[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did this ugly cunt got this beautiful girl ? ...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (550).png (872 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (550).png
872 KB, 1366x768
How did this ugly cunt got this beautiful girl ? ...
>>
those are some sad titties
>>
File: Screenshot (549).png (764 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (549).png
764 KB, 1366x768
>>
Because attractive woman always date less attractive men so they feel like they have the power in the relationship.
>>
Your standards are absolutely rock bottom, OP. You also talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>36658389
is this a thing ? i have a more atractive face than op's pic guy and im still a kissless virgin at 21...id kill for a girl like in op's pic.
>>
>>36658357
Kill yourself PLEASE
>>
>>36658376
lmfao those eyes.

it's an otter mode with a gf on the edge between skinny-fat and just straight up fat. she don't even have the tits to compensate for it
>>
>>36658357
Without ever seeing you I can affirm you that he looks better than you

Sorry
>>
>>36658411

Ever thought it might be because you never talk to girls? Or because you don't go out and try to pick up girls every opportunity you get?
There's a reason why pick up artists succeed, and it's not because of their ugly looks, stupid hats, or tricks. It's because they have spent years trying to pick up girls, and therefor got good at it.

Also you have shit standards.
>>
>>36658411
Because you don't have a confident and alpha personality.

Stop thinking girls are gonna come and talk to you.
>>
>>36658462
Your projection is scary bro
>>
>>36658484
>>36658462
After years of no girl taking interest in you , you simply give up..
>>
>beautiful girl not found
>>
>>36658462
lol this is me

I'm decently attractive, funny, etc

I just never talk to girls

Literally the past 50 times I've gone out it's been just "the boyz"
>>
>>36658501
Numbers game. Ask out everything that moves, don't even put in more than basic effort.
>>
>>36658357
He is at or above her level

She looks 100% out of shape and has a 5/10 face+makeup
>>
You faggots have way to high standards , that's why you still are virgins. IMO the girl in ops pic is cute
>>
>>36658542
That says a lot more about you than anything. Lmaoing at your life.
>>
>>36658536
>above her
check his retardted potato face , are u blind?
>>
>>36658559
breh he's kind of right

her arms are flabby as fuck

her tits look disgusting (unless they're perky and her dress hides it)

she has A LOT of make up on
>>
>>36658559
There is nothing wrong with his face

I'm going to assume you meant to type "her" instead of "his"
>>
>>36658357
huh?
they both are in the same league. if anything he can pull more than she can
she's covered in makeup even from a screenshot I can tell
>>
>>36658623
this

OP is so thirsty that he rates women 2-3 points higher than they are
>>
>>36658664
t. Redditor
>>
>>36658535
I did this and all it does is make you numb in regards of anything female. You will find out that relationships barely break the layer of superficial small talk and vanilla sex, which in turn will make you very sad and disappointed at life
>>
>>36658376

That face is a solid 7/10.

Its easy to have high standards when you are looking at pictures.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.