[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you exhausting yourself and putting unhealthy and unnatural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Why are you exhausting yourself and putting unhealthy and unnatural things like protein powder and steroids in your body every day just to attract girls?

Don't you know that all women really want is a guy who is nice and can just be himself?
>>
/soc/ and /r9k/ really work their hardest to brigade this board don't they
>>
>287 replies and 27 images omitted.
>>
>implying we lift for girls
>>
>>36650037
What pisses me off the most about this pic is this nigga's smirk legit it is infuriating. Not that he's banging this hot chick or the fact he is fat as fuck it's that he fucking knows people are mad lmao.
>>
>>36650037
>>36650091
if you lift for gay men they actually appreciate it

just sayin
>>
>>36650037
But.. the girl isn't even hot..

Are we supposed to be bothered by this?
>>
>>36650037
I'm planning on dying as a virgin so it doesn't really matter. I just want to make it before I die.
>>
>>36650113
this. i wouldn't give a fuck if he weren't smug about it, but anyone with a smile like that is asking to have it wiped off
>>
File: mgs5-quiet-sssniperwolf.jpg (259 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
mgs5-quiet-sssniperwolf.jpg
259 KB, 1000x666
>>36650137

Are you blind anon?

Guys who spend hours lifting kill themselves every day in order to be noticed by girls like this.
>>
>>36650037
Oh god that belly...
>>
>>36650037

hes a marketing tool to nerds/neets for her online brand. He probably is the one playing the video games while she sits in front the camera too
>>
I'm starting out. I'm tall, good facial aesthetics, fat.

I can semi-reliably bed good looking women, just like Captain Fupa in OP's pic. The problem is, as he's about to find out, sex is an uncomfortable and difficult thing when you're fat - your crotch pads out and your dick looks and effectively is smaller, shitty cardiovascular health means you've got less stamina, you cant throw your weight around as easily etc etc.

He can pull her, but she's going to leave disappointed.
>>
>>36650037
I'm assuming that fat faggot is gay
>>
>>36650037
who is she?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 225x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 225x200
You assume i lift for women, anon you fool.... You fucking fool.... I lift to grow strong for the sole purpose of killing faggots like in OPs picture...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.