[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he ever going to make it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: boogie.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
boogie.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
Is he ever going to make it?
>>
>>36653043
Come on man he's lost six pounds in the last three years of course he's gonna make it.
>>
He cant cause of his thyroid problem
>>
>>36653043
He looks like an old fat nerd so probably not
>>
>>36653043
He's married.
He's already made it.
>>
>>36653043
I think he's genuinely a good person.

Also he's accepted that his days are numbered.
>>
>>36653059
Never gonna make it.
>>
making 6 figures making YouTube videos

Married

Owns a house

He made it more than anyone else here has without being lean.
>>
>>36653098
And yet he's still depressed.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x610
>>36653098
Na bra I'll take my mobility and health over being a middle class fat sob
>>
>>36653118
what's his name again?
>>
Boogie Down is his weight loss channel.

Last upload: 1 year ago (Dec 2014)
>>
>>36653124
Ben 'the one man shoah' Garrison.
>>
I thought this dude died? Or is this some kind of troll fail?
>>
>>36653043
Is this the same guy in those fedora gifs?
>>
>>36653124
Ben "going mental on the oriental" garrison ofc
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1024x665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1024x665
>>36653124
Ben "Montana Merchant Mangler" Garrison
>>
one day u may
>>
>>36653043
IIRC he has shitload of health issues and by surviving this far he already made it.
>>
>>36654796
He uses it as a crutch though. He talks about his weight and then immediately talks about his cruel mother so his fans can pat him on the back. I don't understand his mentality, I have MDD and manage to exercise every day. He knows he is killing himself and doesn't seem to care.
>>
>>36653124
Ben "when I gas the yids, I start with the kids" Garrison
>>
>>36653059
>falling for marriage jew
>making it
kek
>>
>>36653124
Ben "a pike for every kike" Garrison
>>
File: 2cc.jpg (438 KB, 1905x2514) Image search: [Google]
2cc.jpg
438 KB, 1905x2514
this is his sister
>>
>>36653098

>money

>making it

nope

id rather be poor and respect what I see in the mirror than a landwhale.
>>
>>36654970
Awful

Nobody finds this attractive, right?
>>
>>36654984
I would creampie her vagina.
>>
>>36653043
Who is this?
>>
>>36655061
Boogie2988, a nice guy who eats way way too much cake. His mother mentally and physically abused him, but he uses this as a crutch unfortunately.
>>
>>36653043
he already did.

he makes more money then i ever will and has a gf
>>
>>36655117
And yet he's still depressed.
>>
>>36655130
so am i
>>
>>36655117
And yet he is a depressed obese greasy nerd (no offense, I like him actually)
>inb4 b-but muh monies
>>
>>36655117

who the fuck wants "a gf"

anyone can get "a gf"

have standards for yourself, also she wouldnt be there if he wasnt a liability to die any day now so she can collect lots of money.
>>
>>36653075
>genuinely a good person
He lies too much for me to think he's a good person "(*weary sigh*) I'm really trying guys". He's given up and he's lying (maybe to himself too) about it.
>>
>>36653043
Didn't he lose a foot?
>>
>>36654820
>>36655102

Oh no he was hit and is too weak-minded to get past it. Some people are just tougher than others. This guy is obviously not one of them.
He won't survive another 10 years. If he does he should be killed because he is no more than a waste of life that contributes to the problem in the world and not the solution.
>>
>>36655220
this made me chuckle
>>
>>36654984
i do
>>
This thread has cause me to remember why 4chan reminds me of a friend with terminal cancer.
Anyway I've seen people who are worse off than he is, it wont surprise me if he makes it for another 10 years
>>
>>36655326
>that contributes to the problem in the world
>the problem in the world
????
>>
File: 8FxEa.gif (1014 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
8FxEa.gif
1014 KB, 290x189
>>36653049
>>
>>36654984
Atleast shes face pretty(i think) but really she's got a manish torso, tiny boobs, so she can't compensate for it, a obv tiny ass, and ehh her thighs aren't that great.. But with the cheese most nigs got here, they'd still tap it. Duhh

Maybe she and her brother are the products of incest? :O
>>
>>36655981
she could fix thighs, ass and breasts potentially by adding fat and if not then muscle and implants.
>>
>>36653043
Probably not. Every time he tries to start it's some unsustainable fad diet that no one could maintain.
>>
>>36653098
Yet he has depression and is unhappy with his weight, he hasn't made it.
>>
>>36653043
I don't want to be edgy but fuck damn this fatfuck has been saying the same shit about his weight since years. Why the fuck do people even watch this lying fuck?
>>
>>36653043

He's gonna be dead before he knows it or so horrifically crippled from some cardiovascular event he will wish he was dead.

