[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>9/10 comes to use machine next to me >finishes set, hunches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1427554042849.jpg (556 KB, 1442x1800) Image search: [Google]
1427554042849.jpg
556 KB, 1442x1800
>9/10 comes to use machine next to me
>finishes set, hunches over, keeps glancing, begging me to say something
>"you gonna live?"
>"i think so, i just blah blah blah..."
>cut her off
>"well i actually have a rule about talking to girls at the gym, but if you'd like to meet somewhere after, you can talk all you want"
>she's in disbelief a man can resist her charms and be so based
>"you go finish your set and think about it"
>never talk to her again
>she be mirin me every day
>i ignore her, go home and cuddle my pillow
>>
K
>>
>>36655927
We have taught you well.
>>
K
>>
>>36655927
>She's in disbelief
Yeah, us too.
>>
>>"you gonna live?"

i don't understand. why would you say that? and why wasn't she creeped the fuck out?
>>
>>36655970
When I was little, whenever I got hurt my parents would just say, "You'll live." I decided not to be that big of a douche.
>>
>>36655970
She took the mask off
>>
>>36655927
You made it. There is nothing here for you now. Fly, my friend, and never come back.
>>
>>36655927
Sorry OP here, the last line should have been
>I wake up hugging my pillow.
>>
>>36655969
>>36656005

>still afraid of girls
>not acknowledging they're vapid cunts
>>
>>36656030
>I'm volcel, not incel
>The face that I've never had a gf doesn't mean anything.
>>
>Lifting for girls
>Making it
Good job anon, you have chosen... wisely
>>
>>36655992
Was that part of her plan?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.