[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people who don't lift try to put us down all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 20
File: lena dunham.jpg (83 KB, 447x800) Image search: [Google]
lena dunham.jpg
83 KB, 447x800
Why do people who don't lift try to put us down all the time?

>you're only lifting because you feel inadequate
>people who lift weights hate themselves
>lifting weights is a pointless hobby
>girls don't care about muscles

Pretty sick of hearing this shit. The mental gymnastics that must go on inside the mind of a non-lifter's head must be pretty impressive.
>>
>>36649698
Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate
>>
File: 1451882772434.jpg (246 KB, 1427x829) Image search: [Google]
1451882772434.jpg
246 KB, 1427x829
>>36649698
>>you're only lifting because you feel inadequate

Well, they're not wrong.
>>
>>36649721
But I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake
>>
Just retort back with something they are passionate about and use that same logic back. Make sure you make it sound jokingly so other people see you as warm hearted and so when that girl (was implied) gets bitch she looks like a bitch

>why do you workout it's pointless and you'll never have to lift that much in the real world
Why do you go to school it's pointless and you'll never amount to anything in the real world :^)

Check and m8
>>
File: mirin.jpg (689 KB, 2880x1620) Image search: [Google]
mirin.jpg
689 KB, 2880x1620
>>36649698
You're looking at this wrong. Their way of mirin is putting you down. Them spending energy on you alone is mirin. Fuark take the blessing.
>>
File: auuuu.png (165 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
auuuu.png
165 KB, 604x604
>>36649698
>>
>>36649698
people like this are just envious

just ginore them, ignore everybody. I ignore everything people say to me and my life is better for it.
>>
>>36649916
>Anon get off the tracks! You can't outrun a train!
>Bitch please
>>
>>36649698

>I feel inadequate by your clearly visible self improvement
>I hate myself and anyone who does anything to better themselves only does it because they hate themselves
>All hobbies are pointless and I find difficulty taking joy in anything that isn't carefully constructed by think-tanks for my mindless enjoyment
>I don't get no play so I put down those who've worked on their physicality in order to make myself feel better

Projection, brah.
>>
the dogs are barking , it means you are moving forward

not really why the fuck do you care about people who dont lift.
>>
>>36649802
That actually doesn't seem too bad. Empty gym. Late night lurking the webs. Coffee in the morning.
>>
>>36649698
Muh test
>>
>>36649698

But if I don't, I am inadequate. I'm literally not reaching my potential, I'm failing to be better. The fuck kind of statement is this?
>>
>>36649957

These are my winter break days back at home. Comfy at first but makes me go crazy after a couple of weeks.
>>
>>36649963
It literally doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>36649802
feels guy achievable natty?
>>
>>36649831
>Shake it off
>Shake it off
>>
>>36649988
no
>>
>>36649931
never say never
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 770x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 770x437
You just have to say in a dismissive way,

"I'm fond of the idea of being the best version of yourself you can be, that includes physically and intellectually, so it's something I sort of strive for"

It's one thing to be a muscly lad, but we must have both brains and brawn my fellow /fit/izens, lest we appear as the douchbag bros we are stereotyped as to the non-lifter.
>>
>>36649698
Just say you enjoy it as a hobby and dgaf. Literally any hobby can be seen as pointless from a diff POV.
>>
>>36650146
It's just that out of all 'pointless' hobbies lifting seems to cop the most flack, even when it is really pretty beneficial.
>>
>>36649935
This guy gets it. When I was still on the Faceberg I would find myself shit talking people who I saw that were more successful than myself. Alot of the time when you dislike someone or what they do for no good reason, it's because you actually dislike yourself and that person just reminds you of your own inadequacies. It's something I think we all need to work on. My older sister makes jokes about me lifting and my younger sister running and biking, and it's glaringly obvious that she is really just angry at herself for all the inactivity.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 599x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 599x453
>>36649698
Keep tame and if they persist just go all out.

"I train so I can be better than you."
>>
Because seeing others better than you in any way, either mental, physical, wealth, etc, is gonna make you feel bad about yourself
>>
>>36650230
I think it's because (to most people) physical exertion isn't desirable, and considered an either/or thing to be excellent at. By that, I mean people tend to have the false notion that you either devote your energy to mental skills or physical skills, instead of both. To be smart is to be physically weak, and to be physically strong is to be mentally weak, you know?