He has been talking about losing the weight for as long as I could remember and he could not do it.

Dude needs to see a doctor, no.. a fucking team of doctors, and look for all the help he can get.

If he has the money, he should be putting all of it towards getting his health under control. He doesn't realize how much of a dead man walking he is.

He needs to quit Youtube, and stop EVERYTHING he is doing to fuck up his weight loss.

I am going to guess he won't make it, people are hardwired so that it is extremely difficult to break these kinds of life-long negative addictions.

It is possible he can do it, but extremely unlikely, unless he takes a radically different approach.
>>
He has no incentive to make it so he probably won't. He's got a woman who's way out of his league and he has a "job" that requires zero effort.

Why would he subject himself to adversity when he's managed to escape it his entire adult life?
>>
>>36656722
>He needs to quit Youtube, and stop EVERYTHING he is doing to fuck up his weight loss.

he has to live, anon
i imagine that youtube is his only source of income, [spoiler]other than disability payments[/spoiler]

he has enough of a fanbase where he obviously isnt spending 12+ hours making videos, he easily has enough time see experts and go to a gym
>>
File: 1421115251218.png (404 KB, 436x441) Image search: [Google]
1421115251218.png
404 KB, 436x441
>>36653043
Hell no, this fat sack of shit is going to die at his current weight, or heavier, which I assume is a number that can only be calculated by a group of mathematicians.

There's a term in psychology, that unfortunately escapes me at the moment, which basically says "If you tell people you're going to accomplish something prior to even starting it, you get the adoration as if you have accomplished that something" and it's a pitfall and basically what boogie lives his life by.

Anytime he makes a video crying about getting better, crying about wanting to change, blah, blah all the pats on the back he gets from his viewers is enough for hm to feel like he's accomplished something which in fact he hasn't.

He was abused, which garners some sympathy, but it's instantly retracted when looking at his age, how he makes money making fucking youtube videos, his support system (wife, fans) he could easily make the changes to get healthy, but he won't. Never ever.

Everyone on /fit/ will sooner start dating their oneitis before boogie loses enough weight to reduce his wing like man boobs, to just regular man boobs.

Also, no way he has sex with his wife, she's just counting down the days until he dies so she can inherit his dosh.
>>
>>36656859
>Why would he subject himself to adversity when he's managed to escape it his entire adult life?
I tend to look for non-adverse ways around things. It works out sometimes, like with weight-gain. It would be a lot harder to overcome my restrictive eating if I saw it only as a hard battle against habits, so instead I see this as a muscle-building exercise - so suddenly I have something to look forward to, and muscle is a more concrete, tangible sign of progress than "health" and the health still comes with it.
>>
If by making it, you mean losing the weight, then probably not.

He was abused growing up, and has a lot of psychological problems because of it.

With that said, he accepts that it's his food addiction that is the problem. He doesn't blame genetics or none of that other bullshit. I honestly don't feel like he deserves the weekly threads he gets in here.

And to be real, I watch his twitch streams a lot and they are fucking funny. I'm not a big fan of his youtube, but his stream is one of the best. He has brought me a lot of laughs and seems like a real genuine guy and a good friend.

I hope he makes it - and by making it I mean I hope he is happy in life.
>>
>>36657468
>With that said, he accepts that it's his food addiction that is the problem. He doesn't blame genetics or none of that other bullshit. I honestly don't feel like he deserves the weekly threads he gets in here.
It isn't enough to accept what the underlying reason is, you have to do something about it. This is the trouble, he's supported and praised for doing easy things which do nothing to help him.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.