[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One female friend keeps making these posts >Want to tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (48 KB, 488x260) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
48 KB, 488x260
>One female friend keeps making these posts
>Want to tell her to focus on her own work out
>"It's not a race" ect
>Don't want to sound like an elitist jerk

advice pls, brethren
>>
>>36645885
>female
>friend

good luck m8
you're better off ignoring this shit show
>>
>>36645885
>less than 2kg

Does she not realize the bar counts as weight?

I will agree. If you are squatting less than 2kg then there is something wrong...
>>
>half of these girls look like more than once they've had to squat in a bush for a piss

But Rippetoe said you need to squat as if you're about to shit???
>>
>>36645885
>Takes time to ridicule people trying to better themselves and takes time out of your day to let you know she's doing it

And you're worried about looking like and elitist jerk?
>>
>>36645915
I've legit seen a girl squat with a 2 kg dumbbell held on pressed her chest..

might as well not hold anything at all
>>
>>36645885
Just tell her to stop being a bitch.
Everyone's thinking it anyway for fucks sake, they just don't say it.
>>
>>36645885
>being friends with a female
Why would anyone being friends with a female other than fwb?

Are you gay OP?
>>
>>36646576
agreed
If you tell someone to mind their one business and stop mocking others that's hardly elitist
>>
File: 1400351698300.jpg (78 KB, 412x371) Image search: [Google]
1400351698300.jpg
78 KB, 412x371
>less than 2kg
>>
File: 0MAKVfz.png (13 KB, 61x80) Image search: [Google]
0MAKVfz.png
13 KB, 61x80
>>36645915
>the bar counts as weight

This nigga
>>
Tell her you started with 3plate
>>
File: 1406321004897.jpg (45 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1406321004897.jpg
45 KB, 480x640
>>36645885

>who doesn't know how to squat....

"You didn't when you started working out all of 8 weeks ago you superficial slut."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.