Which is completely false. I can't tell you the number of highly intelligent, Bachelor's and above degree holding, smart individuals who are also on an advanced or elite-level of physical fitness.

But really, I think the majority of people are just coddled, lazy, and weak. They just want coast through life in first gear, never seeing how far they can push themselves mentally and/or physically, and experiencing life to the fullest. They would rather just "take it easy" and take the smoothest road to the grave.
>>
OP, you're obviously small. Probably not DYEL... but probably not far off. Trust me, once you get to a certain size - 5+ years of lifting, nobody says this sort of shit. To your face at least. It's always; "How much do you - *insert generic bullshit lift here*, how long have you been training, do you take steroids, etc, etc, etc."

My advice? Keep lifting until people are either too afraid to talk shit to your face, or only talk to you in the hopes of emulating you.
>>
File: man in the glass.jpg (815 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
man in the glass.jpg
815 KB, 1000x1333
true story greet text time

>dating qt3.14 who enjoys swing/salsa dancing, quite good at it too.
>not really my thing but more power to her, everyone has the right to enjoy whatever hobby they want
>one night we're talking about how I spend my time (split among hobbyist musician, working, cooking, and obviously the gym)
>she sarcastically says something along the lines of "well what better do you have to do, go the *gym*??"
>immediately less attracted to her as she just insulted one of my hobbies as if it's a waste of time
>to this day I still wish I would have made the analogy saying "what do you have better to do, go *dancing*??

There will be bitches, and people in general, who think going to the gym is some narcissistic self-masturbation ritual that fit guys do, failing to understand it's truly an enjoyable hobby that requires discipline, practice, training, and on and on. When someone outs themselves as this narrow minded, that's when you should either educate them, or dissassociate with them.
>>
>>36650089
>best version of yourself
fuvk off Elliot
>>
>>36649698
You need to stop hanging around weak people.
Weak of mind and body. They are holding you down and back.
>>
>>36651067
yeah, to many the idea of a smart and fit person is scary, add an attractive face and big dig, well they will feel downright inferior and intimidated.
>>
They just know very little about it. It's like if you were to ask /pol/ about politics.
>>
>>36650003
I never miss a weight,
I squat and bench some plates,
>>
>>36649698
>this guy I work with asks me what im drinking
>I say its a protein shake
>why do you drink that
>because I went to the gym this morning
>why do you go to the gym
>>
>>36652312
jesus christ
>>
>>36649698
>all lifter hate themselves
>all lifters are narcissistic
They're all just shit reasons for others to not seek self improvement famalamilia
>>
ive realised with time that people dont have much good to say about others. I've learned not giving a fuck about what people think of me and I gotta say it is the best feeling ever. It's hard from time to time and I am a naturally anxious person but over time you get the hang of it and you can go thru life without even bothering with people anymore.

I have a couple close friends who I love and my relationship with my parents is getting better and better over time. For the others, fuck them.
>>
>>36649698
You're only telling me I feel inadequate because you feel inadequate.
>>
>Why even both exercising, we all die anyway
>>
>>36649963
The thinking behind it is this new "self-esteem" value which is that you should love yourself before you do anything to earn it and those things (eating healthy, working out etc.) should be done then because you love yourself, not because you hope to earn your own love one day.

It all seems like narcissism to me anyway, what does it matter how you feel about yourself?
>>
>>36652613
>The amount of time you might live longer is less than the amount of time you need to spend in the gym.
>>
>>36652613
>Why even bother living, we all die anyway.
>>
>>36649698

dat hi test pic

muh dik
>>
>>36649698

fuck what they think

they are just jealous cause they are lazy cunts
>>
The vast majority of people don't put down people who lift, Unless they're big enough to be on the olympia stage.
>>
>>36649698
You're delusional mate. This board is the one that puts people done. Fat hate anyone?

Stfu and mind your own business, no one cares that you lift, so stop caring when people don't or are fat.
>>
>>36649698
Well, you only need to lurk on /fit/ for a week or so to get these opinions.
>>
>>36655065
Fat hate is for ex or current fatties to inspire themselves to lose weight.
>>
>>36649698
>she fell for the SS meme
>>
All from my dad.

