[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gym is starting to disgust me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1449260724521.jpg (95 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1449260724521.jpg
95 KB, 960x960
Hey, im lifting since ~3years and i progressed really good.
I fucking love lifting and look forward to it everyday.

But all these clowns there really start to piss me off. In the first while it was funny that there are so many stereotypes of idiots. That there are so many clowns you read about in the internet. All these dyels in tanktops, deformed bodys without any proportions, curlbros that didnt improve in any lift or muscles mass in 1+ years, girls that literally dont do anything but different kind of doggystyle poses on the ground, disgusting chubby bodies in tanktops.
Today i just stood there and watched scenery for a while and it really disgusted me. It looks like a circus full of apes that do stupid stuff and i have to be between these apes to do my lifts.
>>
Imagine this in every facet of life. You are in your helicopter in disney world and you have to look at all the plebs.
>>
>>36658864
Not only that, you also are one of the circus attractions whenever you work out
>>
Don't forget the group of 3/4 bros who stand around the same bench, performing with shit weight and shit form, egging each other on and talking about gains
>>
>>36658864

>different kind of doggystyle poses on the ground

Kek
>>
>>36658864
>deformed bodys without any proportions

If pic related is you then I have some bad news...
>>
>>36658864
OP, just ignore them and do your thing.
Who cares about what others are like? As long as they don't directly affect your workout.
>>
>>36658895
This OP. You seem as retarded to them as they do to you.

>The guy who only does squats
>Already looks like a force-fed chicken with his thunder thighs and tiny calves
>Won't ever stop doing squats
>Like, dude, how much bigger are they supposed to get, you already look like a fat chick lol
>Literally an autist trained by the internet
>>
>>36658864
>paying attention to other people
You're doing it wrong
You'd think you'd learn that after 3 years
>>
>>36659470
That doesnt sound like me at all
>>
>>36659464
have a guess
>>
>>36659506
The people in your gym would say the same about your OP post.
>>
>>36659614
zing
>>
>>36659614
..b..but i'm...

...i'm smarter than them
>>
>>36658864
> Be deformed
> Call others deformed

jesus christ wheres your chest, dyel ?
>>
>>36659667
>being so retarted that you actually think this is OP
i bet youre one of the gym idiots
>>
>>36658864
good blog
>>
>>36658864
Heh, I just go to the YMCA during school hours. Hardly have to deal with any DYELS or the various memes that inhabit the gym. In fact, it's normally empty.
>>
>People doing dumbell bench press with 40 lbs dumbells.

I don't get it, why don't they just do push-ups instead if that's the amount they can lift?
>>
>>36660836
brah, 40 lbs is heavy for 16 year old 150 lbs twinks.

But yes i know what you mean, there are grown up adults in my gym who train with that weight.

All i can think of when i see dis

> "brah, you signed up for a gym membership to do THIS?????"
>>
try and sound less like a school shooters manifesto op.
>>
>>36658864
>different kind of doggystyle poses on the ground

top kek, its funny because its true.
>>
>>36660836
>>36661550
you're pathetic, everyone has to start somewhere
>>
ade
>>
Jeder Stürzler hebt Gewichte, dass ist das Problem. Alle aufgepackelt wie Sau.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.