[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
body fat % analyzer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: bf% machine.jpg (162 KB, 1500x1056) Image search: [Google]
bf% machine.jpg
162 KB, 1500x1056
is it worth it to get one of these /fit/?
>>
>>36652944
No
>>
>>36651218 You made another thread?
>>
>>36652955
is it a meme?

does it not work?
>>
They are horribly inaccurate. Buy a foam roller, jump rope, lacrosse ball, chalk, dip/pull-up belt, scale, or a High quality mattress before buying one of those
>>
>>36652957
nah, I aint fatty "more chins than a chinese phonebook" OP from that thread, although I was lurking in that thread
>>
Yes

Don't take the result as a true value, just use it to determine how much you've gained or lost, relative to that value.

Say you start your bulk and according to that machine you're 12%. You probably aren't really 12% but if you bulk until you hit 17% you can say that you've put on 5% of bf even if the two values aren't correct.
>>
>>36653226

That'd be great if they were consistently inaccurate. They're not. You can throw them off by 5 or 10% just by how much water you've drunk that day, how sweaty your hands are or what the local humidity is.
>>
Ask Janoy Cresva
>>
>>36652944
why not just have your bf% measured by a doctor?
>>
>>36653249

Just try and keep everything exactly the same when you use it?
>>
>>36653289

Are you going to measure your water intake and your water loss each day while keeping the thing in a climate controlled room 24/7?

Because even then the damn thing will jump around randomly.
>>
http://rippedbody.jp/how-calculate-body-fat-percentage/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.