>"Do you have self confidence issues?"
>"Every guy I see that goes to the gym to get big sounds like a mentally handicapped person"
>"Oh look at me I'm Mr. Big"
>"The only girls that like that look are chavs you know"
>"If you want to get fit, just run up and down the nearest hill every day"
>"Why do you keep drinking that baby juice?"
>"They give that stuff to Grannies when they can't chew anymore you know"

At least he lets me do my thing, even if he continues to rip me for it.
>>
>>36651189
holy shit the autism is fierce. That's called flirting.
>>
>>36652312
>>why do you go to the gym

To be fair that's a legit question, although only if you mean on motivational level. People clearly go there to get into shape in some way. Real question is why you're striving for that specific goal.
>>
>>36655307
He's just worried, it's clear he doesn't want you to end up like a musclehead. Also remember that protein shakes are from our time, my father finds it weird aswell but understands why I drink it.
>>
>>36655142
Morons like you actually believe this. Like making fun of alcoholics so they get better.>>36655142
>>
>>36655961
It isn't making fun of fat people to make them get better, it's fat people themselves (and ex-fatties) using hatred as motivation - it isn't like random lifters are in there.
>>
>>36649698
That is literally the only reason to lift.
inb4 its fun
Its not. The gains that come with it are.
I know i do, so i guess it is true for some, probably untrue for most.
Depends. Its pretty pointless of you only lift for liftings sake.
No idea what girls care about, also thats a really broad statement.

With all that being said you really shouldnt care about other peoples opinions on your hobbies.
>>
>>36656033
>Its not.
I've experienced it on a range varying from "having to suffer through it" to "really enjoying it". On the whole I enjoy it.
>>
>>36655961
Worked for me senpai, lost 50 lbs while using those threads to help keep me motivated.
>>
>>36656033
>Its not
yes it is, I do strongman training to keep lifting interesting. Log is fun as fuck, as are the moving events
>>
>>36649698
but they're right
and lifting weights to look better is an equivalent of putting on make up
it's not neccessarily something you should look down upon, like theft or something, but being against it is totally understandable.
>>
I hate myself, and that's why l started to lift. Now l feel so much better
>>
>>36656264
>and lifting weights to look better is an equivalent of putting on make up
not at all
>>
>>36649984
Thats exactly how i would describe it. Comfy, but as the routine goes on it starts to drive me mad. I think i made some friends recently though so hopefully this routine chamges
>>
>>36649931
TRAIN ME HARD
>>
>>36656292
not op but it absolutely is. also training for vanity is soo feminine, if you train to look good you might as well put on a dress and ask your dad to fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>36656264
>lifting weights to look better is an equivalent of putting on make up
It isn't equivalent - make up is covering up your skin with something which looks healthy. It's like synthol - whereas lifting weights to add muscle is more like taking care of your skin with a skin-care regimen, in that your skin is actually healthy at the end of it instead of only looking that way.
>>
>>36649698
Yeah, I wanna improve how I look and feel, and I know lifting is the way to do that
I hate how I look, but I don't hate myself. I wouldn't put time into improving myself if I did.
There are no points on any of the weights so you're right about that.
Women totally aren't biologically inclined to favor a masculine male over a feminine or androgynous one.
>>
>>36649957
this is what I've been doing for the past 1.5years ever since I started lifting

I've always been a friendless loser so it doesn't make a difference and crying myself to sleep is shorter because I'm tired
>>
>>36656192
And how many people who were shamed, humiliated, and made fun of didn't get better.

Psychological research shows this is the WORST approach.
>>
>>36656612
Fat people are not lurking threads on /fit/ unless they want to improve and it's still up to them whether they enter those threads or not.
>>
File: tmp_32726-84553388-373122327.jpg (105 KB, 540x407) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32726-84553388-373122327.jpg
105 KB, 540x407
>>36649698
> the biggest reason I lift is to combat my stress/anxiety without meds
>people who lift don't hate themselves. you might argue that they want to protect and strengthen their bodies because they care about themselves.
>any hobby could be viewed as pointless by somebody else.
>girls do care about muscles, frankly. but you are a fool to have that as your only reason to lift.
>>
>>36656742
cool picture.
>>
>>36655961
You know what hasn't helped my alcoholic friends? Getting drunk them at bars and telling them it's fine and we all like to have fun. Only having a difficult and shitty conversation about how it's fucking gross and a problem has helped them.
>>
>>36649882
Forever mirin
>>
>>36656612
Maybe its the worst approach for the general population of fats, but fatties who are actively looking to lose the weight are NOT the average population of fat people. and as >>36656192
pointed out, it helped him to stay motivated.
Of course it would probably be the worst approach if youre trying to convince a complacent fatty, because they want to change but dont want to put in the effort, unlike many of the ones who come to this board and are actively taking steps to change themselves.
>>
>>36655767
I agree with this guy. There is always the stereotype of the meathead and hes just worried that youll fall into that category. Maybe do something that falls under a more intellectual category to show him youre not a narcissist focused only on looking good. Because thats what it seems hes worried about
>>
>>36656224
Ive been thinking about strongman training to reinvigorate my will to lift. How did you get started? I have a home gym so maybe its not for me but id like to see whats out there
>>
>>36656612

