[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive been having pain behind my right eye for a long time now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (311 KB, 1424x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311 KB, 1424x2048
Ive been having pain behind my right eye for a long time now. It feels like a sharp pressure inside the brain. I also have neck/back pain. And pain numbness and weakness down the right side of my arm and leg

I've had an MRI and other stuff. No tumor or MS or aneurysm. What could be happening to me?
>>
>>36650028
maybe try not being a pussy?
>>
>>36650028
Most likely eye strain + dry eyes.

Had that same shit for the longest time and the doc said i was a ok.

Moisturizing drops and wearing shades when its bright and not staring at monitors too much helped.

The pain used to be quite bad. So bad at times that i flinched and had to "grab" my eye.

If youre feeling worried still you could get an appointment to another doc. Who know they might hace something else to say.
>>
>>36650201
most likely try reading past the first sentence..

Sounds like a spinal issue to me. Herniated disc, pinched nerve, etc...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1920x1080
>claire bear
>>
File: clairie_not_doing_well.jpg (93 KB, 828x581) Image search: [Google]
clairie_not_doing_well.jpg
93 KB, 828x581
>>
File: 1344613753097.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1344613753097.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>36650267
>>
>>36650267
shizz is this forreal?
>>
>>36650267

Typical fucking millennial whiner. Oh I have spent the past 20 years of my life not learning any marketable skills or abilities. So when the attention on me is waning I better elicit sympathy by calling a made up condition a 'medical' issue. Goddamn women.
>>
>>36650267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7vWDJEwZZY
>>
>>36650267
if this is true. which it is probably not due the how confused the writing is.
1. major depressive disorder is not an anxiety disorder it is a mood disorder
2. if you have manic episodes you are not borderline bipolar you ARE bipolar.
but hey I'm sure it makes a great story and I am sure she has been very stressed before.
To bad she probably went to a "body" doctor instead of a "mind" doctor because she would have had a better diagnosis and would have not been put on drugs so quickly and probably had better therapy which is far more effective than drugs alone and would have been possibly more effective in a combined treatment.
But who gives a fuck about health and having a normal life when you got big tits and a billion instagram followers
>>
OP here,

the pain numbness seems to get better when I give my neck traction and take motrin. also overtime i move my shoulders to the side they click . what do
>>
>>36650822
>>36650267

Honestly she probably got fucked with by someone in her family, or family friend when she was younger.
>>
>>36650267
Watch me humble brag watch me gloat watch me humble brag watch me gloat
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.