[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why girls like omg this is soooo gross mode?? literally even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: mainImageHome.png (543 KB, 710x825) Image search: [Google]
mainImageHome.png
543 KB, 710x825
why girls like omg this is soooo gross mode??

literally even fit dude and each chick has a ton of instagram followers
>>
people who use instagram

mostly teenagers, manchildren and homosexuals, funny all 3 types of those people are considered sexually immature in sociology
>>
Becuase they know someone that can dedicate themselves to get to that point is too good for them
>>
They have a ton of instagram followers because the people interested in that niche find them. There are probably forums about wearing diapers as an adult with a ton of members.
>>
Girls don't like it because it's beyond natural. Most of them want a man somewhat muscular and healthy who still looks like a normal human being.
>>
If they thought they could pull a guy like that they'd be attracted to it.
>>
>>36653770
Holy trex those legs lmao.
>>
>>36653798
>>36653781
>>36654950
You guys are joking right? This guy looks fucking ridiculous. The widest point in his legs is wider than his shoulders.
>>
>>36655067
Whats wrong with that? Don't tell me you wouldn't want to look like that
>>
>>36655089
No, I do not want to have a womanly hourglass figure.
>>
>>36655089
>Don't tell me you wouldn't want to look like that
Most people, even most people who lift, don't want to look like that.
>>
>>36653770
Those legs are awful.

They're disproportionate with the rest of the body.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.