Chubfag here. I read FPH and FPS threads to remind myself that being fat isn't fun and to inspire myself to lose weight. It isn't even about hating fat people for me, it's about the reminder that being fat felt bad.
>>
File: 1400415874916.png (575 KB, 779x1210) Image search: [Google]
1400415874916.png
575 KB, 779x1210
>>36649698
>>
>>36649802

Is it just me out is 4am a really odd time to fap? I prefer noonish our primetime
>>
>>36649882
This. Their acknowledgement of you and your gains speaks volumes. If they were truly not threatened they would ignore you completely. Not get super emotional that you decided to not be a slob.
>>
>>36652312
Do you work with children?
>Why?
>Why?
>Why?
>>
>>36655961
>alcoholics

Yeah, fuck you Alcoholics. You get off too easy.

>Did you find any dignity in that whiskey bottle, Alkie?

>DESIGNATED
>SHITTING
>PANTS

>If I wanted humor, I'd ask what was the longest period of time you went sober.
>>
>>36659888
Whoops, didn't mean to leave that name in.
>>
>>36651645
And then I go chug a shake.
>Ooh ooh.
I go chug a shake.
>Ooh ooh.
>>
>>36649698
But all of these are true
>>
>>36659909
I lift a lot of weights.
I get stronger every day.
That's what people saaaay, mmmhmm
>>
>>36649698
people only say this to roiders, in which case they are right
>>
>>36660005
I'm DYEL af and I already got this :
>But anon, why would you even bother with that? You're not some lunk.
>>
>>36649698
If you think fit shaming is bad, you should try being sober at parties/bar, it's hell. I'm not autistic and don't need alcohol to talk to people and have a good time, but I'm always asked why aren't I drinking and offered shots to no end.

My reasons for not drinking don't matter to them, they'll just keep forcing it in my face.
>>
>>36660240
But why?
>>
>>36659957
>>36659909
>>36651645
>>36650003
>>36649831
>>36649721
3/10 but i chuckled
>>
>>36651189
it means she wanted you to spend more time with her, so she could steal your gains. I hope you dumped her lol.
>>
>>36649931
you just had to follow the damn train CJ
>>
>>36649698
>6monthsofSS.jpg
>>
File: bane.jpg (46 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
46 KB, 550x600
>>36659423

>No one cared who I was until I put on the mass
>>
>>36655329
>not even sarcastic playful criticism
>literally just making fun of how he spends his free time
Still, it somewhat depends on how she said it. She probably noticed it put him off, and, as far as we know, she didn't apologize.
>>
>>36656264
> lifting weights to look better is an equivalent of putting on make up
it's not neccessarily something you should look down upon, like theft or something, but being against it is totally understandable.
> being against it is totally understandable.
>being against a hobby that literally extends one's life and makes it of higher quality is totally understandable

I wish it was as easy to build muscle as it is to put on makeup. And you would know that if you lifted regularly. Fuck outta here DYEL
>>
>>36656264
one is a way to trick people into thinking you're better looking but just resulting in you looking like a clown AND the other one is a self-improving activity that extend's your life, increases your health and quality of life, makes you feel better about yourself
>>
>>36652312
>whats powder you put in your oats?
protein
>how many of those do you drink a day?
2-3
>do you get hungry all the time?
Yes
>i like hot links
>>
>>36649698
Why do you involve yourself with people that would speak like that? If someone said something similar about something I was passionate about then I would no longer hang around with them.
>>
File: 1459789518799.png (67 KB, 700x1013) Image search: [Google]
1459789518799.png
67 KB, 700x1013
>>36656919

You Moron. We're not inviting the fatties who don't want to change. If they want to avoid their disgusting problem being paraded in their faces, they can stay out of the fat threads.

