[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw full but nowhere near the amount of calories and macros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1459613229819.png (504 KB, 683x686) Image search: [Google]
1459613229819.png
504 KB, 683x686
> tfw full but nowhere near the amount of calories and macros I need

Do I force feed myself?
>>
>I haven't reached my calories and macros for the day, should I keep eating?
what do you think, genius?
>>
>>36646730
What if I'm trying to cut? I'm sorry. I'm really new
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 960x768
>>36646802
>>
>>36646802
Are you retarded? Read the sticky and don't fucking post on my board until then.
>>
>>36646802
>trying to cut
So you want to lose weight.

>tfw full
So you're full and on track to quicken your progress in losing weight.

>Do I force feed myself?
So you want to consider purposely slowing down your progress even if, by your own account, you can manage to get there quicker?

You're literally retarded. Fuck off.
>>
>>36646605
Drink milk
>>
>>36646605
>>36646802
fucking almost-summer-fag
are you trying to >le tone up for le summer.
if you're "really new" you probably should be bulking on SS. give up this summer and think about next year's one, faggot.
>>
Milk+Olive oil

Go.
>>
>>36646605
If angela merkel was from some backwoods-kentucky shithole, this would be her.
>>
>>36646605

>all these underage retards in this thread
>nobody willing to help out a newfag

jesus christ, you niggers are /tv/-tier

so let's go

>nowhere near the calories/macros
>force feed?

I'd say that if you're really having problems, just try to eat a little bit more every day. let's say eat 100 calories more every second day or so until your body can take it

of course you have to force feed yourself to some extent if you want to hit macros but that's the way it goes

also, eat VERY fast. that way, you'll manage to eat more
>>
>>36646802
you're beyond "new", you're also a fucking idiot

>i'm cutting
>should i force feed myself?
>i'm trying to reduce the number of calories i eat per day on average to lose weight
>should i force myself to eat additional calories i don't need?
>>
File: 1458171438232.png (98 KB, 221x441) Image search: [Google]
1458171438232.png
98 KB, 221x441
>>36646605
>>36646802
what the fuck did I just read
>>
>>36646605
Yes. Eat faggot. CMON.
>>
I dont get what is funny.

During my first keto i was full with 600 calories and i force myself to eat min 1200 calories.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.