[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone have the pic of the reg parks 5x5? I need it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 960x960
does anyone have the pic of the reg parks 5x5? I need it for my lifting buddy he's a little slow so he needs a picture to follow.
>>
>>36646818
Bump
>>
File: reg-park-5x5.jpg (90 KB, 1178x679) Image search: [Google]
reg-park-5x5.jpg
90 KB, 1178x679
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>36646953
Tybb
>>
>>36646953
What's the one with high pulls and power cleans
>>
>>36646953
Made this image ages ago ;(
still dyel tier because I lack discipline.
>>
File: ---1.png (133 KB, 399x257) Image search: [Google]
---1.png
133 KB, 399x257
>>36646818
>tfw no aryan gf to spot me at the weight bench....
>>
>>36648148

BRO JUST POWER UP AND DO IT. Find any excuses you have and obliterate them. Too tired after work? Have a coffee, take a power nap. Too busy? Cut some shit out of your life. get a home gym or find one that's close to your home/work/school. Got a medical problem? Get that shit sorted and always do the best you can in the meantime. Don't be afraid to reach out to others for help now and then.

I've had discipline problems too. If you fall off the bandwagon you have to make it a priority to jump back on.
>>
>>36648955
>tfw no high test chad friend to motivate me
>>
>>36646818
Good for natys?
>>
>>36649529
Stop going to /r9k/. It's the poison that's keeping you down.
>>
>>36649648
Nattys can absolutely handle that workout
>>
>>36649716
> Going on anything other than SS
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.