Anyone smart enough to realize what those threads (and threads like them) are for can come in and get informed... And motivated.

Anyone too sensitive or self loathing who doesn't want to be reminded of their obesity can avoid the threads they dislike.
>>
>>36656323
Lifting actually makes you attractive while makeup is a façade
>>
>>36659957
But I keep squatting

Can't stop won't stop benching

It's like I got this test in my mind saying were all gonna make it
>>
>>36655307
Sounds like he's scared you're going to cuck him.
>>
File: 1434333520219.png (3 MB, 1125x1620) Image search: [Google]
1434333520219.png
3 MB, 1125x1620
I hate it when people act like not eating garbage makes you a less interesting person.

>What do you mean you don't drink soda? Learn to enjoy life.
>>
>>36662930
How did you get that little dingus under the c?
>>
>>36663305

I've never had that happen when I tell people I don't drink soda or energy drinks, but people will definitely tell you to loosen up and enjoy life more if you don't want to drink booze.
>>
>>36660292
It's more than a fucking 3/10 then you fuck if you chuckled
>>
>>36649916
True Dat
People used to make fun of me and put me down constantly, especially parents

Now I do my own thing and a much happier Person for it
>>
>>36649698
People tend to hate what they never even try anyways.
>>
File: laughing cossacks.jpg (180 KB, 992x480) Image search: [Google]
laughing cossacks.jpg
180 KB, 992x480
>>36656612
>Psychological research shows this is the WORST approach.
>psychological "research"
Apex kek
>>
I fucking hate the, "young males are feeling pressured by the media to gain muscle and get abs", no we just dont wanna be fucking fat
>>
>>36649698
How have there been this many post without someone mentioning the simplest and most concise answer, it's crab mentality, or as it's known crabs in a bucket.

There's a bucket full of crabs waiting to be cooked, one by one they could easily escape but they pull down anyone who tries and seal their own demise.

That's what hug boxes are, that's what tumblr is, that's what spiteful people are, they have not made it, they see someone who has or is in the process of, they want to pull you down into certain failure with the rest of them.
>>
fukken goblins projecting their problems onto you
>>
File: baklava2.jpg (27 KB, 440x398) Image search: [Google]
baklava2.jpg
27 KB, 440x398
>>36663305
>come on anon, have some cake, live a little
>mfw they think deciding what I want and don't want for myslef is the opposite of living life
>mfw they are implying that letting others decide things for you is living
>>
>>36655307
Your dad sounds like a faggot gains goblin.
>>
>>36649698
Obvious as it might be, hot bodies turn women on, it's instinct.
>>
>>36651189
Just mention the dopamine hit from doing exercise, either lifting or high intensity cardio.

I can start lifting and feel like shit, always leave the gym in a good mood, even if I'm knackered.
>>
>>36652479
I would run to train cardio, but I prefer the more efficient method of stimulating muscle growth by lifting heavy stuff. The heart rate patterns are somewhat similar to HIIT anyway.
>>
because people who dont do anything reason to themselves its okay as long as they undermine others's efforts

those you pointed out are right though
>>
>>36654938
Tfw I was working in with a guy who benches 140kg about 6 weeks into starting lifting. When I tell him I started recently he assumed it's because I broke up with a GF.
>>
>>36655767
When people question whey protein as being unnatural, I just point out its a byproduct of manufacturing cheese. Your literally adding high protein constituent of milk to milk/water.
>>
>>36649882
Nailed it.
They wouldn't be projecting if they hadn't seen you and realised their own inadequacy.
As a Manlet and lifelong skeleton, getting mired by proxy after Instarted lifting was one of the best feelings of my life
>>
Song chains now? Reddit fucking leave please.
>>
File: 1438167802638.jpg (267 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
1438167802638.jpg
267 KB, 541x960
>>36656612
I can only speak for myself but the reason I started lifting in the first place was because I had my shirt off one day with one of my best friends (he had lifted for a while) and he said laughing "Oh wow look at your arms man, they're so skinny!"

It fucking hurt and I remember it to this day and I swear to god I will never let myself become that skinny guy ever again.

