[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i going to collapse soon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ;.jpg (68 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
;.jpg
68 KB, 474x595
I really feel tired but for some reason i still have hard time falling asleep.I really dont know what to do anymore...I'm trying to eat healthy protein rich foods,no sugar or junk food and on top of that I also do intermittent fasting but to no avail.I'm not overweight(73-4kg) but not really physically fit.I try to do exercises from time to time and it really doesn't make any difference because I still don't have energy to do simple things like brushing my teeth or showering and all I do is sit in front of the computer all day.I will probably get recommendations about going to the doc but i really can't.Not sure if its important but im 19 years old.
>>
>>36659274
>tfw i worded everything like a complete retard
i am beyond saving.
>>
Basic things you should be doing:

>eat a micronutrient rich diet
>go outside and get sun for vitamin d and circadian rhythm regulation
>turn off computer 1 hour before bed
>do not do anything except sleep in your bed
>>
>>36659490
>micronutrient
Is that some new meme?
>>go outside and get sun for vitamin d and circadian rhythm regulation
I know but its really hard since I also have anxiety.
>turn off computer 1 hour before bed
I use flux on 1200k so i thinkthat it doesn't really matter but i will start doing that soon too.
>>do not do anything except sleep in your bed
I know about this aswell.Does it matter if my computer is exactly near my bed?
>>
>>36659554

Are you taking any kinds of medications? Do you get enough magnesium?
>>
eat more
sleep more
take sleep aids like melatonin

if none of these work see a doctor
>>
>>36659274
>bodies at rest tend to stay at rest

just get up right now and go for a walk, somewhere far so you have to walk all the say back, too. just start moving and you'll get going and feel better. i'm hella active, but if i find myself just sitting around sometimes feeling like you i make myself get up and do pushups or go for a walk or anything that gets me moving. it makes me feel like moving more then i'm back to being myself again. just do it, you'll see.
>>
>>36659274
Protip: Fad diets are unhealthy.
>>
>>36659579
>Are you taking any kinds of medications?
Nope.
>Do you get enough magnesium?
No idea.
>>36659581
I really dont want to take melatonin and just learn to sleep as I should because I've read that it fucks you up in the long term.
>>36659582
I usually walk in my home for 2 hours (1 at the morning and 1 at the night(6-7pm)).It probably looks autistic as fuck but its the best I can do for now.
>>36659595
Which one?The one focusing on protein or the fasting because both of them are scientifically proven.
>>
>>36659554
You're making excuses now, change or fuck off
>>
>>36659274
Never mind, forget what I said here>>36659669

If you are stupid enough to fall for the intermittent fasting meme, then you are too stupid for beginner fitness advice. I suggest you quit and never go to the gym again, you are not smart enough to have fitness as a hobby lol
>>
>>36659727
>intermittent fasting
>meme
Please kindly fuck off if youre not going to give any useful advice.
>>
>>36659800
Whatever, do what you want. I suggest you do crossfit
>>
>>36659845
>Still haven't said why intermittent fasting is a meme
wew lad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.