[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been going to the gym for 2 and a half weeks now and I noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 0329161427.jpg (772 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
0329161427.jpg
772 KB, 2048x1536
Been going to the gym for 2 and a half weeks now and I noticed that my posture is better and that's about it. I haven't lost weight. I haven't made gains of any sort. What gives?

Should I just start SS?

Pic related ish. Its my breakfast. Non fat Greek yogurt vanilla with a scoop of double chocolate protein powder.
>>
>>36657020
>2.5 weeks
>expecting to see gains

You'll never make it with that attitude senpai
>>
Take progress pictures.
I saw zero weight loss on the scale for 6 weeks after starting SS, but the difference between pics at even 3 weeks was crazy.
Dunno how it works like that
>>
I'm going to spoon feed you because you're fucking stupid.

>Get an app on the your phone that you can track your calories.
>Decide if you want to gain weight, lose weight or maintain
>Set Calories accordingly
>Meticulously count calories
>Do SS for 3 months

Come back in 3 months nigga and I'll give you the rest. Don't worry, I'll know it's you.
>>
>>36657020

Been going to university for 2 and a half weeks now and I noticed that my knowledge is getting better and that's about it. I haven't got my degree yet. What gives?
>>
To add because people will ask:

5'6" 174 lbs. Do cardio for 30 minutes, currently on week 3 of c25k and I use a 2 percent incline at roughly 6 to 7 mph when running, occassionally bumped up to 8mph.

Should also add, though it will derail the thread I'm sure, but I'm using the training guide here:http://www.sealswcc.com/seal-default.html#

Splits things up between the days. But I haven't seen any progress.
>>
>>36657020

Been travelling the world for 2 and a half weeks now and I noticed that my travelled distance is better and that's about it. I haven't seen all countries. What gives?
>>
>>36657074
Your argument has flaws, like you can't have a completion for lifting, but it's pretty fucking apt in this situation and made me audibly laugh like a fuckwit. Well done.
>>
>>36657069
I eat only 1500 calories a day. I've been counting shit like a mother fucker. I had one slice of bread the other day that Fucked my macros up.

>>36657074
I expect to have lost a few pounds of I have been running as much as I have. Before this I was literally a couch potato.
>>
>>36657020

Been going to gay bars for 2 and a half weeks now and I noticed that my asshole is wider and that's about it. I haven't got AIDS of any sort. What gives?
>>
>>36657103
If you have been sedentary for a while you will even put muscles on your legs from running. I would do SS as the previous anon said. are you doing low carb? And you haven't seen your weight go down at all? Just keep on keeping on. It's a long term game. It will take your years to get where you think you want to get now, and by then you will have new goals.
>>
>>36657108
only took me one time, Senpai.
>>
>>36657200
Basically I need to lose weight or gain a bunch of muscle.

I'm joining the military.
>>
I have been on tender for 2 and half weeks now and I noticed I have not gotten any pussy because I catfished with Brad Pitt's picture. What gives?
>>
>>36657062
Isn't that called recomposition ?
>>
>>36657020

>2 and a half weeks
>Cant see gains

Wow, almost 3 weeks and no gains? You should just quit now then. You should be ripped after a week max.

Your genetics just suck I guess.
>>
>>36657486
I don't expect to be ripped but I expect to have lost at least a few pounds, though.
>>
>>36657509
you havent lost shit because you havent been eating at a caloric deficit you dumb uneducated fuck. Stay fat, weak and unathletic retard.
>>
File: black man.gif (737 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
black man.gif
737 KB, 200x250
>>36657103

>slice of bread
>fucked my macros up
>>
File: puzzled nigger.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
puzzled nigger.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>36657557
Ikr
>>
File: kid with swastika.jpg (112 KB, 445x503) Image search: [Google]
kid with swastika.jpg
112 KB, 445x503
>>36657486
>fucking diet up with a slice of bread

ok
>>
>>36657542
>1500 calories religiously
>Using a food scale to weigh all of my food
>Not a caloric deficit

Now unless I just have a super low metabolism and 1500 is my maintenance calories, you're the one who seems to be uneducated. I should have been able to drop at least a pound by now, muscle gain from running or not.
>>
>>36658172
Dude it's been two and half fucking weeks.

You can't expect to see shit in that time.

If its been months you might have a problem.

But it hasn't.

Fitness is a long journey. Don't be impatient or you'll never make it.
>>
>>36657020
>Been going to the gym for 2 and a half weeks now

lol two weeks

come back in two years faggot
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.