I've even thanked him for doing it years later.
>>
>>36649698
because they were bullied by gymrats and now they feel bitter and insecured
>>
>>36660240
It's because sober people at parties are generally much more boring than the drunk people. They're offering you shots because they want you to let loose.
>>
>>36668427
that's actually a pretty good point
>>
File: 1338417389680.jpg (10 KB, 155x202) Image search: [Google]
1338417389680.jpg
10 KB, 155x202
>>36669180
>being this much of a faggot
>>
>>36662930
autistic ass crusader detected
>>
>>36668427
Good insight my dude
>>
>>36658993
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!
>>
To be honest I only ever noticed that people would do that to me under two conditions
>when I was one of those "gym is life" assholes who shoehorned the fact that I workout into every interaction I have
>when I was one of those psuedo-intellectuals who thought working out had some deeper spiritual meaning

Honestly if you just lift as a hobby and don't let it make you come off as self-righteous or vain, then people tend to leave you alone about it. They only start getting nasty when you being fit actively makes them feel inadequate, and usually (whether you do it intentionally or not) you are actively doing or saying something that makes them feel that way.

TLDR; be as humble as possible and people usually leave you alone, and are even more likely to be impressed, because by being humble, you don't give off the "I'm better than you" vibe that makes them say mean shit.
>>
>>36651598
Don't forget the 6'2" factor otherwise they're just a compensating manlet.
>>
>>36661797
I think you need to read what i said one more time. Cuz what you wrote is exactly what i said.
>>
>>36656264
>being against a totally harmless hobby is understandable
What? That's like being against knitting or running. How much of a faggot do you have to be to be against someone else's hobby? Unless it's something like hunting or something like planting bombs near schools and shit it's NOT understandable, I mean it is I guess if you're autistic.

I can understand not liking someone else's hobby but if you're literally against someone else bettering themselves than you clearly have some self esteem issues and you want others to remain at your level because you can't be arsed to do something to better tour existence.

BTW how is lifting similar to using make up? Lol I think I fell for the bait, fuckfuck>>36656278
>>
>>36670434
I don't know why it added the other anon at the end, stupid phone
>>
>>36649698
Ignore bucket crabs.
>>
>>36649698
Why do you care ? Stop talking to People like that, stop listening to them.

Fuck those Salty cunts.
>>
I'll be honest I started lifting because I'm 170cm which is noticeably short among Spaniards and I didn't want to be a small person. Having a good width is what separates me as an adult from young people who may be my size but are also rail thin.
>>
>>36649802
this hits too close to home
>>
>>36649931
Rip Greg Plitt
>>
I hit pl8s harder than u masturbate
dont hate because my bodys great
it's not a matter of fate its power
like how i fuck ur bitch in the shower
>>
>>36661023
>never done makeup before

theres a skill to it

Looking good as a girl is about spending an hour a day doing annoying shit

Looking good as a guy is about spending 7 hours a week doing annoying shit

Pick yr poison
>>
File: angryarcher.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
angryarcher.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>36649698
What the fuck is wrong with Lena Dunham's fat distribution?
>>
>>36666420
came here to post this
>>
>>36649698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM&nohtml5=False

One hit boys
>>
>>36663390
but i have low standards
>>
>>36673230
>hour a day
>7 hours a week
>Week = 7 days
>Same time each way

Wot
>>
>>36656433
I`ll be your friend anon. Thats so sad.

>Grow fast pupper
>>
>>36670022
Let them say mean shit anon. Look them in the eye and tell them exactly whats up. They start talking shit say
>why yes i am better than some because of my hard work and determination. Im sorry you feel like putting me down so you feel better but you know full well society does judge people. There are winners and losers. Its in everything. Any competition there are people judge who is better than others at whatever their judging. Its engrained in our society and even choosing mates to have kids with or to marry. We as humans judge and pick winners and losers. Thats how the world works. Stop trying to put me down to your level because its frankly insulting to how far ive come with whatever im doing.

