting will get you women.

Need sex? Hire a whore.
>>
>>36660523

It depends.

Fat + ugly face = doomed for your life

fat + pretty face = might have a chance
>>
>>36660649
lmao 5'11" is completely fine. Yeah you are not tall but thats not short either dude
>>
>>36660649
>>36660672

Samefag
>>
File: Ei.jpg (41 KB, 587x262) Image search: [Google]
Ei.jpg
41 KB, 587x262
>>36660741

Ei.
>>
>>36660523
>"Show me your face anon, I don't mind if you're fat." but when you do show them, they never speak to you again.

Have you ever tried talking to girls in person?
>>
>>36660523
I would take fat any day of the week.
In the end I was born ugly and no lifting will ever cure that, that meaning my body and the crippling social ineptitude that being an ugly skelly nerd brought to me.
TLDR
>fat is something you can change, unlike (facial) beauty
>>
>>36660523
Of course it's not.

It's HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME that matter. Muscles don't even COME INTO THE EQUATION for women.

Fat is BAD in the sense that it HIDES a POTENTIALLY GOOD FACE, but an average out of shape guy with a good FACE will FUCKING OWN AND DESTROY a facially unattractive gymcel. It's unfair, but it's the way it is. Your examples are MEANINGLESS.
>>
As a female I don't want them fat or ugly soooo
>>
>>36661378
Why can't you at least write properly. You type like Chris-Chan.
>>
>>36661378
Fucking this.
I keep seeing (2 in my class for example) overweight, super fucking obnoxious, horrible sense of humour, which consists of shoutig and 3rd grade level "being a dick" to grills that drown in pussy. Because they have a nice face.
This world isnt fair, I gotta make it so on my own
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.