[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell should I pack for my work lunch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 750x732
>>
have your mom pack you

>pb and jelly
>beef jerky
>appy juice
>a fruit snack
>some cookies for desert
>>
>>36651582
chicken rice broccoli
>>
>>36651582
Eggs
>>
>>36651594
wow thanks mommy
>>
>>36651650
be safe and don't get too big i want you to stay my little baby
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
Bfest sandwich down the street. $5
>>
>>36651756
is that the melt or whatever where you can get mac and cheese sandwhiches and stuff
>>
>>36651582

Almond butter on a toasted bagel
>>
>>36651774
Nah famm it's just egg over easy with American cheese and bacon on sourdough. Just a coffee place in SF
>>
A rotisserie chicken, rolls, and some side veggies
>>
food
>>
>>36651582
That is Gangster!
>>
>>36651582
>take what you would normally eat
>put it in a tupperware container
this last part is the hard one:
>remember to put the lid on
>>
File: Julie-Bowen.jpg (939 KB, 2089x3000) Image search: [Google]
Julie-Bowen.jpg
939 KB, 2089x3000
>>36651582
I either bring 3 juicy PB&J's (bulking) or Chicken+Rice (cutting)

I work in a grocery store so it can be tempting to buy some food from the deli but it's never worth it.
>>
>>36651582
Peanuts.
>>
>>36651582
I work at a convince store/gas station, most of the time unloading delivery trucks. I eat a decent meal before, like chicken or venison and vegetables, then take fruits and vegetables for breaks (Example: Banana, two manderins and 6 celery stalks with quarter cup of peanut butter to dip in), then when I get home after 8 hours, eat pre-cooked chicken breast or a Smart ones/Healthy choice.

Key is to space the food accordingly, and not give into craving for convenience junk food. Used to eat that food when I was hungry or board, but then I actually read the nutrition labels. NEVER AGAIN.
>>
>>36652909
you might've saved me breh.

I work 3rd shift at gas station, trying to lose weight but I have the willpower of a literal baby.

what else do you take for work typically?

next time I get to the store im turning my shit around
>>
Check out scooby's bulk bars. They can replace a whole meal. But I can't stop eating them.
>>
>>36652943
Only recently got to eating right, used to just go the whole shift without food, but it makes the temptation too strong, plus I get this weird acid reflux thing.

I have found that greek yogurt works pretty well, combined with other foods. If you want a sandwich, I would suggest making your own, rather than buying one. Store made sandwiches have way too much calories and sodium,

Otherwise, think about what assets you can take advantage of. Does your store have a microwave? I have found that Healthy Choice Steamers are pretty good, if you want something hot and not overloaded with calories.

Old dieting advice is to have a meal before going grocery shopping, so you don't buy too much/a bunch of crap. Same principal here. Eat a good meal beforehand with real food like meat and vegetables, not stuff like pizza, that won't stick the same.

You can do it man, I have been a fat sack of shit for the last 10 years, trying and failing. I will not fail this time, and neither will you. I finally really get that this is a lifestyle change, not just a shoddy quick-fix. W

e're All Gonna Make It Brahs.

Sorry so preachy, need my sleepies.
>>
If I eat a lot of carbs for breakfast I literally fall asleep a few hours later. Anyone ever dealt with this?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.