And then just walk away. You have become better in some way or another physically mentally or what have you. People will always try and bring others down because its easier than getting into that competition and doing hard work and having determination. Fuck that. If they say shit. Rub it in their face with humans being choosy fucks because its the way we work in pretty much every way.
>>
>>36674099
>>>36656433
>I`ll be your friend anon. Thats so sad.
>>Grow fast pupper

im on board, it gets better anon!
>>
>>36649698
Yo, I am fucking tired of trying to give bitches basic lifting advice and either think im hitting on them or shot
>>
>>36655307
Holy shit the autism is fierce. That's called flirting.
>>
>>36649698
Im tired of bitches not knowing how to lift and when i suggest shit they think I am hitting on them. Bitch i am saving you from injury.
>>
>>36649698
People who hate on a hobby usually dislike it for one of a few reasons.
One is that it's something that makes them feel bad about themselves. This is either because people who are successful at that hobby make them feel or look unsuccessful, or because it's something they want to do but don't because they're afraid/lazy/think they don't have the means to do so.
Typically somebody who just isn't interested in a hobby will just not care about whether you do it or not, or else take a limited but polite interest in what you have to say or show about it.
>>
>>36652520
Mah fucking nigga
>>
File: 1419490560759.jpg (5 KB, 180x202) Image search: [Google]
1419490560759.jpg
5 KB, 180x202
>>36669180
>jeff's body
>melisa mendiny's head
am I a faggot for wanting to smash those cookies?
>>
>>36673974
Guys get all their tedious shit out of the way in the gym 3 or 4 times a week

women have to do their hair and put on makeup everyday
>>
File: BabyGains.jpg (189 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BabyGains.jpg
189 KB, 600x600
>>36649698
Because years of tv and media have made fun of /fit/, muscular guys as douchebro, stupid, meathead losers who aren't successful in real life
They're only half right
>>
>>36675215
Are you black?
>>
>>36649698
What's crazy is Lena's 28 and has the body of a mother pushing her 50s. Fucking hell.
>>
>>36679319
She is gross on so many levels
>>
>>36655961
those threads help me with my cut when Im craving food. I think you are a bitter moron.
>>
>>36656612
>psychological research
Source? I'm guessing you are a fatty.
>>
>>36659888
DANKE MEIN FUHRER. As a former alcoholic thinking about stuff like this just keeps me on track.
>>
>>36656264
>lifting weights to look better is an equivalent of putting on make up
I really have to ask: DYEL?
>>
>>36656323
>2016
>wanting to look good is feminine
>>
>>36649698
because lifting is such an advantage when it comes to picking up girls that they have to go to really really skecthy logic to even mantain a shred of self esteem
>>
>>36675264
Try calling them maam. They'll hate you on the inside, but nobody starts flirting with "Excuse me ma'am,"
>>
>>36649988
Feels Pushdowns FxF
>>
>>36652312
> why do you go to the gym

He's asking why you personally go to the gym, which is a way of having a conversation with someone, you fucking autist.

>>36675215

Imagine living your life where from ages 13 onwards, you constantly had men showing interest in you, primarily for sex. Women are cunts due to a defense mechanism due to the social expectations of men being expected to approach first. They assume you want to fuck them first, get to know them better or aid them second. It is what it is.
>>
>>36675240
underrated re-use lol'd hard
>>
>>36681649
It absolutely is - in western society at least women are the ones who prettify themselves in the hope of attracting attention and being selected - if you're prettifying yourself in the hope of attracting attention and being selected then you are being feminine. Men (of the western mold, at least) take what they want, they make it happen without waiting to see if anyone else approves of them or what they're trying to make happen.
>>
>>36674272
Pretty much that, but don't forget to tip your fedora before walking away
>>
>>36668427
they're trying to tell you that being autistic is not living
>>
>>36649841
Lel
>>
>>36649935
This
>>
>>36650089
If you ever said this you are 100% faggot
>>
>>36649698

Putting down is half of lifting
>>
>>36663231
Ceck
>>
>>36656742
Awesome pic. Savd
>>
>>36678593
Damn mirin them baby gainz he's hit 1 pl8
>>
>>36668427
I genuinely don't like sweet stuff. I don't eat candy. I don't eat much fruit. I don't put anything in my coffee. No one believes me.
>>
>>36682822
>make it happen without waiting to see if anyone else approves of them or what they're trying to make happen.
>without waiting to see if anyone else approves
>But you should listen to me becuase I don't approve of lifting.

3/8, I responded
>>
>>36668427
The only way I've gotten people to stop trying to push shitty food on me when we go out is by knowing them long enough for them to see my progress.
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.