[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stimulants anonymous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CAKEDUP_DENVER-6554.jpg (523 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
CAKEDUP_DENVER-6554.jpg
523 KB, 2048x1365
>be me
>stimulants started out just fun an games
>now can't function without
>what is life?
>decide to take up drinking and smoking one whole marijuana to counter stimulants
>haven't been to class in weeks, workouts also are becoming shitty
>squat and diddly stalling just short of 3&4pl8
>losing chest gains
>appetite and sleep schedule fucked
>i suck at green text
>found out my preworkout has yohimbine. causes me to fap uncontrollably and frequently.
>feelsbad
Plez halp, fampai. Am I a faggot for not being able to cold turkey this shit and get my life back to normal? I just need to keep everything on the rails long enough to grajeeate this May.
>>
Cold turkey anything is only hard for like 3 days anon. Gotta keep the mind busy.
>>
>>36645911
3 days, you promise? do I just flush the rest of my preworkouts down the toilet?
>>
does nobody else have this issue?
>>
Please don't ever try adderall or meth. Honestly no. I mean I become dependent on caffeine, but not to the point of all that stuff. I think ti's the weed and drinking that is causing more problems for you.
>>
>>36645869
This guy looks like he smells like urine and cigarette smoke.
>>
>>36646695
If I take preworkout and immediately start walking to gym, life isn't so bad. HOWEVER, if i take it and sit at my pooter for 30 min, i inevitably get sucked into the web. i get so focused that i end up trolling forums or playing counter-strike ad nauseum until i look at the clock and realize gym is almost closed. i then explode in a fury of self-hate and then proceed to not change anything.
>>
>>36645911
>Gotta keep the mind busy.
This.

Find someone completely engrossing.
>>
>>36647175
I think I'm going to just dissolve all of my preworkout into a gallon jug of water and then pour out all of my demons onto the circuitry of my computer. I will then tie myself to my bed and stare at the ceiling for three days. I will let you know how it goes.
>>
shoulda done SS faggot
>>
Is this so hard anon? Your impulses and emotions lie to you because drugs. Stop the drugs. Fuck man.

Feel crappy and need a pick-me-up? ITS FUCKING DRUGS

Feeling lonely and bad cause no stims? FUCKING DRUGS

SON IZ DRUGS, WHAT ARE YOU NOT GETTING

Quit being a bitch and quit already.
>>
>>36645869
Holy shit dude you are such a faggot.
>b-b-but my preworkout addiction
Try getting hooked on a real stim like coke. Then you can start bitching about how it's making your life go to shit, because it will, I've been through it. Seriously Its just a bit of caffeine, you have to be the most weak willed pussy in existence. Just kill yourself already ffs
>>
>>36645869
Recovering alcoholic and meth addict here.. Honestly OP, I HAD to go to treatment and I attend AA meetings almost every day. I've been stone cold sober for 7 months, and if it weren't for the program I would be using tonight and probably homeless.

2014 was my 4th year in college, I had a semester of credits to complete for my degree, and I dropped out because of my addiction and the resulting depression / mental illness. I'm currently in the process of rebuilding my life at 24.

OP, I suggest you look into a legit recovery program like AA or NA. They're both free, and take it from me, they have the ability to save your life as you know it, before it's too late.

Trying to manage an addiction by using other substances is classic addict behavior, and ultimately any strategy that doesn't include complete abstinence from ALL mood altering substances will eventually lead to relapse. And believe me .. Complete abstinence will make you miserable. Like you say, "you can't function without it." AA/NA will teach you how to heighten your quality of life sober. You'd be surprised at how many addicts there are out there and the variety of people from all classes / religions /creeds / whatever that you will find in recovery . Please look into it OP, God speed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.